• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Editor errors? Pokemon Dark Violet

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2022
Hello everybody,
My name is Owen and my problem here is a little odd because I got myself into the situation where I change Pokemon's abilities sometimes according to what I personally feel they should be such as Beedrill having Hyper Cutter and ect. but regardless of that I'm trying to edit the rom hack Dark Violet because I love but not many abilities are changed, I plan on changing them and not handing out the copies of course but either way everytime I try to open the following programs with the rom it seems to give a similar error.

[EDIT: Using a clean download of the hack, uninstalled Windows Framework 4.7.1 and installed Windows Frameword 4.5 and same errors]

D&D Pokemon Editor:
D&D PE Crash

Pokemon Game Editor:
PGE Crash

YAPE: (This error isn't similar just am trying to avoid being suggested YAPE)
ERROR: Error loading ROM. Error reading base stats.

Thank you for your time,
OwenODG

Back