• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I finished watching season 1 of this show, and I was impressed with the outcome. I wasn't so impressed with the last episode though. It just seemed dull at the least to me, in terms of characters and stuff. I'll probably go back a few episodes and fangasm over Rainbow Dash, get Fluttershy to cheer the way she does, attend a Pinkie Pie party and whatever it is Rarity does. Also something about Applejack. :)

Now all there needs to be is someone pretending to be Princess Celestia with a "Dear Twilight Sparkle, my most faithful student. **** off."

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Hahaha ^__^ Yeah, Cupcakes is no good

But I'm like worming around the MLP fanfics right now.

I came across this one. I really like the story and concept. Something not too... creepy.

Also, what would you guys think about a MLP fanfic that crossovers with Pokemon?

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Oooh, the AA/MLP smells sexy to my eyes. The MLP/Pokemon one is also interesting

Also, my idea of an MLP/Pokemon crossover sorta sticks more to the anime, and a quick fact that Equestria is actually a land hidden within the Pokemon world.

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Oh, wow. xDD;;
I can't imagine Ash with ponies. Iris with ponies... that's another story. xD;;

Actually, I was more sort of thinking that I get something started with the ponies having the ability to shift between Human/Pony forms. I'd also get a little shipping started between Ash and Twilight. I dunno how, since those personalities clash quite a bit, but it would be cute.

And then once Twilight is forced to reveal to Ash she is actually a pony...

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Sounds like you have an idea going on there. xDD;;
Why don't you try your hand at a fanfic? o3o

Yep. I'm aiming at that.

Now I'll just have to shameless put off the one I have going again...

... although I really don't have a complete plot for it yet. I have running key ideas... but no plot >__>

Edit: Fridge Brilliance. I so have a plot now.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I've never read a MLP fanfic. Actually, to be honest, I've never read any fanfics. but lately, Ponywise, I've been just listening to Fluttershy cheer for me, be assertive, scream and kick vases and failing to smash them.

So basically, I've been fangasming over Fluttershy. :D

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
Joininggggggg~!! >u<

Favorite Episode:

The second one for sure. c: (I'm only up to the forth one, though.)

Favorite Main Pony:
Twilight Sparkle. :3

Favorite Side Pony:
Princess Luna~

About Me:
Started watching MLP 2 hours ago. :v lolll.

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I've never read a MLP fanfic. Actually, to be honest, I've never read any fanfics. but lately, Ponywise, I've been just listening to Fluttershy cheer for me, be assertive, scream and kick vases and failing to smash them.

So basically, I've been fangasming over Fluttershy. :D

A lot of MLP fanfics are very witty and creative. MLP is one of the rare once-in-a-whiles where the characters actually have... character. This gives a goldmine for authors to work with.

So... yeah. Read fan-fics. But if you know what's good for you, don't read Cupcakes... or maybe one of the alternate endings.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Welcome, new members!

And yes, read fanfics. I haven't had a chance to read a lot of fanfics for FiM. Though I'm thinking that we should have maybe just a few recommendations so that interested people can see what's out there for pony fics. Since there's a lot out there.

MLP is one of the rare once-in-a-whiles where the characters actually have... character.
Yes! FiM's characters are so well-written in canon that writers can easily pick them up. In the few fics that I've read, the characters were completely spot-on.

I do, however, recommend Dinky Doesn't Go To School, which is yet another sad Derpy Hooves fic.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I want a good Fluttershy fanfic to read. She's slowly creeping up my favourites list, and almost surpassing Rainbow Dash for second. Pinkie Pie will always be the top though, but I really do like Fluttershy. <3

Also, this.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
I'd read more 'fic, but shipping isn't my thing and I see a lot of that all over the place.

There are a couple out there I've read that are pretty good- stuff like The Sun is Tired, It's a Dangerous Business Going Out Your Door and a scant few others. Anything good and long and generally not concerned with whether or not Rainbow Dash is a fillyfooler would be appreciated. xD

Katja

Years
- Favorite Episode: all of them
- Favorite Main Pony: pinkie pie
- Favorite Side Pony: rarity
- About Me: i love fluff and collies

let me joinnnnn idk why this won't unbold :|

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Welcome to the club!

Oh, lord. I just read Cupcakes. I don't know what to think. ._.;

Read Pacce's alternate ending XD I wanted to cry too, don't worry.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Yeah, I read that. Made it seem better. Though, I'm never going near that fanfic again. xDD;;
After reading Dinky Doesn't go to School, and listening to some nice music, I've calmed down. xD;
Ah, yeah. I managed to get another fanart done yesterday. If anybony here knows about Persona, well yep.
Spoiler:

But seriously, I think Cupcakes made my appreciation for Pinkie go down a bit. It's a shame, since I was getting to really like her, too. ._.;

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Ah... dunno what persona is >__> but the art itself looks pretty good.

Well, my mindset didn't allow the story to alter my appreciation. I have a tough mind :D

Back