• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

you know who else is 100 times better than serperior?!
Spoiler:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I randomly looked up servine gijinkas(human form of pokemon.) And found this. I would say not a bad human form for servine eh? lol
Spoiler:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

ikr. I like the tall one which is serperior. servine looks like a prince or something and I dunno what snivy looks to me lol

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

lol. well heck. if I can get a quick million than I will gladly sell a "I am rich" app. then I can do major impulse buying ^_^ ......

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

looks like someone wants some derps real bad. and since I am so nice you will get 10 HOURS of derps ^_^

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

*uses phoenix down on the dead sir servine*....DOH. Forgot.l this is not ff this is pokemon. *runs to pokemart as fast as lightining*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back