• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Metal versions: Celebi

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2008
I'm not sure if there's already a thread on this but...Do any of you know how to get Celebi without a gameshark. I could really use your help on this.

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
Years
The only way you can get Celebi is to get an event from Japan that happened ages ago.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
no a bounes disc for coluseum released in japan containing it

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2008
Krud..........I can't get it, is basicly what you guys are saying.........bummer........oh well......I have heard another way so I'll try that.

IF, you happen to hear of another way just post it, thanx. :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
In theory, you could create your player's name so that the HEX value of the missingno you encounter will be 251 and then trade the missingno over to G/S/C but I haven't tried this so I can't say that it works.

There's also something you can do with bad eggs on crystal but I don't know what it is becuase the video I saw was in a language I don't speak, so I don't know how to do it becuase I was very complicated and it may have just been a hacked game.

Don't let people tell you that if you take all the lengendary birds to prof Oak with a complete Poke'dex he gives you a GS ball becuase I tried it and it isn't true.

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
I have a celebi in Silver =S I got it at an event like a decade ago =P Nah it was like 5 years or so. I think..

if you can't find these event's then gameshark seems to be the only answer or trade with someone else.

mew2three567

Reinvented.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 8, 2011
I always thought you could get it by collecting unknowns CELEBI. I tried that, but it didn't work.

Sea_Guardian

Shinjitsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu!
Years
I heard that there is an event on Japan years ago then they gave GS Ball. Then go to Ilex Forest and then to the shrine. Then Celebi will appear.

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
You CAN get it with a glitch in GSC

It involves using a Sneasel with the move BeatUp and doing a messed up cloning. I personally haven't tried it, but I did experiment with messing up cloning in my Crystal and got some random things like Persian and Nidorino out of it, holding weird items like HM10 and Moon Stone. If interested, I'll find the link detailing how to do it

It messed up my Pokedex giving me like half of the pokemon caught (It was a new game, all I actually had was Cynda/Rattata/Pidgey), but it's all in good fun

Back