• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My idea for a rom hack

Kartik12345

Kartik
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 3, 2022
I want this to be a gen 3 hack
If anyone is interested in creating a rom hack with my features then plz pm me and you can have ALL credit just add my name in it for ideas

Just like alola forms i would like a ROM HACK with pokemon with regional variations except for the fact that all pokemon will have this and the normal ones will not be featured in this I have the list of all pokemons and the changes that have to be implemented just want some one to creat this lind of ROM HACK I know there is a very popular fan game out there with regional variants but not a rom hack with the current type chart thats why i want this I do have some other ideas as well

Back