• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen ?Metagrossnite? question

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
When the game is released we are getting a shiny beldum holding ?metagrossnite?.
My question is:Is that megastone available only that way?Can we get it after the event is over?

Years
I don't think so. If they did then the event would be irrelevant.

You can however, probably get it if someone trades a normal Beldum, Metang, or Metagross holding a Metagrossnite stone, if you are lucky.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
The event if wifi so I don't see how you can really miss it. It's kind of the same as the Torchic event.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 4, 2014
It will be holding the stone. its going to be same as torchic. Secret hidden ability as well.

Years
Nintendo News said:
A Shiny Beldum will be offered in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire via Wi-Fi distribution event, The Pokémon Company announced today. The event will begin when the games release on November 21 and will continue for a limited time. The Shiny Beldum can be evolved into a Shiny Metagross, and then into Shiny Mega Metagross.

A recent trailer for the upcoming 3DS games shows the Shiny Mega Metagross in action. The Pokémon has a sleek metallic color, rather than the blue tint a standard Metagross has. The distributed Shiny Beldum will be holding Metagrossite — the Mega Stone needed to perform the transformation into Mega Metagross.
Source

Right now, news hasn't been released about the item post-event, but chances are it'll be similar to the Torchic event in X and Y. Hopefully, that answers your question. In the future, instead of creating a thread, Google is your friend. Or, if that's not enough, we keep the Headlines thread found here updated with the most current information regarding the remakes, so bookmark that page and check back often.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back