• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Guys, sorry to say but keep "Hacking" and "Roms" discussions out of this Q&A I get a few complaints when they pop up, but seeing as this is semi-legit question, I allowed it to stay.

Darkpokeball, Sorry for your loss of your Pokemon game. You could do as you say, but remember that Gen 5 Games can tell hacked Pokemon from Legit ones and do not allow certain hacked features into Online Gameplay so even if you wanted to use your team for Metagame, you may not be able to. Especially in case of forcing EV/IV's and irregular Pokemon Spawns.

My suggestion is to try and recreate the team on your R/S if you still can. They may not be the same thing in the end, but you'd be much better off in the long run IMO.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Anyone have a list of where to obtain the diffrient evolution stones?

And does anyone know how to evolve Eevee into Glacion?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
The Evolutions Stones can be found in various places using the Dowsing Machine. I watched Marriland's Black 2 Let's Play and he was finding quite a few. I think they can also be found in the swirling dust clouds at a low chance.

As for Glaceon, unfortunately you cannot get her until after you've beaten the game. You need access to Twist Mountian, its the very same spot as in B/W in the center, a small passage way that leads to an Iced over rock.

You cannot get Leafeon until Post game either as you can't access Pinwheel Forest until you've beaten the E4.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022

And does anyone know how to evolve Eevee into Glacion?

Eevee evolves by the Ice Rock at the very bottom of Twist Mountain, while the evolution stones are found in various dustclouds within the game, as well as other spots such as:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
In places like the Pokemon World Tournament, would berries be a one use item (as in once a Pokemon on your team uses it, it's gone for good) or would the berry still be attached to the Pokemon during a situation like this? I'm hoping for the second situation but you never know.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
In places like the Pokemon World Tournament, would berries be a one use item (as in once a Pokemon on your team uses it, it's gone for good) or would the berry still be attached to the Pokemon during a situation like this? I'm hoping for the second situation but you never know.

I think that it's the situation you're hoping for. iirc it does it in places like battle frontier and such. n_n

Haseyo

쏘쿨
Years
By the sounds of it, you need two DS's and then you'll inferred with your DS (I think WiFi works as well). I'm assuming you'll have to have the same region.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, I went through the steps I was told to go through and I am at a screen that is wanting me to enter some thing and I have no idea what to enter?? Or did I not do it right? I clicked on the start screen down to the 4th box then clicked the 2nd box on the next page and then on the box that had "WiFi" in the box and that took me to the screen that I am at now where it wants me to enter something?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Besides what Jellicent said, you can also buy some stones in Black City/White Forest.
Black City offers Thunderstone, Fire Stone, Dusk Stone and Dawn Stone.
White Forest offers Water Stone, Leaf Stone and Shiny Stone.

Berries, Focus Sash or any one-use items returns to you after battle.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Does anyone know the status on shiny legendareis?

Other than Reshiram, Zekrom, Tornadus, Landorur, Thundurus, and Kyurem, I think the others can be Shiny. (Events excluded cause they are sent regularly but if they ever release a way to catch them like Victini, then there is a chance we can get them shiny.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Is the guy who determines your Pokemon's Hidden Power type still in B2/W2? And if he is, is he still in Mistralton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back