• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I also want to take down Scathach. Considering she uses flying, I may already have the badge. Unless she has a Staraptor...and close combat....

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I guess. There are other flying types...

SALAMANCE...UHG...THAT AWESOME MONSTER...

Years
So was I. The pokemon you used is extremely hard to counter.

Eh, if you would've had more special sweepers, it wouldn't have given you as much of a problem. He's got 354/365/161 defences.

I also want to take down Scathach. Considering she uses flying, I may already have the badge. Unless she has a Staraptor...and close combat....

Sure. I'll get you registered. My only question is which set of rules are we using? I assume mine because your challenging... (6 v. 6 @ 100)

I guess. There are other flying types...

SALAMANCE...UHG...THAT AWESOME MONSTER...

I don't use Sala. :P I was about to use him, but I couldn't get Moxie and Outrage on him. :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
So did I (when it was down to your last two). Then a momentary lapse in judgement called for EQ instead of Sub. lol Could've stalled Lati out otherwise. I had one more protect and 4 more subs. :P Regardless, it was a great battle.

Next time use Salamence instead.

Years
Next time use Salamence instead.

My main problems are that Outrage is Gen IV move tutor so Moxie with Outrage is impossible. My other thoughts on that are if I do that, I probably can cut out a slot and use Skar to set up SR or maybe DW Xatu, maybe a desperately needed Fighting type... Hm... So much for me thinking that I put a lot of thought into this a month and a half ago.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
My main problems are that Outrage is Gen IV move tutor so Moxie with Outrage is impossible. My other thoughts on that are if I do that, I probably can cut out a slot and use Skar to set up SR or maybe DW Xatu, maybe a desperately needed Fighting type... Hm... So much for me thinking that I put a lot of thought into this a month and a half ago.

Isn't Outrage a dreamworld move too?

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
No freaking way. I could've sworn it wasn't. I checked it, double-checked it and cross-checked it and what the actual freak. I guess it's time to once again delve into the hell that is DW and learn how to C-Gear RNG. Joy.

Have fun. DW Moxie isn't compatable with both Outrage and Dragon Dance.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I'm bored. I wan't Aoife to challenge me. I'm not challenging her myself due to the fact that I may have to follow her rules. And honestly, I prefer Lv 50 fights...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back