• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Volt White Let's Play/Walkthrough (hack by Drayano60)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
Ep39: Victory Road (1/?), One ANNOYING Ace Trainer!

In this episode we begin our trek through victory road and fight a ton of hard trainers!

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep40: Victory Road (2/?), More Friken Hard Trainers!

In this episode we continue our trek through victory road and fight some EVEN HARDER trainers!

(Yes I know I forgot to put Kane's level throughout the last 1/4th of the video, too late now.)

Spoiler:

Leon16

Awesome!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
"Dead Insert Pokemon Name Here is dead."
"Brave Bird everything."

Two of the best and most used quotes from this LP lol and this Victory Road is pretty challenging it seems

Tyranee

Years
"Dead Insert Pokemon Name Here is dead."
"Brave Bird everything."

Two of the best and most used quotes from this LP lol and this Victory Road is pretty challenging it seems

I know and I'm worried I'll have to grind before the E4, they're even worse.

metronome

dinosaurs are cool
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2011
I'm doing a nuzlocke right now on Blaze Black, right about to challenge Burgh. I grinded for a while, thought I was ready, found this playthrough (not doing a blind run anymore after LENORA D: ), and am now scared back to grinding some more.

Very good stuff you have here, sir, really enjoying the commentary and a look at how you approached some of the problems I ran into. Good luck with the league!

Tyranee

Years
^ Thank you very much!

Ep41: Elite Four Grimsley Feat. Slayerboy90!

In this episode we finish Victory Road and face E4 Grimsley. Also Marshall.

Spoiler:

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
I suggest you get a Gengar and teach it Dream Eater and Hypnosis. Thats what I did in just the normal pokemon White and I defeated the Fighting Elite four member easily

Tyranee

Years
I suggest you get a Gengar and teach it Dream Eater and Hypnosis. Thats what I did in just the normal pokemon White and I defeated the Fighting Elite four member easily

I have the party I want, it's just a matter of leveling them. I did fine until his Conkeldurr showed up. Yes, I did beat Marshall fairly easily with a Hypnosis/DE Spiritomb last time as well.

Tyranee

Years
Ep42: Elite 4 Marshall, Shauntal, and Caitlyn!

In this episode we continue to battle through the Elite 4. Do I win? FIND OUT!

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep43: THIS IS IT! N and Ghetsis!

In this episode we battle N and Ghetsis, could this be the end?

I said I was going to do after-game stuff, however my desmume emulator won't let me save in-game anymore meaning it won't save after Ghetsis is defeated and I can't do aftergame. It keeps saying there's already a save file and it can't save over it. I used save states most of the game and made sure there were no in-game saves that would block me saving. Does anyone know how to fix this? The fate of the after game depends on it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Leon16

Awesome!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Congrats on beating the main game :D it was really exciting, too bad about the save thing :(

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
Welll at least you beat the main storyline. Congrats! I really enoyed watching you play this hack!

Tyranee

Years
Welll at least you beat the main storyline. Congrats! I really enoyed watching you play this hack!

Many thanks, many thanks! If only I'd have done this as a first playthrough, I wouldn't be dealing with save stuff. I'd actually played through Volt White once already before doing this and because I saved right THAT time it let me go to aftergame. Problem with that is it would be weird to LP that because I've already done most of it :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back