• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who was your first celebrity crush?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Mine was David Morse from St. Elsewhere. I was really young at the time, so I didn't understand much about actual romance. I just thought he was really cute at the time. ;w;

Spoiler:

So, who was your first celebrity crush? :3 If you can't remember that far back, just think of who it might have been!

Last edited:

Sorvete

Novice
Years
My first one? Oh dear...

Well you can't say Adam Duritz doesn't look hot in this video:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Uhhh... the first one that comes to my mind is Emma Watson, I'm pretty sure there was someone before her, but I can't seem to remember.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
taylor lautner

not because of twilight, but sharkboy and lavagirl

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I never really went through a celebrity crush phase, so I'm not sure! If I had to choose one, I'd probably say.. Trent Reznor?? Is he a celebrity? lol

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Taylor Lautner in Shark Boy and Lava Girl lmao.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Simba.

I honestly don't really remember. I just know that everybody else loved Leo DiCaprio and I just ew'd, haha.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Probably Mila Kunis because I was obsessed with That 70's Show.

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
Years
Probably the only one I've ever had was Mayim Bialik. Actually there were a few seasons that I wasn't enjoying The Big Bang Theory as much as I used to but I just kept on watching it because of her (and I'm glad I did as imho it got better again in the last two seasons).

Back