• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Yagerbomb OMG YES! *Composes himself* Why yes good sir, I would happily join.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
I'd greatly consider it. I had joined the previous one and was disappointed in the lack of progress it made in starting.

It sucked that I had to leave before we could start the first one, but that's RL for ya. So I'll remake it then?

EDIT: I has dun submitted it, Skymin accepted it last time, let's hope for Two for Two!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hello, I was thinking of remaking a Star Wars RP I had made a while back. The question is, is anyone interested in it?

Yeah, if you promised you'd be a determined GM who wanted to see the thing through to the end or at least keep it up as long as the players are interested ;D

I've said numerous times that I want a Star Wars RP. A Knights of the Old Republic-esque one, preferably~

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers KOTOR was indeed an awesome game. I would like to see one in that time period as well, but would it be before or after Malak's reign ends?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
...I hate you guys. Can't you just wait until summer(or winter if you're below the equator) to throw around your ideas? I can't join any more RPs atm...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
...I hate you guys. Can't you just wait until summer(or winter if you're below the equator) to throw around your ideas? I can't join any more RPs atm...

It is our job to make sure you can't join any more RPs and win the RPAs! d:<

@Star Wars: I used to be a fan of star wars, but I completely forgot almost everything about it :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

I feel the same. But don't worry, there hasn't been a drought of new RPs for over a year now from what I can recall so likely there'll be RPs to join when you are ready, and not just now when you're not.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
OK well that's at least five people who would join if they have the time. So it looks like it would fill quite quickly.

It lookes cool. I would happily join and help if you need me to, though I have no prior GM experience. What do you need help with if you already have the basic story though?

Things like a little bit of help reworking the plot and fleshing out the NPCs, but mainly helping with making NPC posts once the RP is underway. It was too ambitious of me to attempt to run it alone and a style similar to Atlantis Arising will suit my original plans better that how I was structuring it first time round.

Well, if you are talking to me, it seems like everyone else is busy right now too so. I will begin work and set myself a date to release this RP, lets say July. That gives everyone interested a bit of warning to do what they must.

Anyone who wants to Co-GM should PM me, be aware that I may have to spoil the plot if you help out. So if you want to try to solve the mysteries then this isn't a job for you.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
I want to make a Bleach RP, it might me complicated, but in the bleach wikia there is everything you need to know. Someone want to help me? I would like Co-GM with someone else, if so, talk to me in skype.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
GUYS THE STAR WARS RP IS UP IF YOU WANT IT SINCE PEOPLE SEEM TO BE PRETTY EXCITED ABOUT IT.

How about a new topic?

What kind of character is your favourite to use?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
My TRON: Derezzed RP is up in the OOC Section! Go find it, or simple click [TRON: Derezzed] in my signature!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Everyone No offense to Zerin or Lincoln but.... JOIN THE STAR WARS RP NOW!!!!

....That is all.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
[TRON: DEREZZED]

Just sayin'.

I need some interested people, but it seems like no one wants to join, because they don't know TRON. Even if you don't, it's fairly easy to research (or see a movie, either the original, or more preferably, TRON: Legacy).

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
People, join Zerin's RP as well! Tron is an awesome world and I have many friends who aren't on PC that love it. It's not hard to understand, unfortunately I've joined too many RPs already, but give some love to my man Zerin and check it out!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
People, join Zerin's RP as well! Tron is an awesome world and I have many friends who aren't on PC that love it. It's not hard to understand, unfortunately I've joined too many RPs already, but give some love to my man Zerin and check it out!

I love Tron. Seen my usertitle which I have kept for half a year now? I don't know about one more RP though ;; maybe...

Omfg. The Star Wars RP as well. Tron and Star Wars AND dat ninja RP at the same time. Life's not fair. Sooo.... if I join all of them but fall behind in some, nobody's gonna be mad, riiight?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Star Wars seems complicated for me. The Tron RP looks interesting, but I don't have time to join too many RPs. If I suddenly reserve spots in one day, who knows if I'll even finish them. I would join Tron, but I declined. I hope the RPs go well though.

RHCP-So are you making that RP I asked to reserve a spot for? I really wanna be a warrior. :D No rush though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back