• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club roen52! Lucario and the Mystery of Mew is also one of the main reasons why I like Lucario. The movie did make him seem like a Fighting/Psychic though which is what his type should be in my opinion.

I updated the sprites and if you want your sprite to be changed at any time, just post "Sprite Change Request" and your desired sprite and I will change your sprite to that one. Right now, everyone's sprite is set at the default sprite except for roen52.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years

Activeness: Well since it's holidays I'm on the forums most of the days, school I might die down a little during exams but I'm pretty active

Pokemon Partner:
Spr_4d_447.png
Ryu (And yes he's a Male lol)

Why: Riolu has got to be one of my favorite fighting types. He's been my favorite since Pokémon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu! I also love the combination of Lucario being part fighting part Steel since he's the only one of that combination until 5th generation

Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 28, 2013
Hi everyone. I do like Lucario (unbelievably cool), but how active should I be? (or how should I be active?)
I'm not the really active web-surfer so I dunno whether to join.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club zappyspiker! Until I watched Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu! I never noticed Riolu that much. But after watching it, Riolu ended up being one of my favorite pokemon. (The other being Lucario of course!)
Hi everyone. I do like Lucario (unbelievably cool), but how active should I be? (or how should I be active?)
I'm not the really active web-surfer so I dunno whether to join.

Well, you don't have to be 100% active to join. You just have to be active enough so that your posting every once in a while. Not everyone in this club is fully active, even I can't watch the club sometimes. There are plenty of ways on how to be active in this club such as replying to questions we have every now and then such as the recent topic: "What is your favorite pokemon show or movie that had either Lucario or Riolu in it?" or posting topics of your own relating to Lucario or Riolu, or showing a drawing you created of Riolu, creating a banner for the club, etc.

Skip Class

Years
Gonna go answer a past question:
If you woke up as a Lucario, how much chocolate would you eat a day?

Not a lot.. No one likes a fat Lucario xD I'd look around for some healthier foods but occasionally eat a piece or 2

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 28, 2013
I've subscribed to the thread, so add me to the club then ^^
Activeness: gonna join some discussions I think.
Pokemon Partner:
Lucario_Sprite_by_bws2cool.png
Lucifer (male) (suddenly came up with this name, looks cool and somewhat related to aura too)
Why: Using aura is such an extraordinary ability! Lucario is quite useful in-game as well. Most importantly, Lucario looks absolutely cool!
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Lemme answer this.
What is your favorite Pokemon show or movie that has either Lucario or Riolu in it?
Well here in Hong Kong the DP anime is being broadcast and is featuring Lucario these several days. So I think it's the only choice I have :P (I seldom watch movies)

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club 15israellai! Well, thats a good thing because you will be able to watch pokemon with Lucario in the episodes.

Here is another question for the club:
If you could teach your Lucario or Riolu one move that they can't normally use, what move would it be and why?
I'm not too sure what move I would want to teach to Lucario, but it would probably be either Return or Psychic because I always liked using those moves back with my Espeon when I used to play Coliseum and Gale of Darkness and they always seemed like useful and powerful moves to me.

Skip Class

Years
If you could teach your Lucario or Riolu one move that they can't normally use, what move would it be and why?

It would definitely beVolt Tackle. Electric being my favorite type and seeing pikachu use it I think Riolu would look epic using it

HellDog

Pure Averagness.
Years
Probably Draco Meteor. (One-Hit Ko's!)

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019

It would probably be Volt Tackle for me as well. I can totally see a Riolu preforming this move.

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years

Here is another question for the club:
I'm not too sure what move I would want to teach to Lucario, but it would probably be either Return or Psychic because I always liked using those moves back with my Espeon when I used to play Coliseum and Gale of Darkness and they always seemed like useful and powerful moves to me.
Lucario can learn Psychic through a TM. My Lucario in White knows Psychic, and it helps a whole lot.

Let's see...I would love to see Riolu be able to use Aura Sphere like Lucario; I've always thought that it was weird that he couldn't learn it.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Lucario can learn Psychic through a TM. My Lucario in White knows Psychic, and it helps a whole lot.

Let's see...I would love to see Riolu be able to use Aura Sphere like Lucario; I've always thought that it was weird that he couldn't learn it.

Oh I never knew that. I never really took a look at the complete list of TM moves that Lucario can use. Thanks for the info. Also, I would love to see Riolu use Aura Sphere like Lucario, although he does use it in that one pokemon episode.

Probably Draco Meteor. (One-Hit Ko's!)
That would probably make them slightly overpowered. xD

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 28, 2013
I think Ice Beam or Surf. I like these two moves and Lucario has the SpA to use them. (Well Thunderbolt or flamethrower are OK too.)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I think flamethrower or Volt Tackle. I like these two moves and i would love to see lucario use the moves ;)

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Just to let everyone know, the Riolu Drawing Contest #1 starts July 26 and ends August 20. If you want to participate, all you have to do is draw your best picture of Riolu and send it to me via private message. There is no specific theme for this drawing contest, but you can make your Riolu drawing as cute and adorable as possible, (if you want) or you can make an epic picture, or whatever you choose.

Also, time for another question!
If you saw a lonely Riolu walking on the side of the road (or somewhere else) what would you do? Would you befriend them?
I would definitely befriend them. I would give them snacks and food and ask them if they need somewhere to stay or live. Then I would ask them if they wanted to be my pokemon and I would just act friendly with them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back