• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 20, 2017
what is dicsord for? is it for teams working on their hack or just to chat?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 20, 2017
Essentially it's a client (both web- and app-based) which acts as a chatroom. Now within this there are several channels to cover more specific topics (rom-hacking, gaming, etc). I wouldn't say hacking TEAMS go on there to work, but people do go on to discuss rom-hacking as well as federal chitchat!

ttank you and is there a way to have just a private chat room with a select few people in it?

Years
ttank you and is there a way to have just a private chat room with a select few people in it?

This is assuming you've already downloaded Discord and you're using the desktop version:

In the top right corner you should see this symbol:
rPagawY.png

It says "New Group DM" if you hover over it.

If you click that symbol it should bring up an interface where you can select up to 9 of your friends to start a group chat.
Spoiler:

If you want to have more people in a chat you'll have to create your own server, which can be started by clicking this (on the left hand side of Discord)
Z69QlWh.png

You then follow the prompts to create your own server. You can invite as many people you want to your server, and it allows more organization, such as separate channels, roles, etc.

Let me know if you need any more help! :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 4, 2018
my name was memfist on the server and i think i got banned or kicked since i can't back and i dunno why i was banned/kicked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back