The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Art Studio
Resources Gen VII Pokémon GBA Sprite Repository (64x64)

Art Studio For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the creative arts.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1176    
Old July 17th, 2017 (12:17 PM).
Pixel Breaker Pixel Breaker is offline
A Wild Human!
     
    Join Date: Jul 2017
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 2
    Wow, this is amazing! Maybe I'll try and contribute. I cannot wait 'till this is done!
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1177    
    Old July 22nd, 2017 (10:17 AM).
    thedarkdragon11's Avatar
    thedarkdragon11 thedarkdragon11 is offline
    New World Pirate
       
      Join Date: May 2009
      Location: Raftel, New World
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Hasty
      Posts: 782
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Cesar11B View Post
      Cesar11B:

      Incineroar:



      Credits sprite base by: Maleficio
      Edited legs for me
      Sorry, I think the pose and size of the current featured sprite is fine already...

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Pixel Breaker View Post
      Wow, this is amazing! Maybe I'll try and contribute. I cannot wait 'till this is done!
      Sure, you can...

      Also, here's an updated Kartana sprite now posted in the OP:
      (JaegerLucciano23 (front); BlackWhiteRobin, thedarkdragon11 (back))

      About the icons, I'll try to realign some icons as per Megax Rocker's suggestion though it will take some time since I'm very busy with life stuffs...
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #1178    
      Old July 27th, 2017 (1:34 PM).
      HeXeR's Avatar
      HeXeR HeXeR is offline
         
        Join Date: Apr 2014
        Posts: 41
        This is what i could do with the Ash-pikachu back sprite
        __________________
        ᛁᚾ ᚨᚾᚲᛁᛖᚾᛏ ᛏᛁᛗᛖᛊ ᛏᚺᛁᛊ ᚹᛁᚾᛞ ᚹᚨᛊ ᛒᛟᚱᚾ
        ᚷᚱᛟᚹᛊ ᚢᛈ ᚨᚷᚨᛁᚾ ᛏᛟ ᚨ ᛊᛏᛟᚱᛗ
        ᚹᛖ ᚱᛁᛞᛖ ᛟᚾ ᛁᛏᛊ ᚹᛁᚾᚷᛊ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚠᛚᛦ ᛏᚺᚱᛟᚢᚷᚺ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚾᛁᚷᚺᛏ
        ᛏᛟᚷᛖᛏᚺᛖᚱ ᚹᛖ ᛊᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚹᛖ ᚠᛁᚷᚺᛏ
        Reply With Quote
          #1179    
        Old July 27th, 2017 (8:51 PM).
        thedarkdragon11's Avatar
        thedarkdragon11 thedarkdragon11 is offline
        New World Pirate
           
          Join Date: May 2009
          Location: Raftel, New World
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Hasty
          Posts: 782
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by HeXeR View Post
          This is what i could do with the Ash-pikachu back sprite
          I think this is nice...
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #1180    
          Old July 28th, 2017 (9:03 AM).
          Trev's Avatar
          Trev Trev is online now
           
          Join Date: May 2012
          Age: 21
          Nature: Sassy
          Posts: 1,311
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by HeXeR View Post
          This is what i could do with the Ash-pikachu back sprite
          It has potential. The arm, the ears, and the bill on that hat are a bit disproportionate, however, and the outline seems like it has a lot of black on it. What sprite was the back based on? I also need you to post any and all credits for the sprite.
          __________________






          Reply With Quote
            #1181    
          Old July 28th, 2017 (11:49 AM).
          HeXeR's Avatar
          HeXeR HeXeR is offline
             
            Join Date: Apr 2014
            Posts: 41
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Trev View Post
            It has potential. The arm, the ears, and the bill on that hat are a bit disproportionate, however, and the outline seems like it has a lot of black on it. What sprite was the back based on? I also need you to post any and all credits for the sprite.
            I used the backsprite for the cosplay pikachu as base, but i dindn't changed any colour in the outline of the pikachu
            __________________
            ᛁᚾ ᚨᚾᚲᛁᛖᚾᛏ ᛏᛁᛗᛖᛊ ᛏᚺᛁᛊ ᚹᛁᚾᛞ ᚹᚨᛊ ᛒᛟᚱᚾ
            ᚷᚱᛟᚹᛊ ᚢᛈ ᚨᚷᚨᛁᚾ ᛏᛟ ᚨ ᛊᛏᛟᚱᛗ
            ᚹᛖ ᚱᛁᛞᛖ ᛟᚾ ᛁᛏᛊ ᚹᛁᚾᚷᛊ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚠᛚᛦ ᛏᚺᚱᛟᚢᚷᚺ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚾᛁᚷᚺᛏ
            ᛏᛟᚷᛖᛏᚺᛖᚱ ᚹᛖ ᛊᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚹᛖ ᚠᛁᚷᚺᛏ
            Reply With Quote
              #1182    
            Old July 29th, 2017 (2:13 AM).
            thedarkdragon11's Avatar
            thedarkdragon11 thedarkdragon11 is offline
            New World Pirate
               
              Join Date: May 2009
              Location: Raftel, New World
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Hasty
              Posts: 782
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by HeXeR View Post
              I used the backsprite for the cosplay pikachu as base, but i dindn't changed any colour in the outline of the pikachu
              Oh, that's modified from Chaos Rush's sprite (female form) which was, I guess, derived from the original HGSS sprite... I modified your back sprite from the original Chaos Rush sprite (male form)...
              (Chaos Rush, HeXeR)
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #1183    
              Old July 30th, 2017 (8:11 AM). Edited July 30th, 2017 by goranthegreat.
              goranthegreat's Avatar
              goranthegreat goranthegreat is offline
              Ashirene
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2015
                Age: 16
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Careful
                Posts: 112

                Credits fishbowlsoul90, [email protected], goranthegreat (front); aravi, xiechayghe (back)
                Reply With Quote
                  #1184    
                Old July 31st, 2017 (12:28 PM).
                Trev's Avatar
                Trev Trev is online now
                 
                Join Date: May 2012
                Age: 21
                Nature: Sassy
                Posts: 1,311
                The outline must have been my phone resplution acting up again. It looks fine now. I'll accept the Pikachu bases, tho we can still definitely improve them.

                Goran, I don't think the extra shading is going to work for that sprite. It still looks way too dark.
                __________________






                Reply With Quote
                  #1185    
                Old July 31st, 2017 (2:17 PM).
                goranthegreat's Avatar
                goranthegreat goranthegreat is offline
                Ashirene
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2015
                  Age: 16
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Careful
                  Posts: 112
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Trev View Post
                  The outline must have been my phone resplution acting up again. It looks fine now. I'll accept the Pikachu bases, tho we can still definitely improve them.

                  Goran, I don't think the extra shading is going to work for that sprite. It still looks way too dark.
                  Okay that's chill but i lightened the shading slightly, now what do ya think?:)
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1186    
                  Old August 1st, 2017 (11:30 PM).
                  OshawottOtterBijumaru's Avatar
                  OshawottOtterBijumaru OshawottOtterBijumaru is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2017
                    Location: Springfield Missouri
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Bashful
                    Posts: 2
                    any idea where All the front and back sprites of all the hat Pikachu are? they seem to be missing in the thread, I've been trying to get those but no luck...
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1187    
                    Old August 2nd, 2017 (1:25 AM).
                    Trev's Avatar
                    Trev Trev is online now
                     
                    Join Date: May 2012
                    Age: 21
                    Nature: Sassy
                    Posts: 1,311
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by goranthegreat View Post
                    Okay that's chill but i lightened the shading slightly, now what do ya think?:)
                    On the blue it looks alright, but there's a lot of contrast on the gold. Maybe try lightening the gold's darkest shade alone?

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by OshawottOtterBijumaru View Post
                    any idea where All the front and back sprites of all the hat Pikachu are? they seem to be missing in the thread, I've been trying to get those but no luck...
                    They aren't done.
                    __________________






                    Reply With Quote
                      #1188    
                    Old August 2nd, 2017 (5:19 AM). Edited August 4th, 2017 by goranthegreat.
                    goranthegreat's Avatar
                    goranthegreat goranthegreat is offline
                    Ashirene
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2015
                      Age: 16
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Careful
                      Posts: 112
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Trev View Post
                      On the blue it looks alright, but there's a lot of contrast on the gold. Maybe try lightening the gold's darkest shade alone?



                      They aren't done.

                      Blue shade lightened and lighter gold shade.
                      And this back edit i think is more accurate
                      in terms of head positioning and shading plus,
                      i made the original a long time ago, and the face doesn't look like its facing the opponent, but its up to you man:)
                      Reply With Quote
                        #1189    
                      Old August 3rd, 2017 (7:09 AM).
                      Trev's Avatar
                      Trev Trev is online now
                       
                      Join Date: May 2012
                      Age: 21
                      Nature: Sassy
                      Posts: 1,311
                      Both shades getting lightened looks fine. Approved.
                      __________________






                      Reply With Quote
                        #1190    
                      Old August 4th, 2017 (10:37 AM). Edited August 4th, 2017 by Lunos.
                      Lunos's Avatar
                      Lunos Lunos is offline
                      The Observer
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2008
                        Location: Montevideo (Uruguay)
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Lonely
                        Posts: 1,519
                        Quick question, isn't the Cosplay Pikachu in the main post, the Female Variation of Pikachu..?
                        Why is it tagged as Cosplay Pikachu?

                        EDIT: Doubt solved. Sorry, I should have made a 10 seconds research. I automatically thought that "Cosplay Pikachu" was a term only used to describe the Pikachus with different costumes that appeared in OR/AS.
                        Quote:
                        Pikachu has two alternate forms: one, the Cosplay Pikachu, appeared in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. It is always female, has a black heart-shaped spot at the end of its tail, and can be dressed in any of five outfits corresponding to the five Contest conditions. The other form is Pikachu in a cap, which debuted as an event-exclusive Pokémon in Pokémon Sun and Moon. It is always male and has six variants, each wearing one of Ash's hats from the anime. In addition to these two forms, many other Pikachu variants have appeared in various media.

                        Source
                        .
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #1191    
                        Old August 4th, 2017 (10:51 PM). Edited August 6th, 2017 by thedarkdragon11.
                        thedarkdragon11's Avatar
                        thedarkdragon11 thedarkdragon11 is offline
                        New World Pirate
                           
                          Join Date: May 2009
                          Location: Raftel, New World
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Hasty
                          Posts: 782
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Lunos View Post
                          Quick question, isn't the Cosplay Pikachu in the main post, the Female Variation of Pikachu..?
                          Why is it tagged as Cosplay Pikachu?

                          EDIT: Doubt solved. Sorry, I should have made a 10 seconds research. I automatically thought that "Cosplay Pikachu" was a term only used to describe the Pikachus with different costumes that appeared in OR/AS.

                          Source
                          .
                          Yep... And we still have no back sprites for the dressed Cosplay Pikachu so you won't see them there yet...

                          EDIT: Since Dusk Form Lycanroc has been revealed, I just want to warn everyone that sprite submissions for such forms (that is, form/es from USUM namely: "new" Solgaleo, "new" Lunala, ICY Cap Pikachu and now Dusk Lycanroc) is currently suspended until further notice by the time datamines are leaked...

                          EDIT: Here's the updated Primarina in-battle sprite now posted in the OP:
                          (fishbowlsoul90, [email protected], goranthegreat, aravi, xiechayghe)
                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                            #1192    
                          Old August 11th, 2017 (5:15 AM). Edited August 13th, 2017 by goranthegreat.
                          goranthegreat's Avatar
                          goranthegreat goranthegreat is offline
                          Ashirene
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2015
                            Age: 16
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Careful
                            Posts: 112
                            I QCed these i also made the palettes more closer to the sugimori art i also made sure there as light as the originals:)
                            Spoiler:





                            I lightened these and corrected tsareena brionne and popplio's shiny palettes
                            and the slight edit to bounsweet's leaf and feet.
                            Spoiler:






                            Credits
                            Spoiler:

                            Alolan Vulpix: Elazulmax, Versekr Dark, xiechayghe, goranthegreat (front); leparagon (back)
                            Lycanroc (All forms): JaegerLuciano23, haimon_99 (front); leparagon (back)
                            Cutiefly: Noscium, xiechayghe, princessofmusic, Zervais
                            Ribombee: Z-nogyroP
                            Tsareena: fishbowlsoul90, OtaKun, goranthegreat, lurantis, aXl, princessofmusic
                            Shiinotic: leparagon (front), goranthegreat (back)
                            Popplio: N-Kin, Versekr Dark, BlackWhiteRobin, haimon_99, goranthegreat
                            Brionne: Wobblewbuns, xiechayghe, goranthegreat, Tetra (front); haimon_99 (back)
                            Bruxish: Versekr Dark, [email protected], LuckyLucci, HeXeR, haimon_99
                            Bounsweet: JaegerLucciano23, Trev (front); leparagon (back)
                            Reply With Quote
                              #1193    
                            Old August 12th, 2017 (8:26 AM).
                            Trev's Avatar
                            Trev Trev is online now
                             
                            Join Date: May 2012
                            Age: 21
                            Nature: Sassy
                            Posts: 1,311
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by goranthegreat View Post
                            I QCed these i also made the palettes more closer to the sugimori art i also made sure there as light as the originals:)
                            Spoiler:





                            I lightened these and corrected tsareena brionne and popplio's shiny palettes
                            and the slight edit to bounsweet's leaf and feet.
                            Spoiler:






                            Credits
                            Spoiler:

                            Alolan Vulpix: Elazulmax, Versekr Dark, xiechayghe, goranthegreat (front); leparagon (back)
                            Lycanroc (All forms): JaegerLuciano23, haimon_99 (front); leparagon (back)
                            Cutiefly: Noscium, xiechayghe, princessofmusic, Zervais
                            Ribombee: Z-nogyroP
                            Tsareena: fishbowlsoul90, OtaKun, goranthegreat, lurantis, aXl, princessofmusic
                            Shiinotic: leparagon (front), goranthegreat (back)
                            Popplio: N-Kin, Versekr Dark, BlackWhiteRobin, haimon_99, goranthegreat
                            Brionne: Wobblewbuns, xiechayghe, goranthegreat, Tetra (front); haimon_99 (back)
                            Bruxish: Versekr Dark, [email protected], LuckyLucci, HeXeR, haimon_99
                            Bounsweet: JaegerLucciano23, Trev (front); leparagon (back)
                            All approved except Shiinotic. I never have and never will approve that backsprite over the one we have.

                            EDIT: Hold up, Tsareena's hair highlights are very messed up. The dark green spots around the highlights on the normal backsprite need to be removed and we shouldn't be using that dark shade of purple for highlights on the shiny sprites, so please change it to a color that's brighter than the purple it's situated on.
                            __________________






                            Reply With Quote
                              #1194    
                            Old August 12th, 2017 (8:48 AM). Edited August 13th, 2017 by goranthegreat.
                            goranthegreat's Avatar
                            goranthegreat goranthegreat is offline
                            Ashirene
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2015
                              Age: 16
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Careful
                              Posts: 112
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Trev View Post
                              All approved except Shiinotic. I never have and never will approve that backsprite over the one we have.

                              EDIT: Hold up, Tsareena's hair highlights are very messed up. The dark green spots around the highlights on the normal backsprite need to be removed and we shouldn't be using that dark shade of purple for highlights on the shiny sprites, so please change it to a color that's brighter than the purple it's situated on.
                              I fixed the highlights and a gray line at the bottom of ribombee's sprite sheet;)


                              There was a slight problem with this its fixed now
                              Reply With Quote
                                #1195    
                              Old August 12th, 2017 (4:32 PM).
                              Trev's Avatar
                              Trev Trev is online now
                               
                              Join Date: May 2012
                              Age: 21
                              Nature: Sassy
                              Posts: 1,311
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by goranthegreat View Post
                              I fixed the highlights and a gray line at the bottom of ribombee's sprite sheet;)

                              Both approved. Thanks.
                              __________________






                              Reply With Quote
                                #1196    
                              Old August 13th, 2017 (10:49 AM).
                              RousJuice's Avatar
                              RousJuice RousJuice is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2016
                                Location: California
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 40
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by goranthegreat View Post
                                I fixed the highlights and a gray line at the bottom of ribombee's sprite sheet;)
                                To be honest I think the Tsareena backsprite looks weird, as the rightmost hair piece doesn't have the same shading the other two do. But that's probably just my opinion idk
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #1197    
                                Old August 13th, 2017 (1:26 PM).
                                BlackWhiteRobin's Avatar
                                BlackWhiteRobin BlackWhiteRobin is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2012
                                  Age: 20
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Quirky
                                  Posts: 543
                                  I don't mean to be rude or be a very unfair critic but, am I the only one who thinks this 'highlight-shadow' updates particularly Primarina and Tsareena make them look like die cast figures? Their hairs look very metallic because of it's shading. I dunno. Maybe it's just me. :/
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #1198    
                                  Old August 14th, 2017 (12:31 AM). Edited August 18th, 2017 by goranthegreat.
                                  goranthegreat's Avatar
                                  goranthegreat goranthegreat is offline
                                  Ashirene
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2015
                                    Age: 16
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Careful
                                    Posts: 112
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRobin View Post
                                    I don't mean to be rude or be a very unfair critic but, am I the only one who thinks this 'highlight-shadow' updates particularly Primarina and Tsareena make them look like die cast figures? Their hairs look very metallic because of it's shading. I dunno. Maybe it's just me. :/
                                    Thanks for pointing that out i went over these with a little advice from someone hopefully they look much better:)
                                    Spoiler:









                                    Credits
                                    Spoiler:

                                    Alolan Vulpix: Elazulmax, Versekr Dark, xiechayghe, goranthegreat (front); leparagon (back)
                                    Lycanroc (All forms): JaegerLuciano23, haimon_99 (front); leparagon (back)
                                    Cutiefly: Noscium, xiechayghe, princessofmusic, Zervais
                                    Ribombee: Z-nogyroP
                                    Tsareena: fishbowlsoul90, OtaKun, goranthegreat, lurantis, aXl, princessofmusic
                                    Popplio: N-Kin, Versekr Dark, BlackWhiteRobin, haimon_99, goranthegreat
                                    Brionne: Wobblewbuns, xiechayghe, goranthegreat, Tetra (front); haimon_99 (back)
                                    Bruxish: Versekr Dark, [email protected], LuckyLucci, HeXeR, haimon_99
                                    Bounsweet: JaegerLucciano23, Trev (front); leparagon (back)
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #1199    
                                    Old August 16th, 2017 (10:41 AM).
                                    Wurmple Splashes In's Avatar
                                    Wurmple Splashes In Wurmple Splashes In is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2016
                                      Location: Brazil
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Brave
                                      Posts: 18

                                      (Credits: Leparagon (Front) Smogon*? (Front) Hexer/??? (Back)
                                      Well it is obvious that this can't be accepted i think.
                                      __________________
                                      Beetyy Booty, Face Buutyyy #Wurmple is Life
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #1200    
                                      Old August 16th, 2017 (5:19 PM).
                                      Z-nogyroP Z-nogyroP is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: May 2014
                                        Age: 17
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 122


                                        recoloured MBCMechachu's dewpider because the colours were really off, plus did araquanid as well. credit MBCMechachu for dewpider only
                                        Reply With Quote
                                        Reply

                                        Quick Reply

                                        Join the conversation!

                                        Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                        Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                        Sponsored Links
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:54 AM.