• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!~

GlaceonBlitz

Professional Glaceon Trainer
Years
Hiya! I'm GlaceonBlitz, but you can call me Rach or Koi. I'm usually very friendly, and i love to make new friends! However, I'm very socially awkward and usually it's hard to make friends for me -3-

Well, that's all i have, haha I don't have much to say.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I assume you?re another eeveelution lover? :) As you can probably see, I have a particularly soft spot for Sylveon, but Glaceon is up there for me!

Anyway, welcome to PC! Even if you are a little shy, that?s okay. I?m sure you?ll make many friends and feel free to message me to chat at any time. C:

Happy posting!

Years
Aha dw some of us totally know the feel of being socially awkward. Luckily it's much easier on PC and you can make friends without the stress of that ^^ Welcome Rach, hope you will have a lovely time!

GlaceonBlitz

Professional Glaceon Trainer
Years
ah,, thank both of you! <3 <3

Actually, i found this place on total accident when i was looking up "Pokemon roleplays" Out of curiosity because my friend said there were good ones you could randomly find on the web, because we have to wait for about 4 more people to get back from being grounded to continue ours c':

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome! I'm pretty socially awkward too. But here on PC, I'm totally sure you'll make plenty of friends. Try checking out our Roleplay Theatre. Enjoy your stay Rach!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Surprise! people who spend a lot of time on the internet tend to be socially awkward! :D

Jogg6DE.png

Back