• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Competitive and cute team for ranked battle

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jan 16, 2020
Hello,
I'm searching for a competitive team which contains cute pokémon or has some cute pokémon in it. It would be great if someone could help me.

:3

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hello,
I'm searching for a competitive team which contains cute pokémon or has some cute pokémon in it. It would be great if someone could help me.

:3

You could try checking out rental teams online. VictoryRoadvgc and TrainerTower appear to have a collection of teams. They have a code that you can put in (I'm assuming somewhere in the Battle Tower) and you get to use the team in the Tower and Online.

If you want to construct a team on your own, you may want to head to the Competitive Pokemon subforum for some advice.

Back