• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❣ Warriors Of Sinnoh ❣ The Fourth Generation Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years

❣ Warriors Of Sinnoh ❣

390.png

Pokemon Of The Month: Chimchar

Welcome to the warriors of shinnoh club! This club is all about Generation IV. This club is for all those people who love Sinnoh, Pokemons, characters, stories etc.

❣ Rules ❣
Every club has to have its own rules,
so here are our's;

1. Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Clubs' rules.
2. Please don't spam, troll or harass.
3. Everyone can choose one partner Pokemon from Sinnoh upon joining and nickname it if you want.
4. Everyone can make new topic.
5. Try to keeo active.
6. Enjoy

❣ Sign-Up Form ❣

Name:MusaddiqTheWarrior
Partner: Electivire
Reson of joining: Generation IV is my favourite by far. Sinnoh was the most interesting region accompanied by some of my all-time favourite Pokemon additions!
Answer to the topic: my favorite pokemon is electivire i love his design and his colour and also he had awesome that's why he is my favorite gen 4 pokemon.

❣ Sinnoh Bank ❣

here you can find how to make money to buy in shop.
1. Win an event ~ 300£
2. Weekly free money ~ 50£
3. Make an user bar/banner ~ 80 - 120£
4. Make an fan artwork ~ 150 - 250£
5. Host an event (pm me if you wanna host) ~ 250£
6. Make new topic (one per day) ~ 30£
Money will be update in every 3days

❣ Sinnoh Family ❣

wallace.gif

740£ ~ Dark Shadow 6
466.png
392.png
445.png

520£ ~ Logical Cabbage
445.png
423.png
487.png

100£ ~ Wicked3DS
472.png

312£ ~ Brendon McCullum
392.png

265£ ~ TheAmazingSpiderMan
466.png

100£ ~ Gym Leader Mark
414.png

440£ ~ BlackMagicMaster
429.png
491.png

100£ ~ Secona
389.png

205£ ~ Anrin Das
392.png

100£ ~ Sheep
417.png

50£ ~ Endless
421.png

80£ ~ SuperEspeon
416.png

00£~ LilithView attachment 72752

00£~ Greenshrub
395.png

50£~ Person10101
390.png

00£~ xMikasax
448.png

❣ Sinnoh Pokemons ❣
387.png
388.png
389.png
390.png
391.png
392.png
393.png
394.png
395.png
396.png
397.png
398.png
399.png
400.png
401.png
402.png
403.png
404.png
405.png
406.png
407.png
408.png
409.png
410.png
411.png
412.png
413.png
414.png
415.png
416.png
417.png
418.png
419.png
420.png
421.png
422.png
423.png
424.png
425.png
426.png
427.png
428.png
429.png
430.png
431.png
432.png
433.png
434.png
435.png
436.png
437.png
438.png
439.png
440.png
441.png
442.png
443.png
444.png
445.png
446.png
447.png
448.png
449.png
450.png
451.png
452.png
453.png
454.png
455.png
456.png
457.png
458.png
459.png
460.png
461.png
462.png
463.png
464.png
465.png
466.png
467.png
468.png
469.png
470.png
471.png
472.png
473.png
474.png
475.png
476.png
477.png
478.png
479.png
480.png
481.png
482.png
483.png
484.png
485.png
486.png
487.png
488.png
489.png
490.png
491.png
492.png
493.png

❣ Current Topics ❣

Who is your favorite gen 4 pokemon and why?
What do you think who is cutest pokemon of sinnoh?
Who is your favorite sinnoh gym leader and why?
Which Battle Facility did you struggle with the most?
*Who is your favorite legendary pokemon of sinnoh?
*Did you use the pal park often, if you used it at all?
*In your opinion which sinnoh pokemon have best design and why?
*Which E4 did you prefer diamond/platinum?
*What is your opinions on team galactic commanders?
*Which sinnoh eveelution is best in your opinion?
*If you could meet any sinnoh gym leader, who would it be?
*What was the funniest thing that happened in Pokemon DPPt?
*What do you like most about sinnoh?
*Which do you prefer? dialga,palkia,Giratina
*Who is your favorite elite four member from sinnoh?
*Which gen 4 legendary trio is your favorite?
*Which sinnoh pokemon is the very best in Attack in your opinion?

*What are your thoughts of the Underground?
*What do you think about the baby evolutions from Sinnoh?

❣ Events ❣

Ongoing Events:Best Pokemon Of Sinnoh[ Club Event ]
Spoiler:

Past Events And Winner
Spoiler:

❣ User Bars & Banners ❣
Help us to grow by adding banners or userbars on your sign

Banners
Spoiler:

User Bars
Spoiler:

❣ Sinnoh Shop ❣

Items
1. Colored UserName ~ 100£
2. Rainbow Coloured UserName ~ 160£
3. New Pokemon Partner 160£
4. Legendary Pokemon Partner 190£
5. Name In Font Of Choise ~ 160£
6. Voiced In Chatroom ~ 100£
7. Player In Chatroom ~ 200£
8. Moderator In Chatroom ~ 500£
if you wanna buy something vm me or post in thread

❣ Club Chatroom ❣

❣ Online Club Games ❣

Play awesome online club games like who's that pokemon and other.

1. Who's that pokemon Created By: Gearoid Team

More Games Coming Soon.

CSS BY: MusaddiqTheWarrior
Club Approved By: Olli
CSS Help By: Starry Windy

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Finally! A club where the Sinnoh is appreciated! Count me in!

Username: Logical Cabbage

Partner Pokemon: (so hard, love Turtwig and Shellos) Garchomp (figures: I like him too)

Nickname: Draco

Reason of Joining: I feel that nobody appreciates the true power of Sinnoh pokemon and finding this is jackpot! I have tons of favs from this region like Turtwig and Shellos stage, legendary pokemon Giratina, both Shaymin forms, and the Gible stage! I'd say Sinnoh came up with the best ground types ever, and being a ground type user/lover, I totally love Sinnoh!

Answer to the Topic: My favorite gen pokemon... So hard. I love all of them! But if I have to choose, I have to go with Garchomp. His speed and ability comes handy in battle and talk about a wicked attack! One Outrage can kill a foe (except fairies; they won't feel a thing) and his design is awesome! Cynthia's Garchomp might have been a nightmare but my Garchomp knew how to deal with him. Let's just say a Dragon Claw was more than enough...

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Name: Wicked3DS
Partner:
gliscor.gif

Reason for joining: Pokémon Platinum is one of my favorite games and I really enjoy the story of it and traveling through Sinnoh.
Answer to the topic: Garchomp is my favorite. Powerful and intimidating, and just really frickin cool.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Finally! A club where the Sinnoh is appreciated! Count me in!

Username: Logical Cabbage

Partner Pokemon: (so hard, love Turtwig and Shellos) Garchomp (figures: I like him too)

Nickname: Draco

Reason of Joining: I feel that nobody appreciates the true power of Sinnoh pokemon and finding this is jackpot! I have tons of favs from this region like Turtwig and Shellos stage, legendary pokemon Giratina, both Shaymin forms, and the Gible stage! I'd say Sinnoh came up with the best ground types ever, and being a ground type user/lover, I totally love Sinnoh!

Answer to the Topic: My favorite gen pokemon... So hard. I love all of them! But if I have to choose, I have to go with Garchomp. His speed and ability comes handy in battle and talk about a wicked attack! One Outrage can kill a foe (except fairies; they won't feel a thing) and his design is awesome! Cynthia's Garchomp might have been a nightmare but my Garchomp knew how to deal with him. Let's just say a Dragon Claw was more than enough...

Accepted Welcome To The Sinnoh Fan Club And garchomp is one of the best non-legendary pokemon because his attack power and speed was more then many other pokemon and also i love his design..

Name: Wicked3DS
Partner:
gliscor.gif

Reason for joining: Pokémon Platinum is one of my favorite games and I really enjoy the story of it and traveling through Sinnoh.
Answer to the topic: Garchomp is my favorite. Powerful and intimidating, and just really frickin cool.

Accepted Welcome To The Sinnoh Fan Club, hmm gliscor was great choise because his design was cool and he had good movepool and he is very useful in monotype battle.

New Topic: What do you think who is the cutest pokemon of sinnoh?

I love PIPLUP especially in the
anime when he uses bubble
beam piiplluupp! And his eyes
when they are mad makes me
super happy

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Name: Brendon McCullum
Partner: Infernape
Reson of joining: I liked the pokemon of Gen 4 and its Game was best of its time!
Answer to the topic: My favourite Pokemon is Infernape, I like it because of its Burning Ambitions!

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Name: Brendon McCullum
Partner: Infernape
Reson of joining: I liked the pokemon of Gen 4 and its Game was best of its time!
Answer to the topic: My favourite Pokemon is Infernape, I like it because of its Burning Ambitions!
Accepted Welcome To The Sinnoh Fan Club, when i play pokemon Platinum chimchar was my starter because i love fire type and when he evol into,infernape he sweep oponent's teams with ease abd he also have awesome speed and movepool..

Edited: MusaddiqTheWarrior Sumbitted 2 banners and 2 userbars. | support us by adding userbar or banner in your sign thanks.

MusaddiqTheWarrior Got 420£ for banners and userbars sumbit yours and get £.

check first post for userbars and banners.

Edit 2: MusaddiqTheWarrior Buy [ Animated Trainer Sprite And New Pokemon Partner ] For 300£ Now he had 150£ left

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
The cutest pokemon of all Sinnoh... too hard of a question if you ask me. But I have to go to Pachurisu because even though it isn't my favorite pokemon to use in battle, it's just plain cute. I'm not the biggest fans of squirrels and Pikachu rip-offs, Pachurisu is okay with me. Chubby yellow cheeks and the long tail is so awesome! Plus, Pachurisu was pretty funny in anime and being stubborn adds it as a sassy type, therefore I view it as cute!

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
The cutest pokemon of all Sinnoh... too hard of a question if you ask me. But I have to go to Pachurisu because even though it isn't my favorite pokemon to use in battle, it's just plain cute. I'm not the biggest fans of squirrels and Pikachu rip-offs, Pachurisu is okay with me. Chubby yellow cheeks and the long tail is so awesome! Plus, Pachurisu was pretty funny in anime and being stubborn adds it as a sassy type, therefore I view it as cute!
yes your right pachirisu was pretty funny and sassy in anime and he is has cool design and color and yes he is not very good in battling because his stats are low then many other pokemons and also didn't have awesome movepool like garchomp,infernape etc. but he is very cute..
69879741_db3e832c.gif

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
cutest pokemon of sinnoh would be chimchar is the cutest ^^ I actually choose him as my starter to becuase it's so darn cute and in anime he is looks very cute when he was happy and sad.. there are some other pokemons are also cute like pachirisu,piplup and others.. but for me Cutest pokemon of sinnoh is CHIMCHAR.. ^_^

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
cutest pokemon of sinnoh would be chimchar is the cutest ^^ I actually choose him as my starter to becuase it's so darn cute and in anime he is looks very cute when he was happy and sad.. there are some other pokemons are also cute like pachirisu,piplup and others.. but for me Cutest pokemon of sinnoh is CHIMCHAR.. ^_^
I choose chimchar as start in platinum because he evol into infernape and infernape has awesome movesets and speed and i also watched anime and yes chimchar looking cute in some episodes and in anime he is overpowered then game.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
i think we need more members to discuss anyway i have new topic: Who is your favorite sinnoh gym leader and why?
My favorite gym leader is Volkner he is so cool. Just his backstory and looks is just awesome. His gym is also pretty sweet. and i also like Maylene because she is young and she have lucario ^_^

Edited: Hi Musaddiq can you change POKEMON OF THE MONTH to garchomp or infernape?

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
i think we need more members to discuss anyway i have new topic: Who is your favorite sinnoh gym leader and why?
My favorite gym leader is Volkner he is so cool. Just his backstory and looks is just awesome. His gym is also pretty sweet. and i also like Maylene because she is young and she have lucario ^_^

Edited: Hi Musaddiq can you change POKEMON OF THE MONTH to garchomp or infernape?
i love Volkner's battling style in anime and his electivire was very strong in anime and he is also good looking but volkner is not my favorite gym leader..

Who is your favorite sinnoh gym leader and why?
I like Crasher Wake, because he's the only one that really stuck out to me. And he's hilarious. Plus I remember defeating his Floatzel with a Buizel which made me feel really cool.

Hi Musaddiq can you change POKEMON OF THE MONTH to garchomp or infernape?
yes i can change pokemon of the month on 1july to Garchomp and you got 30£ for new topic.

MusaddiqTheWarrior Buy Coloured Name From Sinnoh shop for 100£ now he had 50£ left And Brendon McCullum Got 30£ For New Topic

Last edited:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Name : AnsirentRhytham (Taking my old name :P)
Partner Pokemon : Electravire
reason of joining : Well i was searching for some awesome clubs. And when i took a look in this amazing club ! It touched my hearth and i was mad to join here. My main reason to join is I think that the great gen iv is the first gen i ever felt soo great about it. I mean just look at those pokemon. They just touch your hearth. Gen 4 pokemon gen pokemon design, Move, Cry all touch my hearth. And i am very eager for a club as beautiful like this !

Answer the topic : My favorite Pokemon is Dialgia. Cause Dialgia is the one pokemon who control the time of the earth. It is the left hand side of arcues. It is great looking. with great Look it got great moves too. And i appericiate it. And i think Dialgia made a breakthrough performance in Pokemon sinnoh games and anime. I really love this pokemon.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Name : AnsirentRhytham (Taking my old name :P)
Partner Pokemon : Electravire
reason of joining : Well i was searching for some awesome clubs. And when i took a look in this amazing club ! It touched my hearth and i was mad to join here. My main reason to join is I think that the great gen iv is the first gen i ever felt soo great about it. I mean just look at those pokemon. They just touch your hearth. Gen 4 pokemon gen pokemon design, Move, Cry all touch my hearth. And i am very eager for a club as beautiful like this !

Answer the topic : My favorite Pokemon is Dialgia. Cause Dialgia is the one pokemon who control the time of the earth. It is the left hand side of arcues. It is great looking. with great Look it got great moves too. And i appericiate it. And i think Dialgia made a breakthrough performance in Pokemon sinnoh games and anime. I really love this pokemon.
welcome to the sinnoh club and electivire is my partner also it was great to have member like you in this club..

and don't forget to reply to those topic also

*What do you think who is cutest
pokemon of sinnoh?
*Who is your favorite sinnoh gym
leader and why?

Monophobia

Already Dead
Years
Name: Gym Leader Mark (subject to change once I request an edit)
Partner: Mothim
Reason of joining: Generation IV was my first generation of Pokémon games (I own Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum! It has a special place in my heart, I guess, and I feel it gets none of the credit it deserves. After all, it did start the use of models instead of textures.
Topic answers: My favorite generation IV Pokémon is Mothim because something about moths gives me a nostalgic feeling~ The cutest Sinnoh Pokémon is Shaymin of course! Lastly, my favorite Leader is Candice because she manages to wear such light clothing in such a cold area.

Last edited:

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Name: Gym Leader Mark (subject to change once I request an edit)
Partner: Mothim
Reason of joining: Generation IV was my first generation of Pokémon games (I own Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum! It has a special place in my heart, I guess, and I feel it gets none of the credit it deserves. After all, it did start the use of models instead of textures.
Topic answers: My favorite generation IV Pokémon is Mothim because something about moths gives me a nostalgic feeling~ The cutest Sinnoh Pokémon is Shaymin of course! Lastly, my favorite Leader is Candice because she manages to wear such light clothing in such a cold area.

Accepted. Welcome to the sinnoh fan club, im not caughted mothim so idk much about her and i will,change your name form sinnoh family when your name was change and feel free to reply to other topic and to,make new topic and have a fun.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
Name: BlackMagicMaster
Partner Mismagius
Reason for Joining Diamond was my very first pokemon game, and it was an amazing experience. For that reason, Sinnoh will always be special to me
Topic answers
A)my favorite gen IV pokemon, as well as my favorite pokemon period is mismagius. She looks exactly like a ghost should, and im a big fan of magic, so a pokemon classified as a Magical Pokemon is the best choice for me.
B)the cutest gen 4 pokemon is budew! Why do i think this? Because
C)favorite gym leader is volkner, because of the mini story that you go through to find him, and i love his gym design

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Name: BlackMagicMaster
Partner Mismagius
Reason for Joining Diamond was my very first pokemon game, and it was an amazing experience. For that reason, Sinnoh will always be special to me
Topic answers
A)my favorite gen IV pokemon, as well as my favorite pokemon period is mismagius. She looks exactly like a ghost should, and im a big fan of magic, so a pokemon classified as a Magical Pokemon is the best choice for me.
C)favorite gym leader is volkner, because of the mini story that you go through to find him, and i love his gym design

Accepted. Welcome to the sinnoh fan club, A) i also like mismagius because of his design,type and because of his good movesets and stats, B) Budew is simple and,cute pokemon, C) i also volkner as i said in my old post.,and feel free to make new topic..

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
dialga is my favorite legendary pokemon because he control time and he has cool design,awesome moves and im watched Pokemon: Rise Of Darkrai move and dialga looking awesome on it i just love him.

1.im caught mothim in pokemon diamond and i like him alot because of his color and design.
2. shaymin is cutest legendary pokemon i ever seen, he had awesome color combination and he is also very good in battling.
3. Candice looks very sweet and she had great pokemon team and she is hard to beat him.

Topic answers
C)favorite gym leader is volkner, because of the mini story that you go through to find him, and i love his gym design.
1. mismagius is my favorite ghost type pokemon, he had awesome design and color and also he had some awesome moves and he is very useful in battle.
2. hmm budew looks very cute in anime when he is getting sunlight to use solar beam.
3. i agree with you volkner is the best.

Welcome Everyone To The Club

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
My favorite gym leader is Wake because he used some pretty tough water pokemon that gave my head a spin. My ground type buddies made through with it but barely. Sadly those Ice Beams killed Gabite and Gastrodoon but I beat him. Candice gave me a hard time too but Froslass and Glaceon were pretty cool. She's my second best gym leader, since Blizzard gave me frostbite.

New Topic: Which Battle Facility did you struggle with the most?

Not to cut off the gym leader topic but this question has been on my mind for some time.

I really struggled with Battle Factory because I had to rely on pokemon that I didn't even train or use. I had to depend on randomness to get a good choice of pokemon to rent. When I finally reached a 21 win streaks, I was pretty glad I got over that bridge. It also got annoying how the leader knew your weaknesses and that sailors had grass types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back