• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner's Corner of Chit-Chat...Corner

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 26, 2022
Hi all, I am in desperate need of a Ditto (non-English preferred). Help! Please and thank you.

Years
Anyone familiar with the shedinja mechanics?
I once evolved a nincada into ninjask, with a free slot, but no pokeballs. I had plenty of great ball, ultra balls etc.
Does it have to be an actual PokeBall per se?

Also, I'm wondering if I were to shiny breed a nincada, if both the ninjask and shedinja would be shiny, or just the ninjask it evolves into.

This is a year later so you probably already sorted this out, but just in case 😅 you DO need a free slot and a regular pokeball in your inventory. I swore up a storm when I had the perfect nincada and botched it because I didn't know about the pokeball. Both should be shiny, but this is based on what I've read and not what I've tested.

Hi all, I am in desperate need of a Ditto (non-English preferred). Help! Please and thank you.

I only have an English Ditto, but hit me up if it'll do until you get a non-English one :)

Dr_Woodie

SirWoodie: 3DS FC 5344-5242-6077 : Shiny Hunting i
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
Anyone who feels like dusitng off their 3DS please see my GEN VI trade thread I posted a couple mionutes ago, I want that shiny charm bad, DexNav shiny hunting on Omega Ruby is so fun to me

shyamk

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 12, 2022
I want to clear some of my boxes and I have a bunch of breedjects to give away!

Here is my On Hand Sheet, please feel free to take up to 5 Pokémon! (If you want more than 5 we can try and work something out).

I will be updating my sheet with each comment so apologies in advance if I run out of stock of something you have asked for.

Please do not trade me any of the Pokémon I am giving away as it really messes up my boxes and I don't want to accidentally give someone else the wrong Pokémon!

Please also do not send eggs/trade evos/anything valuable. I will be releasing everything!

Please leave a comment with the Pokémon you want and I will let you know when I am ready to trade! I will be working in order of oldest to newest comment and there may be a wait while I fulfil comments ahead of you.

Stay Safe, and be good to each other!

Years
I want to clear some of my boxes and I have a bunch of breedjects to give away!

I feel this in my soul. What game are you on? Do you have a link, or should we PM you? (If you included one, it's not showing for me.)

I can safari catch some things and/or send you a PM with some breedjects I have in case you want any.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 2, 2022
Hi, i just finished my bultra moon story mode, and I need a Zeraora, anyone here have one? i can give you my 31 attack IV necrozma (perfect for dusk mane)

Darkpoké0011

User of the Dark-Type
Years
Hi all,

First time back in a couple of years and I'm getting back into the swing of things, as such, I request if anyone can trade me a HA Quaxly or Fuecoco starter if anyone has any bred? Can offer HA Sprigatito

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 9, 2023
Anyone to straight swap a scyther with metal coat for a scizor ?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 14, 2023
I have a Machoke, but as usual most of my friends have moved on from Sword/Shield already. I wasn't sure how to make a thread or ask about this..buuut I'd be willing trade it so it can evolve to someone!

Would like to have it. I have sword. And Couple legendaries I got from max lair (in game)

CakeyPop

Cakey
Years
And to kick us off, I'll start by asking everyone a question; What's the rarest Pokemon you've ever obtained from a trade?

For me, I think it would have to be my shiny WISHMKR Jirachi. I joined PC to try to get a Jirachi, but someone was nice enough to give me a shiny one instead!
k

I think it would have to be my lvl. 56 roaring moon for me. I surprise traded it for a level one quaxly.

Back