• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
I might need some help on how to make a theme.

I'm happy to assist you when I'm starting to do that theme.

New topic: What makes Dawn better than Misty, May and Iris?

And remember guys that you can always make topics if you want. ^^

Years
Dawn is a Coordinator with a positive attitude, cute Pokemon and the amount of screentime she had in the anime makes her Ash's best female companion.

Dawn___Color_by_Eternal_Illusion151.jpg

Dawn is the coolest!

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
That's some nice fanart. It really shows Dawn's bubbly personality.

DawnHikarifan4ever

Dawn/Hikari fanboy
Years
I'm happy to assist you when I'm starting to do that theme.

New topic: What makes Dawn better than Misty, May and Iris?

And remember guys that you can always make topics if you want. ^^

What makes Dawn better than Misty, May and Iris? well out of ALL 4 of them, Dawn happens to be by far the nicest main girl character of them all. May is nice
but not AS nice as Dawn, cause Dawn has more maturity and personality than her. Dawn is better than May, the fact that she beat her in the Wallace Cup. and for Dawn. She broke May's grand festival record, for advancing to the final
round and finishing 2nd place. for Misty and Iris, I don't think they're nice at all.
the fact that they're mostly tomboys, and they always have grouchy attitude (Misty especially), but both of them are the worst (especially IRIS).

Ghiaccio

Ace Trainer
Years
Well I was kinda waiting for an official notice that I was in the group but... For now I'll just post assuming I'm not hated on by anyone haha. But anyways, as for the best of the girls, I personally think dawn's the best, first of all best coordinator as she beat out may in the Wallace cup and then advanced all the way to the finals in the GF. Then I just like her personality better than the other three. She was definitely the nicest first off, always cheering on ash and stuff (better than may in this area) and she isn't annoying in terms of "you're such a kid" (ugh I hate that line) and then versus misty, I just liked dawn's relationship with ash better than misty's. And for the if she turned evil thing, I would be shocked cuz I could never have pictured her like that haha

Last edited:
Years
Dawn is better than the other females cause she is for oe thing super cute and she also has a very unique personality in the series
as for how i would react if Dawn turned dark/evil i wouldnt be sure how to act because i think she wouldnt go that way cause people love her the way she is

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I think what makes Dawn the best among the whole female group is that she's the most outgoing one, she has a light and fun personality unlike the other ones, and she is really a brave trainer too! I think what makes her stand out too is her different character appeal and design. Iris didn't even had the same impact when Dawn was introduced. :P

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Well I was kinda waiting for an official notice that I was in the group but... For now I'll just post assuming I'm not hated on by anyone haha. But anyways, as for the best of the girls, I personally think dawn's the best, first of all best coordinator as she beat out may in the Wallace cup and then advanced all the way to the finals in the GF. Then I just like her personality better than the other three. She was definitely the nicest first off, always cheering on ash and stuff (better than may in this area) and she isn't annoying in terms of "you're such a kid" (ugh I hate that line) and then versus misty, I just liked dawn's relationship with ash better than misty's. And for the if she turned evil thing, I would be shocked cuz I could never have pictured her like that haha

Please next time fill the sign up form before posting. ^^

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
I did! But apparently it went unnoticed hahaha... It's on page 8 I think

So sorry. :( I didn't notice it because there were a lot of posts. Anyway welcome to the club Ghiaccio! I hope you stay active and you have wonderful time here! ^^

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
What makes Dawn the best?
May was nice in her own right, but...
Actually, I took a break from Pokémon during Hoenn.
Iris isn't BAD, per sé... she just doesn't give off the same friendship feel that the other girls did.

Misty.... close second. She showed a heck of a lot of development, you saw her trust and friendship for Ash increase over time, rather than immediate respect, and she stuck around for a while. But she yellef a lot, easily got angry, and constantly held that bike against him.
I left out how a majority of the fanbase considers her and Ash a canon couple. I'm getting better...

But Dawn... she was just perfect. She was developed nicely, she showed change and growth, she kept rooting for Ash, she usually didn't get angry, and her determination was as incredible as Ash's. She was cute, funny, and had a girly personality you jusy couldn't hate unless you were too stubborn to give her a chance.

In a simple analogy...

Dawn : Ash :: Maya Fey : Phoenix Wright
Disturbingly high number of shippers included...

Ghiaccio

Ace Trainer
Years
Dawn : Ash :: Maya Fey : Phoenix Wright

Nice analogy there haha

I know this topics kinda old now but I had to say it since I finally got through the season. For the saddest episode... It was definitely the finale. That episode was the closest I've come to crying in a while. Near the end I kept saying in my head "it's over, it's really over..." Amazingly well made episode and I say that the people who make the show really did a really good job bringing out emotion in that final episode. Although I could have done without the team rocket scene in the middle because it kinda ruined the moment, they could have at least have had it at a different time in the episode so we see team rocket blast off one more time. But yeah, that was definitely the saddest episode...

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
This comparisons, reminds me of the episode wherein May and Dawn battled in a Pokemon Contest. <3

Years
I'm currently rewatching Twice Smitten, Once Shy! - which you may know as the "Dawn catches Pachirisu" episode.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Cool, it was an awesome episode. Pachirisu is certainly the best. <3

Years
I'm now watching Strategy With A Smile! - the episode in which Dawn beats May to win the Aqua Ribbon at the Wallace Cup.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I actually thought that Dawn was gonna lose! Since May is very experienced in Pokemon contests & battles, but glad she did won the ribbon! <3

Years
I'm now rewatching A Breed Stampede! - the episode where Dawn's Piloswine learns AncientPower and evolves into Mamoswine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back