• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That is honestly a pretty lame excuse. We're in Pokemon Trivia; it should be obvious. If we could chat about whatever this game would be in Other Trivia.

Anyways, how does everyone like Black and White 2 so far.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

But it's true.

OT: BW2 is pretty awesome. A lot of stuff to do post-game and you really start to feel famous after doing stuff.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

I liked playing through it. It was pretty swell. o3o
A ton of fun and everything, and the game has a lot of extra things you can do and all.
Main thing that disappointed me was the extremely lackluster story. I was honestly hoping for more N and Plasma backstory stuff, especially with Concordia and Anthea. Even then, the main story itself had pretty bad pacing, and had quite a lack of character encounters, even your rival who you only battle about 2 or 3 times, if I remember correctly.
Then again, Pokemon has never really been about the story in the first place, haha.

Oh, and the Gyms were freaking amazing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I might be one of the few who liked the change of pace when it came to the rival. But in general I really enjoyed Black 2. I actually want a White 2 so I can play through it again.

/unpopular pokemon opinions forever.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

Hey, there's nothing wrong with different opinions. xD;
For me, it's just the fact that they tried to make to you feel sorry for the rival and all, with the whole sister thing, but it really didn't do it for me. 'Cause, you know. You only meet him a few times throughout the whole game and don't really get to know him. o3o
And yeah! I wouldn't mind replaying it as well. As I said, gameplay wise, B2W2 is absolutely fantastic and a lot of fun. o3o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's hard to talk about some of 'em though. I'm very sure that here on PC it's absolutely difficult to talk about Ash without him becoming ultimately bashed on. orz.
Really? I think you meet him plenty of times but since he didn't battle you half the time you kind of forget that you do. Least that's how I see it. He has one of my favorite quotes from BW2: "I'M ABOUT TO UNLEASH MY RAGE". Okay Hugh. Go for it!

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

Oh, man. That line. It cracked me up when I heard it in the animated trailer. xD;
I'm not sure if a teenager would use a line like that, haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's so great! And Hugh actually did also say reply to something that is pretty deep as well. I forget the exact like but it was during his encounters with Team Plasma (version 2).

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

If you guys are talking B2W2 I might leave cause I haven't played it yet.

:(

Note: Do I have to be a certain trainer/Pokemon?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ehhhh really? That's a shame; I hope you get the chance to play it soon!

And nope. Not at all! People usually don't pick what they are until they become a Ghost haha.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

How about a ghostly discussion for a ghostly thread; what's everyone's favourite Ghost type Pokémon? n.n

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Chandelure is one I could never get to grips with; it's design is just so... creepy and strange at the same time haha. It just doesn't really feel like it should be a Pokémon to me. Although I absolutely love Gengar and Misdrevious, good choices! My favourite Ghost type has to be Gollett, it's just such a little cutiepop n.n

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

hahaha. Well actually now that I think about it I should have said Litwick and not Chandelure since I like the cute little candle more than the creepy chandelier. xD But really, it looks more like a Pokemon than some other Pokemon? idk though everything looks like a Pokemon to me. v///v

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Ahh, now Litwick is one I certainly agree with, that little thing is utterly adorable! <3 I do wonder where they get their ideas from sometimes though - a possessed candle? Certainly not my first thought haha.

Back