• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
So I finally caught a Feebas... I fed it up to the max number of Pokeblocks you can feed it and now I can't feed it anymore.. and it still doesn't evolve into Milotic.. I gotta get another Feebas so I can waste my berries on it again.. UGH! ><
That's why you always save before giving it the items to raise beauty.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I never knew they had a max number of Pokeblocks you could give until they stop eating them.. ><

Now gotta go back to the Milotic tile and get it again >.>

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
So I fought Lenora in Pokemon Yin Black.I get her down to her last pokemon,which was a Clefable. So I thought to myself,"well this will be a piece of cake." WRONG. The Clefable knows the deadly combo of Cosmic Power and Stored Power.Also,it has Magic Guard,so I can't stall it out using Poisonpowder.It wipes out my whole team using this combo! :( Time for more training.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
So I finally caught a Feebas... I fed it up to the max number of Pokeblocks you can feed it and now I can't feed it anymore.. and it still doesn't evolve into Milotic.. I gotta get another Feebas so I can waste my berries on it again.. UGH! ><

Just breed the Milotic brah.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I would breed it, but it's gonna take a hella lot of time to train the little bugger :(

But I think that's the best method for now..

And blah, for having to have Milotic on my challenge -.-

Rewy

untitled follower
Years
Hey, I did it too, it was just... deadly for the challenge interest. Because when it finally wanted to evolve I was 2000% done with the game so I just rushed to the end.

Swablu

Challenge Forum Mascot
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
I wish I knew you could fill up with Pokéblocks before I did it the first time. Live and learn I guess.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
To reserve a name, usually. Depends on the person who makes it, really. I made mine to reserve names, however I ended up needing to use it one time. Someone hacked the site so that staff members couldn't log in, and luckily a lot of us had alts. And then I once took a DLoA on this account because of some personal problems, but still wanted to enjoy the site. I didn't want to sign on this account at all, anticipating a PM I didn't want, so I used my alt during that break.

So yeah. That's just my experiences with having an alt. But it's mostly for name stealing. :P

ilovedeino15

I used to be bctincher15
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 2, 2013
Speaking of alt accounts, I used to be bctincher15 and this is my new permanent account. :)

I just made this one because I use this name a lot more. I'll also be around a lot more than I used too, so I'ma start some challenges now, I'm also going to limit myself to 2 at a time. The only exception will be the event challenges. :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I mostly just wanted to do a Marik theme without losing the Slender Man one that I just made and am rather happy with.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
If I really like themes I just copy them and stick them in a document or in that notepad in the ucp. :3 I had so much crap in that thing on my old account. My current one just says "beedrill & qwilfish" tho.

Also I'm at Drayden in Black and really not happy about having to fight him because none of my 'mons moves are super effective against dragons and most of them are like 0.5x even. ;;

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I save sigs in my notepad on PC (as in the site...lol), but I have a ton of old sigs saved on my PC (as in my old laptop), including theme collabs and such from back when Hiidoran and I would twin all the time. And I was really, really good at making sigs, too haha. Good for someone that doesn't use CSS anyway. I'll have to pull them out for y'all to see sometime.

I will get back to challenges after finals next week, probably. I'm just way too busy to even sit down and play games. :/

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Reading manga is a lot quicker to do, though. I just read. I don't have to make choices like with playing a game. And yes, I did read it in Marik's voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back