• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid Crystal

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
Howdy everyone! I've been spending the past EIGHT months doing a Pokemon Liquid Crystal series, and seeing as I obtained the game through PokeCommunity I thought it fitting to post my videos here!

Now I'm not going to link all sixty six parts up until this point because that would be ridiculous, so I'll just link the latest part, because in my honest opinion my earlier parts were hindered by poor mic quality and a general lower level of enthusiasm from myself. But if you like what you see then by all means look for my other parts. Current updates are every weekday! I think I'll update this thread every Wednesday however.

EDIT: Oh, there may be some VERY occasional swear words, just as a warning for those that don't like to hear curse words at all.

Thanks for your time and hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
We're up to part seventy two now, and crazy stuff has been going down in Lavender Town! In this episode I rabble on about my old story-making. It'll be up at 9am GMT.

Again, thanks for your time!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
Episode 92! Team Rocket has been on our case for too long!

Spoiler:

Back