• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
This hasn't anything to do with hacking a rom!

I never saw anyone claiming a game made in rpgmaker as a hack.
Omegagroudon never said that, 100% sure of that.
But I assume your new here, we all make mistakes at the beginning haha!

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
Years
Let's just ignore some lazy posts if you know they're irritating. If noobs are too lazy to read and follow the rules, then i guess we're too lazy to answer too. Not to mention that we have to always repeat a few common phrases found in threads not only here

"This is not a haaaaaaccckk!!"
"Don't ask for release date. Hackers/Game creators may be irritated by these questions"
"It was already answered just 2 posts ago"
"<insert those phrases we're so tired of typing>"

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Let's just ignore some lazy posts if you know they're irritating. If noobs are too lazy to read and follow the rules, then i guess we're too lazy to answer too. Not to mention that we have to always repeat a few common phrases found in threads not only here

"This is not a haaaaaaccckk!!"
"Don't ask for release date. Hackers/Game creators may be irritated by these questions"
"It was already answered just 2 posts ago"
"<insert those phrases we're so tired of typing>"
Hey, calm down.
Everybody makes mistakes.
The are a lot of "n00bs", as you call them.
It is true that it says Games Showcase, but come on!
Who's gonna find a "This is made in RMXP" in a 3-metre page?
Only if you read it carefully.
And reading it carefully takes a lot of time from you.
So it's not so very irritating, saying: This is not a hack, it's a standalone game!
Just... There are humans registered at PC.

Years
Hey, calm down.
Everybody makes mistakes.
The are a lot of "n00bs", as you call them.
It is true that it says Games Showcase, but come on!
Who's gonna find a "This is made in RMXP" in a 3-metre page?
Only if you read it carefully.
And reading it carefully takes a lot of time from you.
So it's not so very irritating, saying: This is not a hack, it's a standalone game!
Just... There are humans registered at PC.

Actually she's completely correct. Some things are excusable. But in the very least people should read the FIRST post. Which clearly states that this is not a hack, that it is made using RMXP. Also JeTz's answer was given exactly 2 posts above the one that he made. Also the first post has the demo, if he would have read it, then the needless post would not have been made.

dartdude6

Legend
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2010
Wow, those screenshots look incredible! If this post is true,

You can download a Demo which is located at the first post of this thread, but the Full game is still in the Touch Down phase(Which means the Final touches are being put on)

I'm going to wait to play the full version. But seriously, this looks like a Nintendo quality game!

King of Dragons

Hail the king of Dragons!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 21, 2011
This game looks awesome! Keep up the good work.

But why are there only seven badges instead of eight?

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
Years
Hehe I think OG has to update the first page with the updates if he has the time to. Me too, was wondering why is this game not improving for years when i just stare at the first post for months before i started reaizing that updates are done hidden among these hundreds of posts.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
just take a chill pill dude, we're waitin on omega for when he shows up again. by the way please don't post if its not game related. that can be considered as spam

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Alright. A good news bring to you all.
I've officially sent the game to Co-Founder, F.M.P.
He is now beta-testing the game.
So the final version real soon.
Stay tune~

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Alright being as OG wanted me to inform everyone on my current progress Here it goes.

Thanks to a few others and Myself we've currently completed:

Sybric Town - 100%
Tropicia Town - 100%
Healing Forest - 100%
Mercure City - 100%
Moonview Town 100%
Krypton City - 100%
Peakland Town - 100%
Routes 1 - 11 -100%

Note: The for mentioned places include; grammar fixes, Tile error fixes, added NPC's, battles, and Items.

I'll keep you all updated each weekend...I'll probably be done within 2-3 however ;) so I hope you all can wait just a bit longer. This game is by far one of the most professional I've ever played.

Back