• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone else love Big Bang Theory?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
it is an awesome show <3 <3
Spoiler:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I don't watch much of Big Bang theory, but one thing is for sure: anything that involves Sheldon is pretty funny, admittedly. I also like Leonard because he seems to be the most rational out of the "nerds."

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 11, 2012
I love this show. Finally a show about us real geeks/nerds. My only criticism is the lack of representation for female geeks(they have scientists, but none that are into speculative fiction, comics, gaming etc.).

My favorite character is Leonard; he's practically a white male version of me, but I have way better communication skills, I'm a lot less awkward, and I'm a goth.

I have a love/hate for Sheldon; I don't know whether I should find him more hilarious or punch him.

Howard and Raj are so funny together. Their strong gay subtext(that everyone in the show has commented on at least once) had thinking they might get together, but gay nerds would probably be too much for mainstream TV.

Years
It's become a tradition that every time I decide I don't feel like school I am sick I have a BBT marathon in my bedroom.

I'm lucky enough to be one of those that understand Physics so I get the context of a lot of the jokes. It makes it that much funnier.

My favourite is Amy, especially when she's lusting after Sheldon. Does make me lol.

KonohaSkye

Gamer 4 Life
Years
It's an amazing show. Can't wait for the new season this week. Hope we get more Amy. At first I thought I'd hate her but I love her

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I run very hot and cold on Big Bang Theory, to be honest. Sometimes I'll watch an episode and find Sheldon a laugh riot; other times I'll watch him and think he's an unfunny egotistical jackass (as opposed to a funny egotistical jackass). Sometimes I'll find the jokes amusing and witty; other times I'll find them horrible hacky and stereotypical. For the most part, I really like the female characters on a consistent basis, dislike Leonard, Howard and Raj on just an equally consistent basis, and am evenly split on my affections for Sheldon.

Back