• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Odrea Region - Rise of Delta - Pokemon Prism

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Now I'm not great at reviewing written work, but I'll try my best :p
1st: Your map is really big! Not complaining, I just hope you'll be able to find a use for every area.
2nd: I like how you didn't use just generic route names.
Perhaps a map for the 2nd region would be nice, but idk if it's necessary.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
Chapter TEN
NEW TEAM ROCKET/DELTA HEADQUARTERS – PIERCESTON CITY - ODREA REGION

Giovanni walked down a large narrow hallway with two Delta grunts by his side. He was summoned to a meeting by the Delta Admin Delsin. When walking to the meeting hall both grunts stood on either end of the doorway backs faced to the wall. Giovanni went ahead in the room to be greeted by a suspicious looking Delsin. His feet kicked atop his desk with his hands behind his head. It looked like he was contemplating something but the moment he noticed Giovanni was in the room he focused his attention to him but did not budge or move.

"You had summoned me for a meeting. Might I ask what the meeting is about?" Giovanni said getting straight to business skipping any formalities.

"Well for starters thank you Giovanni for helping us achieve the DNA and Testing we needed to successfully complete Project Prism," Giovanni smirked as Delsin continued, "I hate beating around the bush so I will just come out and say it, your services will no longer be needed," Giovanni let out a booming laugh as Delsin seemed unfazed by his response to such news.

"You're joking, right?" Giovanni said raising an eyebrow when Delsin did not respond but instead snapped his fingers as two rocket grunts barged into the room roughly moving Giovanni by both arms, "What is the meaning of this!" Delsin just looked at Giovanni, his feet finally on the floor, elbows on the desk with his chin rest on clasped hands.

"Take him out of here please," Giovanni began struggling to get free but the Grunts managed to overpower him.

"How dare you do this to me! I made you! I made your sorry excuse for a Team! And you turn on me when I was the only one who could help with your DNA research! Let go of me! Let go of me I say!" Giovanni continued yelling until the grunts managed to forcefully kick him out of the hideout building. Snow fell from the skies of Pierceston as he staggered to his feet dusting any remaining snow off his outfit.

Back in the meeting room, Delsin stood up and faced a large window with his back to his desk hands behind him, "Now it is time for Phase 2. Get the preparations done at once and move Deoxys back to the lab."

"Sir!" The grunts walked out of the office space as they all marched in opposite directions performing the duties assigned to me.

Giovanni stayed standing outside staring at the building he had made for Team Rocket and Team Delta. Putting his head down in shame and frustration he walked away from the building.

"Uh…sir?" turning around he noticed there were a few Rocket grunts and even an admin who stood out in the cold with him.

"I am glad to see not everyone has betrayed me. Follow me everyone. I will reclaim my throne and overthrow Delsin. He will pay for making a mockery of my work," Giovanni and the rest walked off in silence, the snow continuing to fall as they vanished in the thick, white blanket.

DELUS TOWN OUTSKIRTS – ERNA ROAD - ODREA REGION
"Alright gloom, use sludge bomb!" Aiden and his Gloom were going toe to toe with a wild Dratini. As his Gloom unleashed a plethora of sludge balls from its mouth the Dratini responded by releasing its Dragon Rage. Both moves created a smoke cloud allowing Aiden to get an angle on the gloom, "Gloom, use stun spore on the cloud of smoke!" Gloom leaped in the air unleashing a paralytic spore that began mixing with the cloud of smoke that the Dratini was in. Soon enough when the cloud had dispersed a paralyzed Dratini would be standing their wincing from not being able to move.

"Tii...nii," The Dratini said trying to fire off another ability failed as a result.

"This is our chance, Go Pokeball!" Aiden through the Pokéball at the Dratini engulfing it in a red light. The ball shook once, twice, DING! Aiden had successfully caught the Dratini and could gladly say a new member had joined his team.

"Good work Aiden! You were such a beast out there," Esma said as Granbull jumped up and down thrilled from the battle.

"Looks like I have to watch out for you in the future, don't I?" Isaac let out a congratulatory laugh.

"Yea you owe me a rematch!" Aiden said as he patted his glooms head, "Alright does anyone know where the closest Pokemon Center is? I have to get Gloom and Dratini all healed up," Aiden looked to Esma who had no clue then looked to Isaac.

"You forgot our Pokédex's have built in maps, right?" Isaac smiled at Aiden as he pulled out his Pokédex.

"Oh I almost forgot. Hey…wait a second, where is my Pokédex?" Aiden began giving himself a pat down as a guilty faced Esma handed him back his Pokédex.

"Sorry about that. Hard to break old habits sometimes," She looked at him apologetically. All Aiden could do was laugh.

"As long as you don't disappear or run off I think we'll be fine," He responded with a smile.

"Aha! The nearest Pokemon center is in Delus town. It says here they have amazing fruit stands as well," Isaac said heading in the direction of the town.

"Alright Delus it is then," Aiden and Esma tagged along behind Isaac.
ERDRIN TOWN – PROFESSOR LOCUST'S LAB - ODREA REGION

Prof. Locust was going through some files as two mysterious strangers walked into his lab.

"First you nearly destroy my lab, and now you show up announced? What is the meaning of this intrusion? Don't you know I am a very busy man," Professor Locust stood up walking toward the two figures.

"Phase 2 is ready to be commenced sir," Professor Locust looked at them with a soft unidentifiable smile.

"I shall gather my things then. Looks like the lab will be closed for the day," and just like that Locust locked the lab up and headed away from its location in a helicopter.

A lot has happened so far in this chapter, but I would like to give a special thanks to everyone who has been reading this far. I know my grammar could be better in some places, but I am happy you all could go on such a journey with me. It means a lot and I hope you guys continue this journey with me as I take you down new roads chapter by chapter. See you next time on Pokemon Prism!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Oh wow. This chapter is where the story is going to get interesting! Giovanni is now ready to fight against Team Delta and Professor Locust seems to be working with Delta.

And Aiden, Isaac, and Esma are just continuing their journey like normal. Hopefully the Dratini that Aiden caught will be a big help in upcoming fights!

I can't wait to see how all these characters come together as the story goes on.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
Chapter ELEVEN
Delus Town Inn ? Delus Town ? Odrea Region

I?Isaac
Isaac, Esma and Aiden rented a room together in Delus town. Since the walking had worn them out they thought it would be best to relax for the night and start fresh tomorrow.
Isaac!...
Isaac was sitting on his bed as he turned around thinking someone was behind him. Both Esma and Aiden looked at him confusingly.
?Did you guys here something?? He said checking behind him a second time as they looked at him slightly concerned.
?Are you all right Isaac? You have been acting weird ever since we left Aramai City,? Aiden placed a hand on Isaac?s shoulder as Isaac rubbed his forehead.
?I have been hearing voices all day. I think something is wrong with Deoxys but I do not know what it could be. ?
?Deoxys?? Esma asked.
?Back when we were staying the night in Erdrin Town Isaac had a dream, kind of like a vision of Deoxys alerting him that the pokemon world was in grave danger. Deoxys told him that he had been chosen to put a stop to the people behind the extinction of Pokemon; Team Delta.? Esma?s jaw dropped as she focused her attention on Isaac.
?Wow so you have been chosen by a legendary pokemon. Well you don?t here that every day,? She chuckled a bit.
?It?s like I can hear Deoxys calling my name but I don?t know what??
?ISAAC!? A loud telekinetic screech resonated from beyond the planes as it made both Esma and Aiden cover their ears and fall to their knees. Isaac fell back in a trance-like state, eyes closed, body motionless. When the sound had disappeared Esma and Aiden rushed to Isaac?s aid shaking him trying to wake him up.
?Isaac! Isaac are you okay?!? Aiden began yelling.
?Come on wake up!? Esma added giving him a nudge every now and again but nothing to over the top. The continued to shake him but with no luck he just would not wake up. His body stayed still.

Isaac?s Mind ? Delus Town Inn ? Odrea Region

?Where?where am I?? Isaac looked around as he hugged himself and began rubbing his shoulders. Snow was falling from the sky and the buildings surrounding him seemed abandoned. A white silhouette brushed through him pulling him forward a bit, ?Hey what the...?? He looked at the figure as It beckoned him to follow it. Not knowing where else to go he followed the silhouette into a large glass building with hallways made up of white metal. Though it was dark in the building every light he had passed seemed to turn on by itself. As he continued to follow the figure he took note of every room they passed.

One room was full of cages all seemed to be brand new but empty. Another room had giant lab tables with all sorts of mechanics that made it painful for Isaac to stare at them any longer. It was then when the silhouette had stopped Isaac in front of a larger room that he started to pay more attention. With dozens of computers and two large glass tanks Isaac walked into the room as the silhouette disappeared leaving Isaac alone in his thoughts. He approached one of the tanks as a large gust of chilly air brushed past his neck giving him a chill down his spine. The building was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

Isaac stuck his hand out as he placed it on the glass tank. The moment his hand met the harsh, cold glass images began appearing around him. He saw a holographic image of Deoxys in the tank he was touching with a Charizard in the tank right beside it. Turning his head around he saw one unfamiliar faced but then he quickly saw Giovanni was in the room as well. He could not make out their words, only their gestures. One of the grunts in the room had flipped the switch and Isaac turned around to see a large green light consume both tanks. Once the light show ended he saw Deoxys just as defenseless as ever with a newly formed Charizard?he now knew what Team Delta was doing. However, another large green light had struck Isaac knocking him all the way back to reality practically gasping for air.

Delus Town Inn ? Delus Town ? Odrea Region
?Oh my god, Isaac you had us worried are you okay?!? Aiden said as Esma was hugging him tightly.
?How long was I out?? Isaac asked rubbing his head and pinching the bridge of his nose.
?Five days,? An unknown voice emitted from behind the rooms main door. When it opened Eliza would be standing on the other end with a worried yet relieved expression.
?Five days?!? Isaac said unsure of how he could understand such information.
?You are so lucky I was in the area shopping for some goods for the house. I swear I leave you alone for a few weeks and you are in a coma for at least one of them,? Eliza walked up to Isaac and hugged him

?Isaac, you have to tell us what happened, I mean you were out for so long I half thought you were dead for a moment,? Aiden interjected as both Esma and Eliza nodded their heads agreeing with him about wanting more information on what had happened.

?Honestly? I cannot explain it. I remember hearing the screech and for some reason I fell into a trance. When I had woken up it was like I was in a different part of the region. I saw a giant glass building with white metal hallways. I did not know how to feel. Something was guiding me though. It brought me to this large room where I saw Deoxys having its energy drained as it had been consumed by a Charizard, and once that was done the Charizard went from being a fire type to a water type. Giovanni was there...and so a few other members of team Delta.?

?Do you remember anything else? You said Large glass building and giant lab rooms but that doesn?t give us enough information,? Eliza asked pressing Isaac a bit more.
?It was cold. Snow was falling from the sky. Buildings appeared empty though they weren?t.? Isaac said.
?Sound?s a lot like Pierceston City. People in Pierceston are not exactly the friendliest and tend to stay indoors most of the time. It is cold their year-round as well so by your description I am willing to bet that is where they are holding Deoxys,? Aiden responded.

?Well if that?s where they are holding Deoxys what are we waiting for!? Isaac tried to get up and instead fell to his knees. He was still weak from being asleep for so long.
?Woah, hold on there. You are in no condition to be marching anywhere. Being asleep for so long without any food will do that to ya. Secondly you are not strong enough to take on an entire army of Delta grunts,? Eliza said forcing her brother to sit down.
?I know I am! Deoxys needs us!? Isaac said challenging her. Eliza knew he was frustrated and helpless but she did not want him to strain himself anymore.

?How about this if you can beat me in one Pokemon battle tomorrow I will help you on your journey and travel to Pierceston with you.?
?Ok??
?But if I beat you, you have to train and get your pokemon stronger. Take on a few more gym leaders and then I will help you save Deoxys,? Eliza smirked at her brother as her eyes lit up from the fire in his heart.
?You have a deal. But for now, can we get something to eat I am starving,? The group all laughed as Esma and Eliza headed to the local market to gather some food for everyone. When they came back everyone had eaten but Isaac was the first to fall asleep. The day had been a stressful one but now is no time to lollygag, decisions had to be made.

Isaac, Esma, Aiden and Eliza all are involved in a mysterious vision that Isaac received from who he thinks to be Deoxys. But what will their journey lead them to if Isaac wins the battle against his sister Gym Leader Eliza tomorrow. All this and more next time on Pokemon Prism!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
It's a good thing that Deoxys can get in contact with Isaac through his mind. At least now they have an idea where Team Delta is and how Team Delta is changing Pokemon.

Though it is strange that the vision put Isaac to sleep for five entire days. It didn't seem that long. Maybe Deoxys taking control of his mind wore his body out that much?

I do want Isaac to do well in his battle with Eliza, but...I also want this story to go on longer! Can't wait to see how things go in the next chapter.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
Chapter TWELVE
Delus Town Field – Delus Town – Odrea Region

The day is young and the energy from Eliza and Isaac has gotten everyone's blood pumping. Esma had called out Bambi as she knew the battle between the two siblings would be something worth watching. Aiden also called out his Dratini, Magby and Gloom; all of which seemed more excited than he was.

"Alright the rules are pretty simple. Per Eliza's request both challengers can use one and only one Pokemon. Once that pokemon is unable to battle the challenger with the still standing Pokemon is the winner. See what did I say pretty simple," Aiden flashed Isaac a smile as he drew his hand in the air. Quickly bringing it down like an ax he shouted, "Begin!" and both Isaac as well as Eliza threw their Pokeballs.

"Go Kadabra!" Isaac stared at his sister with fire in his eyes, "I hope you can keep up with us!"

"Go Banette!" Eliza fired back the same look twice as hard, "Funny I was just about to say the same thing," without missing a beat Eliza snapped her fingers and Banette fired off a massive Shadow Ball in Kadabra's direction.

"Dodge it with Teleport Kadabra!" Isaac's Kadabra waited for the move to be just a few feet away from him before he Teleported out of harms way. Looking at his sister he flashed her an overconfident smile as she rolled her eye's and focused on the match.

"Banette now!" Eliza said as Banette levitated in the air and fell toward Kadabra. It disappeared for a second before reappearing striking the Kadabra spot on knocking the pokemon back.

"What move was that?" Esma had asked Aiden from the sidelines as her eyes widened.

"That move was called Feint Attack. In short it's a dark type move that never misses, this will be a big problem for Isaac," Aiden returned his attention to the battle going on as his expression grew more serious.

"Kadabra! Are you okay?" Isaac asked as Kadabra shook off the attack and turned around to nod at his trainer, "Good in that case use Psyshock!" Kadabra pointed his spoon at the Banette as the psychic energy caused the spoon to bend. Soon compressed balls of psychokinetic energy formed around Kadabra launching themselves at Banette.

"Banette, phantom force," Eliza said as her Banette seeped into the ground avoiding the Psyshock. Kadabra and Isaac looked around to see if they could spot Banette but with no luck.

"Be on your toes Kadabra, Banette could be anywhere," Isaac kept looking to see if he could spot the pokemon before it finished its move but it was hopeless.

"I don't want to have to beat you, but you need to see how unprepared you are for the battles you have yet to face. Now Banette," with one fell swoop the Banette reappeared as it was covered and surrounded by a dark shadowy aura. It had made a direct hit against Kadabra instantly KO'ing the pokemon. Isaac's eyes widened as he saw Kadabra fly onto the ground in front of him. Everything was silent to him, for a minute I do not even think he realized what just happened, I do not even think he realized he just lost. He knew he was in over his head when he thought he was strong enough to rescue Deoxys in his current state, but that was not the case, not the case at all. Through muffled sound Isaac could hear Aiden say:

"And the winner of this match is Challenger Eliza," Isaac was not paying attention to that. He was brought to reality and did not like what he had to see unfortunately; the ugly truth of his decisions. Standing up, he returned Kadabra to it's ball before taking a deep breath and staring at his sister. Eliza returned to same look and the two of them had a stare down for a good five minutes.

"I did not mean to go so hard on you. You know that, but these people will have to face, they will play dirtier and a whole lot more cruelly than I did. You will have to be stronger than them, smarter than them, and have a whole lot more heart than them if you want to beat them. I challenged you not to prove a point, but to let you know I love you and want you to make the right decision," Isaac took another deep breath before smiling at his sister who he ran to and hugged.

"Awh!" Esma said in the sidelines while Bambi was handing her tissue after tissue, the two of them wiping their eyes and blowing their noses as if they are watching the saddest movie ever.

"Thank you again for the battle Eliza, it opened up my eyes that's for sure," The two siblings smiled at each other as Aiden returned all his pokemon and Esma returned Bambi.

"While we get Kadabra healed up how about I treat us to some food at the Pokemon Center's in door restaurant?" Eliza said as she held out her credit card and Esma and Aiden immediately said, "Yes Please!" while Isaac nodded. The gang soon traveled to the Pokemon Center little to their surprise though they were being followed by an unknown assailant.

"Are you sure this is the boy the boss wants?" The man murmured talking into some sort of ear piece, "Alright roger that," He said as he continued to tail behind the group.

After about a good ten or so minutes of Isaac handing over Kadabra to Nurse Joy He went to the table that Eliza had rented out for them and took his gear off. Another ten minutes had gone by of the group talking and laughing and the food came just in time. The laughter did not stop there however as the food only fueled the gang to laugh more. That was until the unknown assailant approached Isaac at the dining table.

"Are you Isaac Hemlock?" the man asked reaching into his pocket. Isaac with a mouth full of food nodded unsure of who this man was before him, "The boss sends his regards. He wants you to contact him in Varin City when you get the chance. That's all I can say though I'm just a messenger" the man handed Isaac a card with contact information on it, but the only thing that stuck out to Isaac the most was one name on the card: Giovanni.

Though Isaac lost the battle against his sister it was still an eye opening experience. But now more suspicious activity has risen as Giovanni Team Rocket Leader, is trying to contact Isaac, but for what? All this and more next time on Pokemon Prism!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I was waiting for an update from you! Glad to see a new chapter!

It's good that Isaac lost to his sister, since it did show that he's too inexperienced for what's going to be ahead of him. I wonder what sort of training he'll have to do, or what sort of challenges that he'll meet, that will get him ready for the fight with Delta. And what does Giovanni want to do to him?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
Chapter THIRTEEN
Rosa Path– Delus Town Outskirts – Odrea Region

After saying their goodbyes to Eliza, Isaac, Aiden and Esma all ventured off to Varin city after receiving a mysterious invitation from one of Giovanni's henchman. The group headed straight for Varin City down Rosa Path but were abruptly stopped by a road blocked made up of several Exeggcutor's and Exeggcute.

"Wonder what all the fuss is about," Isaac said as he led the group in the direction of the pokemon. They all seemed riled up, angry, and scared. But for what reason? Taking a closer look, the large group of pokemon where circling around an Exeggcute. It appeared to be missing…an egg! Isaac walked closer to the bunch as he tried not to startle them any further, "Hey is everything all right?" He had asked only to be answered by a large joint solar beam and razor leaf from the upset pokemon. Aiden knocked Isaac out of harm's way as the two tumbled toward Esma.

"You really have to stop doing that," Aiden said as he dusted himself off then helped Isaac on his feet. The pokemon did not continue to attack meaning they did not want violence. By the looks of it, it appears they were warding the gang off, "Any idea what that was about?" Aiden asked.

"From what I could see, it looks like one of the Exeggcute is one egg short. They all looked worried. We should help find their friend. But where to look?" Isaac state as Esma's face lit up. She pulled out a Digital PokeMap and began scanning through it.

"It looks like the closest town to us is Folcen Town. If we head there then maybe we might be able to find the lost Exeggcute. We should hurry though," Esma pointed at the sun off in the distance as it began to slowly set, "I do not know how much luck we will have finding the pokemon if night comes. From what I remember and from what I have seen firsthand a Exeggcute cannot survive without the rest of its friends. For how long they can be separated I do not know, but I can tell you I do not want to find out," Esma guided Isaac and Aiden to Folcen Town where the search for the tiny Exeggcute would begin.

Folcen Town– Folcen Town Square – Odrea Region

Lanterns began to light the almost darkened town as the sun was close to completely setting. Without moment's hesitation, the group split up and began asking the towns folk questions about an Exeggcute who was seemed to be by itself. So far no one knew or even noticed the Pokemon, if it was even in town. After about thirty minutes the gang met back at the Towns entrance with visible worry and frustration on their faces.

"Maybe we should take another look around. I mean odds are Exeggcute is here, plus there are a lot of pokemon vacating the area, who is going to notice a tiny Exeggcute in all this?" Isaac nodded at Aiden, he had a point. The group began looking around on their own. They searched in the markets, trash cans, under houses, over houses, but with no luck they had no idea where the Pokemon could be. The sun itself was mere minutes away from fully setting and the pressure was on.

"How do we even know the Pokemon is here?" Isaac began doubting Esma until a loud squeal could be heard coming from one of the nearby alleyways. Esma, Aiden and Isaac darted in the direction of the noise not wasting any time with small talk. After about a few minutes of running they finally found the Exeggcute. It was being cornered by a Houndour who seemed ticked off. It looked like the Exeggcute had ate the pokemon's last meal of the deal. That is enough to make anyone mad. The Exeggcute looked as though it was trying to reason with the Houndour but the pokemon was not having it. It fired off a ember attack at the defenseless Exeggcute knocking it back critically wounding the pokemon.

"That it!" Isaac said running to the Pokemon's aid before being stopped by Esma, "What are you doing? --"
"Let me take this one," She said as the Houndour turned to face her still looking as mad as ever, "I understand how upset you must be but I cannot allow you to hurt that pokemon anymore," Esma threw her pokeball summoning Bambi who roared with excitement.

The Houndour fired off another ember.

"Quick Granbull dodge it!" The Granbull jumped out of the way from the Houndour's attack, "That's my girl! Use Scary face followed by Headbutt," Bambi rubbed her face before unleashing a horrifying scary face which seemed to have worked all too well on the Houndour. Soon thereafter Bambi charged toward Houndour head first hitting the pokemon spot on and slamming them against the wall. The fight did not stop there however.

Houndour dashed at Bambi with fire emitting from its mouth. As it lunged it bit the Granbull on her arm. Bambi winced from the pain but that was not enough to bring the menacing Fairy Pokemon down.

"Bambi finish this off with outrage!" Bambi stomped its feet as a red glow formed around her. It charged at the Houndour hitting it directly knocking it out could. Esma dusted off her hands placing them on her hips.

"And that's that," For a moment she looked at the knocked out pokemon not knowing what to do next until eventually, "I mean…might as well," She tossed a pokeball at the houndour. The ball shook once, then twice…DING! Esma had officially caught the houndour adding the latest addition to her pokemon team, "Alright let's hurry and get this pokemon to its friends!"

"Shouldn't we get to a pokemon center first?" Isaac suggested.

"No time. We have to get it to its friends trust me on this," Esma insisted as everyone nodded running back to the blockade of Exeggutor and Exeggcute. Hopefully they'll make it in time.

Rosa Path– Delus Town Outskirts – Odrea Region

As the day fell and the night rose Esma, Isaac and Aiden all ran back down Rosa path to find the same group of Pokemon planted in the same exact spot. Esma gently held the Exeggcute in her arms as she carefully and quietly walked up to the group of Pokemon.

"Hey?" She said they turned around about to strike her with yet another solarbeam-razor leaf combo. They were all stopped by the Exeggcute who were missing their friend; the one Esma was holding. She slowly crouched down as the pokemon as still badly hurt from the quarrel with the Houndour. When she laid the Exeggcute down on the ground its friends surrounded it as the moon above began glowing radiating around the group. Within several minutes the once injured Exeggcute's health was restored. The exeggcute all jumped around one another as happy as ever as the Exeggcutor all hugged Esma grateful for her saving their friend. Soon enough they all left and cleared up the road heading off on their own journey.

"How did you know the Exeggcute knew moonlight?" Isaac asked as they all watched the Exeggcutor leave.

"I didn't. Just a wild guess. I learned a lot about exeggcute from my friend. So I guess you could say it was a wild guess" Esma responded.

"What?!" Isaac and Aiden stared at each other, then looked at Esma. After about a few seconds they all began laughing up a storm.

Now that the day is almost over and our heroes have managed to reunite a family together the journey must continue to Varin city. Esma now has a new addition to her tiny pokemon family and lets hope she can put her Houndour to good use. See you all next time on Pokemon Prism.

ALSO!! I am so happy I can share this story with you all. It has been quite the journey and I am rather excited to see how it all turns out in the end. I appreciate how amny of you are continuing this journey with me so a special thanks to you and I hope I don't disappoint with the chapters to come.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Despite not a lot going on in this chapter, it was still a great one to read. I like that it slowed the journey down, allowing everyone to have a break from the Delta plot. I'm sure Esma's new Houndour will be a help on this adventure.

I can't wait to see where this story goes too!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
Chapter FOURTEEN
Varin City? Varin City Gym ? Odrea Region

As the day is only beginning our heroes Isaac, Aiden and Esma thought it would be best to head to the Varin City Gym before meeting with Giovanni and listening to his proposal. Though Isaac did not have the required number of pokemon for the gym itself, Layla the Gym Leader decided to make an exception and allowed the use of his two pokemon; Kadabra and Sylveon.

?This will be a match between Gym Leader Layla and the Challenger Isaac. The side that has no more pokemon to battle with will be the losing end. Now that we understand the rules,? The Battle referee held his hand in the air as Layla looked at Isaac. She flipped her lilac colored hair over her shoulder as she stuck her tongue out at him.
?I hope you are ready for a great battle!? She said.
?I was born ready!? Isaac smiled at her. Ever since the battle he had with his sister it has made him think about a lot such as, his strategy while battling alongside his pokemon and his mindset when entering a battle.
?Begin!? the ref had said as Layla revealed her first pokemon choice. Throwing her pokeball with friendly elegance she summoned her Chansey to the battle field.
?Chansey huh,? Isaac said as he threw his pokeball and sent out his Sylveon in response to Layla?s Chansey.
Without missing a beat Layla started the first move, ?Chansey use Take down!? Chansey darted toward Sylveon at shocking speeds.

?Whoa that Chansey is fast,? Aiden said as both his eyes and Esma?s eyes widened.
?Careful Sylveon! Try slowing it down with Fairy Wind!? Sylveon unraveled a few of its ribbons as it blasted a gust of sparkling wind in the direction of Chansey. The air slowed it down but not enough to stop the attack. Chansey hit the Sylveon head on as both pokemon were knocked back.
Layla smirked as she nodded at Chansey. The pokemon took the egg in its pouch as it began to pulsate healing the Chansey from any damage it had received. Isaac knew that the Chansey would be more trouble with the healing moved so he had to make every move count.

?Sylveon use Drain Kiss!? Sylveon happily skipped over to Chansey as it planted on kiss on the pokemon?s cheek draining a fair part of its energy and restoring its own, ?We aren?t done yet, Sylveon now use swift!? swiftly jumping in the air Sylveon twirled its body launching a frenzy of stars at Chansey. All of which made direct Contact with the pokemon.

?That was some quick thinking I will have to admit, but we aren?t done yet. Chansey use Double edge!? Chansey crouched down before forcefully dashing toward the Sylveon; it?s speed is unmatched. It hit the pokemon head on causing an insane amount of damage but as a result Chansey KO?ed itself from recoil damage. Sylveon on the other hand was barely hanging on but managed to withstand most of the attack.
?Are you all right Sylveon?? Isaac said worried about Sylveon?s condition after taking a hit by the Double-edge. Sylveon turned around to nod at Isaac but couldn?t help but wince from how brutal the attack was, ?Well then lets keep going??
Remember do not over exert your Pokemon. They will always want to try to please you, but you must know when enough is enough based on their current condition. If you think it is best to switch them out with a pokemon who has not been in battle yet, then that is completely fine. Your pokemon come before a win.
Eliza?s words of wisdom resonated in Isaac?s head. He was thinking back to after they had battled. All the tips and tricks she had given to him. He made sure to use them all.

?I think you deserve to rest Sylveon,? Sylveon turned to look at Isaac, worried that it did something wrong. Isaac walked over to her and petted her head assuring her everything was all right. Sylveon smiled and walked off the battlefield with Isaac as Esma decided to tend to the pokemon?s wounds. Even though Sylveon was out for the count it still wanted to see the rest of the fight.

?That was a smart move Isaac. Very smart indeed. My Chansey packs a punch,? Layla stuck her tongue out at Isaac as she threw a pokeball revealing a Lopunny as her second choice.
?Wow a Lopunny!? Aiden said as he took his pokedex and pointed it at the long eared pokemon.
--Lopunny, the rabbit pokemon. The ears appear to be delicate. If they are touched roughly, it kicks with its graceful legs. --
?If you thought my Chansey was fast?? Layla started as Isaac summoned Kadabra to the battle field, ?You are in for a world of hurt,? She finished. Immediately after ending her sentence Lopunny dashed toward Kadabra nearly blinking in front of him. Not giving Isaac nor Kadabra enough time to respond. Lopuuny then went ahead to kick Kadabra knocking him back, luckily the move was not very affective.

Remember to always study your Opponent, ?cos I can assure you that they are studying you twice as hard. If your opponent has a certain style try Isolating them from their comfort zone and bring them into your own field.

Isaac took a deep breath, ?You ready Kadabra?? He said as Kadabra turned to face him giving him the thumbs up.

?Kadabra!? The pokemon shouted as it pointed its spoon at Lopunny who seemed to be consistently bouncing from foot to foot.
?Lopunny use quick attack!? The lopunny blinked again striking Kadabra from the back, then the side, then the front.
?That Lopunny is extremely fast!? Esma said as Sylveon looked at the battlefield worried about her Trainer. Esma noticed that Sylveon was worrying and decided to pet her head, ?Don?t worry. Isaac has this one in the bag,? A tiny smile grew on Sylveon?s face as she nodded at Esma and focused her attention back on Isaac.
?Alright Kadabra get ready!?
?Lopunny Quick attack!?
?Kadabra Disable!?
The moment lopunny performed its Quick attack move Isaac at once had Kadabra disable it causing the rabbit pokemon to trip and tumble. Lopunny quickly got back to its proper footing however and continued charging at the Kadabra with still a large amount of speed even though Quick attack had been disabled.
?Lopunny jump kick!?
?Kadabra Confusion!? Isaac knew he wouldn?t have time to respond to Lopunny?s attack so he had to command Kadabra to attack right when Layla gave her orders. Lopunny was about to strike Kadabra but the confusions affect happened almost instantly. Kadabra picked the Lopunny up and slammed it in the ground hard causing a lot of damage, ?Now Kadabra use Psyshock!? Psychokinetic orbs formed around Lopunny as the pokemon struggled getting up. Almost as if it was not used to being hit so hard or so suddenly. The Psyshock however made a direct hit KO?ing the Lopunny declaring Isaac the victor!

Everyone in the gym cheered, Even Layla who seemed to have been taking the lose quite well. She gazed at Isaac proud of his win I think more than he was.

Layla walked up to Isaac as she presented him with the Varin City Crest Badge, "Just know that when we have a rematch I will not go as easy on you," She stuck her tongue out and teased him playfully as he just as well as the others all shared a food group laugh.

"I wish my sister could of seen our battle, she would have loved it, I just know it," Isaac returned a smile to Layla as he and his friends began walking out of the gym. Next stop Giovanni.

Varin City? Rocket Manor ? Odrea Region
After taking his pokemon to the PokeCenter and getting them healed up, Isaac, Aiden and Esma decided it was finally time for them to go meet with Team Rocket Leader Giovanni. The card they received from the Giovanni?s henchman had an address and directions on it to where they would need to go.
?Are you guys sure about this? I mean Giovanni is the Leader of Team Rocket. I know back in Kanto those guys were a sinister Organization that captured pokemon and sold them on the black market. I mean that was until some trainer with a Red cap decided it was time to put a stop to them. I guess that?s why they are outsourcing out here then,? Esma said placing a finger on her lip, ?Who was that boy in the Red cap?I remember talking with him once, but he was not really a talkative person that?s for sure,? She continued to ramble on as the group finally made it to Rocket Manor, Team Rocket?s second hideout.

They were halted at the gate by a few Rocket Grunts and their Zubats, ?Hey this is Private Property! What do you think you are doing here?!? The Grunts asked as it would seem a fight was underway.

?Hey lay off them. Giovanni had me deliver the message to this group. They are with me,? The man from Delus town who gave them the card emerged from the group of Rocket grunts. His hair was green, his eyes relaxed at brown, his posture serious, slouched, and annoyed.

?You sure these are the guys Desmond?? One of the Rocket grunts had asked.
?Yea I?m sure,? He shooed them off like a Class A cool kid as he soon escorted Isaac and the rest into the Manor to meet with Giovanni, ?You all definitely took your time getting here that?s for sure. It is not every day Giovanni invites people into his home. You should feel honored,? Desmond snickered as he walked the group down a long narrow hallway with a large door on the end of it. Just before he had opened the door he turned around to face the bunch, ?Also one last thing here, any impressions you have about our group, leave them at the door. Giovanni is a good man. I wouldn?t be following him for no reason now,? Turning around Desmond opened the door and on the other said was Giovanni sitting at a rather large table.

?They are here sir,? Desmond gestured the group to come in the room as he walked out and closed the door behind them.
?Please have a seat, there is much we must discuss,? Esma, Aiden and Isaac all sate down at the long table examining the room. The floor was white and the walls were an off grey color. The chairs were curved at the backs at the lighting of the room was more focused on the table than anywhere else. Giovanni stood up and turned around to face a large glass window that overlooked the majority of Varin city.

?Team Delta has double crossed me. They have taken all my research and even some if not most of my men. Before Delsin kicked me out of my own hideout, he revealed to me his plan for world domination. I have to admit the Idea was something I have always wanted but could never achieve, but there was an evil resonating in his eyes. A look I have never seen before myself. Delsin cares for nothing, not even those around him,? A persian came lurking out of the shadows and rested its head against Giovanni as he petted it, ?This man almost killed the legendary Pokemon deoxys and didn?t even bat an eye about it.?
?Okay that is horrible and all, but why are we here, why are you telling us all of this?? Isaac said trying to cut to the chase seeing what giovanni?s true motives would be, ?I remember I had a vision with Deoxys being tortured and drained into a charizard. Why are you guys tormenting that pokemon?!? Isaac began to get frustrated.

?Them, not we. Delsin captured Deoxys because of its genetics and how it can alter its form. He believed that if he could harness the pokemon?s genetic code he could then alter any and every pokemon he wanted without any consequences of the pokemon rejecting the altering.? Giovanni turned around to sit at the head of the table.

?Rejecting the altering? I don?t understand,? Esma said confused by Giovanni?s words
?At the beginning, when we began altering pokemon without the Deoxys gene, the pokemon?s body would grow sick rather rapidly and well the pokemon would end up dying,? Everyones eyes widened at Giovanni?s words.

?You guys?are monsters! How could you do that to Pokemon!? Aiden said as he began to lose his temper.
?We did not think it was going to kill them. But it did, we learned from our mistakes and that is why Deoxys has been captured. But the reason I called you guys, the reason you are all here,? Giovanni took a deep breath as he looked at Isaac, ?I need your help in shutting down Team Delta for good. They have caused more harm than good. Way more harm in several months than I have ever caused in my years of being leader of Team Rocket. Delsin wishes to create a new world of pokemon and their typing?s?he is trying to Play Arceus?he is trying to be Arceus. He is messing with the natural order of things and he must be stopped or else things could go very bad extremely fast. If you guys team up with me and help me shut down Team Delta, I promise you will have our aid whenever you need it. I may be a bad person, but Delsin is a whole new level of sinister. What do you say??

Isaac, Esma and Aiden all looked at each other not knowing how to answer Giovanni?s proposal. It appears he was genuine but to what extant? How would they answer? if they even answer.

Will Isaac and the rest accept Giovanni?s offer? Will they deny it? How will things turn out for our heroes? Find out next time on Pokemon Prism!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Great to see Isaac winning a badge! Looks like the training that he did with his sister helped in the battle. Slyveon also has the beginnings of a cute little personality. I like that she was worried she did something wrong with Isaac just wanted her to take it easy.

Now I wonder if Giovanni can be trusted. He might find Team Delta terrible, but Team Rocket was also pretty bad themselves. Delta must have crossed a line even the Rockets wouldn't. But still, it'll take a bit to make me trust Giovanni's intentions, and I wonder if it's the same for Issac, Aiden, and Esma.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
I apologize for such the long wait, I am currently without internet so it has been hard to find the time to post and actually post something worth reading, I do hope this makes up for it!
Chapter FIFTEEN
Varin City– Rocket Manor – Odrea Region

"Before I even consider accepting your crazy idea…I have to ask," Isaac's eye brows furrowed as even he didn't know what kind of answer he was going to get from Giovanni. They had been talking for what seems like hours now and although Aiden and Esma seemed set on not accepting Giovanni's offer, Isaac saw something inside the leader of Team Rocket that might have made his friends think otherwise. He took a deep breath before continuing his thought, "Why are you really turning on Team Delta? I mean yes they kicked you out of a Project. But why come to us? Why ask us for help? It seems you are more than capable of doing it yourself. I saw all of the Rocket grunts here even Desmond seems to be able to hold his own, so why us specifically?"

Giovanni smirked at Isaac impressed by the question he asked. It was clear on his face he didn't know how to answer him. Just by looking at Giovanni's eyes you could see he was analyzing what he should say and how he should say it. After about a few minutes of silence Isaac gestured the others to get up and headed out the door before Giovanni's words stopped them.
"Delsin is turning human's in to lab rats…before he tests the pokemon…he tests the humans to see if there will be any negative side effects…more humans have died during this project than any number of pokemon. I only found out about it recently, prior to them exiling me. Delsin values the lives of pokemon more than he does himself or any other person. Altering their DNA is just half the journey…Delsin wishes to turn all humans into pokemon. He wants the Pokemon to reclaim the land…his barbaric schemes will never become exposed. I can assure you that."

Esma, Aiden, and Isaac all looked at each other, eyes wide, jaws dropped and questions on top of questions.
"Turning people into Pokemon…but why?" Esma asked baffled by the very idea…that there was a way to turn humans into pokemon.
"As much as it pains me to say this. I witnessed him changing one of my own grunts…That was the day I stood up to him, a day I have regretted ever since it started and now I am trying to make things right, because if he succeeds, the human race as we know it will come to an end."

"This doesn't make any sense though. Why alter pokemon's DNA then? Why go through all the trouble?" Aiden asked.

"Project Prism was my idea. The human experimentation…that was all Delsin's doing. I have been working on Project Prism for years, and just needed someone to help me get my foot further in the door with it. Delsin was that person. Though we barely saw eye to eye, we were always clashing, especially when it came to experimentation days. Just before we were about to experiment on one Pokemon, Delsin would postpone the procedure for well over thirty-two hours and come back with a new more polished alternative for the DNA altering. I was curious as to how he was able to get results so quickly and to be so precise with it so I had Desmond shadow Delsin whenever he would postpone a procedure. Keep in mind Delsin postponed quite often so I expected him to postpone every Pokemon Procedure until I figured out his systematic schedule. When Desmond shadowed Delsin he was wearing a body camera and that's when I witnessed the first human operation to happen. Delsin was playing around with some data charts that we had worked on prior to the operation and decided to test it on a not so willing civilian. Though the procedure didn't have any negative side affects that I could see, what I did witness was that this elderly woman he experimented on slowly turned into a teddiursa. She lost the ability to speak English and could only talk in the pokemon tongue. That was the first and last time I witnessed the human operation, after that people around the city ended up missing and then grunts around the lab as well. When I had Desmond shadow Delsin one more time…things didn't turn out how I expected…not for me…not for Desmond," Peering in the shadow's Desmond stepped out revealing himself to Isaac, Aiden and Esma. He was wearing that same scarf that was covering his mouth and had his hands tucked away in his pockets.

"Things didn't turn out so well," Isaac and his friends looked confused, that was until Desmond pulled his hands out of his pockets and removed contacts from his eyes revealing cat like eyes. Taking off his gloves he showed off his paws and soon enough his tail sprouted from outside his trench coat. Taking off his scarf he showed his rather sharp imp like teeth that poked out from the bottom of his top lip rest just over his bottom lip, "When Delsin noticed that I was snooping he wanted to make an example out of me…an example out of Team Rocket. It wasn't until after a month of my transformation that he unrightfully fired our boss and sent us packing with our tail in between our legs…no pun intended of course," The jaw dropping continued as Isaac finally understood why Giovanni wanted to put a stop to Delsin.

"I may be a bad person, but what Delsin is …I now understand is something father beyond sinister…what he is doing to people and pokemon a like…he is trying to create hie own world in a way that if he keeps going how he is going…we might end up watching his success…and I will not let that happen. He threatens everything I stand for and everything I believe in. So please tell me will you be willing to fight with team rocket and put a stop to Delsin once and for all?" Giovanni stood up eyes piercing in the hearts of everyone in the room. Isaac and his friends looked at one another as they all nodded.

"I never knew how bad Team Delta was…I just thought they were a bunch of lunatics who wanted pokemon to be of different typing's than what they were native to…but now that I know all of this…they must be stopped. The only thing is…I am not strong enough to fight them yet…This definitely puts a whole lot into perspective for me and my future but now learning this new information will help motivate me in my battles to come. I am not saying no to your offer…I am actually saying yes, just give me some time to think about it and I will let you know…in the mean time I have my own journey of self-discovery I must continue if I ever hope of being any kind of threat to team Delta. I hope you understand," Giovanni nodded at Isaac as they walked out of the Office and toward the front door of the Manor.
Esma had a look of pure terror on her face, "Changing people into Pokemon? Recreating the world? What does this all mean…what exactly is Delsin hoping to accomplish from all of this?" As the group headed out the door Desmond stopped them.
"I hope it isn't too late to tag along with you guys. I may be part Pokemon but I can hold my own if needed. Now that you know this information…the world is going to be far more dangerous than what you already know. Team Delta is working like clockwork."

"Then we are just going to have to work twice as hard," Isaac said sticking his hand out toward Desmond. At first Desmond hesitated before grasping Isaac's hand. They both shook each other's hands. Aiden and Esma joined in as well.

"So where are we headed?" Desmond asked as his tail was slowly wagging, swaying from side to side.
"I guess now we are off to the next gym in…Melurn City," Esma stopped talking, frozen in place. Isaac and the rest looked confused, unsure of her sudden misdemeanor, "That is where they are holding my friend…" The whole group gasped from the shock of it all…well the whole group minus Desmond who was still the new guy. Aiden assured Esma that they will rescue her friend above anything else, and although his words managed to reassure her there was a feeling in the pit of her heart that made her feel uneasy.

Now that the group knows the secret behind Team Delta and have agreed to work with Team Rocket, what cards will they be dealt in there future? Also knowing that Desmond is part meowstic is a game changer as well. So much is happening and so much has yet to happen it simply all couldn't fit in this chapter. Please stay tuned next time for a Pokemon Prism Special!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Finally reviewing!

Aw, I had first thought that Desmond had been combined with a Meowth. It would have been an interesting reference with Giovanni, since Desmond worked under him by doing some sneaky work. But I imagine that Desmond having the powers of a Meowstic will come into play in the future.

So Delta's not only experimenting on Pokemon, but also on people. Very twisted, and it raises the stakes for the good guys. I wonder if they'll run into any more of these human/Pokemon hybrids.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
ATTENTION EVERYONE WHO HAS READ MY STORY!!

Season 1 of 4 of Pokemon Prism Rise of Delta has come to a close! Thank you all for reading the story up until this far and stay tuned for Season 2 October 31st 2017!! Again thank you all for reading my fanfiction. I can't wait to go on the next path with you all.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
SEASON TWO

Chapter SIXTEEN

Five Months Later

Duser Path ? Mech Town Outskirts ? Odrea Region

It has been several months now since our heroes have devised a plan to take down Team Delta. Several quiet months of training, gym battles and friendship making. Isaac, Esma, Aiden and Desmond have all become better acquainted with one another and even have some new Pok?mon additions to their teams. Isaac now officially has a few more gym badges under his belt as well; The Dewdrop Badge from Gym leader Tristan in Vivalo Town, the Rusted Badge from Gym leader Selena in Melurn City and lastly the Ash Badge from gym leader Aris in mech town.

Our heroes? new journey takes place in the Western Region of Odrea where they were tipped off about some suspicious activity happening near Mt. Apollo near Duser Path.

?How much longer do you think it is going to take for us to get to this mountain? I need a cat nap,? Desmond said as he let out a large yawn revealing his cat like fangs.

?Are you just going to complain this entire trip,? Aiden asked as Desmond stuck his tongue out at him. Not wanting to entertain his child-like mannerisms Aiden focused his attention to Isaac as Mt. Apollo was soon approaching their vision.

?What do you guys think might be happening with the mountain?? Isaac had asked as Esma placed a finger on her lips making it seem as though she was thinking of an answer.

?Honestly you got me beat. This region is far more mysterious and unpredictable, unlike the others I?ve been to. For all we know the legendary Pok?mon could be playing poker up there,? She let out a giggled as Isaac briefly joined her. The site of Mount Apollo was almost intimidating. It towered over the group as they all stopped once they approached the trail that lead to its peak.

?Alright now?s a better time than ever to take that nap,? One of the hidden talents Desmond discovered he could do while being part human part Pok?mon is that he himself can fully turn into the Pok?mon he was fused with. As he began to fall asleep his body shrunk in size as a gleaming light surrounded him turning him into a Meowstic. Esma picked him up as she cradled him in her arms.

?If I could turn into a Pok?mon whenever I wanted?I?d be doing more than just sleeping,? Aiden muttered as the gang began traveling up the trail to Mount Apollo?s peak.

?Hey Isaac, remember that gear your sister gave us to help track Prism Pokemon?? Esma said as she had an unsettling look on her face. Isaac nodded to her as he pulled out a diamond shaped device and the moment he turned it on it started to beep repeatedly.

?Another prism pokemon infestation?? Isaac said as he used the device as a dousing machine helping him find the commotion and location of said Prism Pokemon. The continued walking up the path as the beeping grew louder and louder. After about ten minutes of walking the beeping stopped as Isaac singled for everyone to crouch and walk quietly.

?The pokemon are up ahead. We have to approach this with the upmost care?not time for casualties,? he dually noted as Aiden and Esma nodded. Soon enough an intimidating roaring boomed from the mountains peak as it rumbled the path our heroes were walking on.

?That definitely sounds like more than one pokemon,? Esma said as she held Desmond tighter out of fear. The moment they managed to get to a higher point Isaac motioned everyone to hide behind a nearby rock as the peeked over its surface and saw a group of Gyarados slithering across the rocky terrain.

Isaac pointed his PrisTech at the Gyarados herd and took down their information, ?It says here that they are ground and fire types. There are four of them?Aiden,? He said as he took out a pokeball and held it behind his back, Aiden did the same as Esma stayed back and watched.

?Go Dragonair!? Aiden said as a majestic blue light emitted from his pokeball revealing an elegant Dragonair.

?Go Camerupt!? Isaac followed Aiden?s lead revealing his Pok?mon of choice. The Gyarados looked at the unwelcomed guest and almost immediately fired off several fireblasts at both Dragonair and Camerupt.

?Camerupt!? Isaac yelled as the camerupt quickly stood in front of Dragonair and activated its protect ability shielding its ally from the force of the attack. The moment the smoke cleared from the impact was Aiden?s turn to attack.

?Dragonair use Aqua tail!? The Dragonair unraveled its wing like ears to ascend toward the Gyarados. It soon raveled its tail in a condensed set of water striking two Gyarados at once resulting in a super affective hit.

?Nice!? Isaac said as the Gyarados all dug underneath he ground preparing their next move, ?Aiden!? Isaac said as Aiden nodded.

?Dragonair Ascend into the air,? Dragonair did as told as Camerupt put its head down, smoke lightly seeping from its nostrils.

?Now Camerupt use Earth Power!? The Camerupt stood on its hind legs as far as it could then forcefully stomped into the very earth before it creating an Eruption so menancing it forced the Gyarados out of their digging holes damaging them severely. The Gyarados fired off yet another Fire blast as they hit Camerupt dead on. After the smoke cleared Camerupt shook off the ability with just some minor scratches.

?Good job Camerupt, let?s wrap this up!? Dragonair hovered above Camerupt as both Aiden and Isaac commanded their last abilities.

?Dragonair, use Draco Meteor!?

?Camerupt Use Rock Slide!? Both pokemon combined their abilities making sure to instantly KO the Gyarados. Dragonair formed majestic energy around its mouth firing it off into the air as Camerupt caused large rocks to fly into the air with the Meteors. Soon thereafter the combined attack repeatedly pelted the pokemon knocking them all out.

?That was intense!? Esma yelled as she made sure the coast was clear, ?Good work guys!? Isaac and Aiden thanked their pokemon and returned them to their pokeballs. Once everything settled down and the adrenaline was finished pumping Isaac examined the unconscious Gyarados.

?Team Delta sure has been busy haven?t they? This is the sixth horde in the past three weeks that we have encountered and they just keep getting increasingly worse,? He pulled out the PrisTech again as he pressed a single button on it. Soon enough his sister was called and the two began to talk.

?Hey Isaac! Whats going on find any more Prism Pokemon?? Ezila said.

?Yea we wondering if you could send some people to Mt. Apollo. We had to take down several Gyarados. The fight wasn?t at all hard, the intimidating presence was surely there.?

?Alright glad to hear everyone is okay. I have just sent someone to the location talk to ya later,? The call soon ended and Isaac stared over the pokemon a look of sympathy plastered on his face.

?Don?t worry Isaac we will stop Team Delta, every day that passes is just one more day closer to achieving our goal, and we all are in this together,? Esma said as she walked up to Isaac. She had placed Desmond on the ground who was still asleep through all the commotion. Aiden, Isaac and Esma looked out to the horizon from the Peak of the mountain as they say a blue serpent flutter through the sky.

?Is that a dragonair?? Aiden and Isaac pulled out their pokedexes and pointed it at the pokemon but it was unidentifiable.

?That is odd?what pokemon is that?? The gang stared at the pokemon until it was no longer in sight. They all looked at each other just as confused as ever.

The day is coming to a close and hour heroes are getting stronger as the days go by. But now a new mysterious pokemon has revealed itself to them, what does this mean for our heroes? All this and more next time on Pokemon Prism!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Finally on to the new season of this fic. Since you said that you'll be skipping over gyms, the plot to uncover what's going on with Team Delta should move along faster. Hopefully the gym battles where Isaac learns new skills or trains his Pokemon more will still be written about, because those are important to see.

I did notice a few times where you had the wrong word again in your sentences. A few I saw were:

The continued walking up
"They continued walking up"

Isaac singled for everyone
"Isaac signaled for everyone"

as the peeked over
"As they peeked over"

resulting in a super affective hit
"in a super effective hit"

The day is coming to a close and hour heroes
"and our heroes"

Back