• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon BW Champion Battles!!!

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
Good game(s), Zeus. I lost 0-2 and 0-4. So, if we just proved anything, it's that Ghost just doesn't beat Dark :/. It was fun, though, and that's what counts. Congrats to your first badge.

At some point or another, I'd like rematch against your gym. But in this league, I don't need to use ghosts to challenge >:]. Don't worry, I won't spam fighting.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Good game(s), Zeus. I lost 0-2 and 0-4. So, if we just proved anything, it's that Ghost just doesn't beat Dark :/. It was fun, though, and that's what counts. Congrats to your first badge.

Thanks man, that was fun, I love using 6 dark types, even If I lose I wont care cos they're all so cool.

Let me know if you want another go later.

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
sure. my nicknames are screwed up for some odd reason so when i send out my pokemon and there are some ???????? after its nickname, its just an error kk. nothing to serious. :)

Back