• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold Sigma

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
I can't get to the Power Plant. The unseeable ghost is blocking my path at Cerulean City.

Edit: I figured out how to do it, and now I need more help.
How can I get to the other Orange Islands? All I have found is Pummelo Island.

Last edited:

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
Great job, everyone wanted to see a complete ShinyGold story of Zel, but... Anyways about thi Sigma totally looks awesome, but I think I'll wait till there is a final beta then I will enjoy it to the fullest (= THANK YOU

Mag-Mar

50% Saved Steps
Years
I've playing this Hack for some hours and I may say that it's quiet incredible. Some features must be updated as:
1. Translations
I. There are several Dex data with Spanish and English (Habitats, Dex Data Type and Pokemon Description). I'm not sure if it works but, If you use 'PGE - gamer2020' you'll be able to Export the Data and Import Again, that should be enough to update the Dex Entries.

2. Evolutions and Other Generations Pokémon
I. I clearly can't see why, there's a massive needing to put >3 gen Pokemons in G/S/C remakes. The game should feel nostalgic, that's the real purpose.
Diegoisawesome and LinkandZelda did their work based their work under this statement, I hope.

3. The game would be more interesting if the presentation was in English and If you declare it in development and ask a moderator to move to another Channel.

Anyway, good work! The game is quiet enjoyable

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
I added 850 pokémon, gen IV to VII, please stop by facebook webpage and get an update by clicking PLAY button.

Ruins of Alph puzzled added. PokéGear no needed when there's a town map, a radio and telephones at every single town and city.

Well done. Now, to get into Orange Archipielago, I recommend to star into Mikan Island. This one is right from Celurean, a new cave is in there. Then Face Orange in order to get into the next one, Trovita, Navel and Kumquat. Read walktrough guide which you may download in this post or in my facebook webpage.

Ok, it's completed, I'm just adding some minor bug fixes and improvements like Battle Frontier.

Yes.

1. Done.

2. It feels nostalgic as well due to the remainings gen IV to VII are in fact at Orange Archipielago and in the final Kantro trip, so ain't too much modifications (maybe gym leaders, but keeping nostalgic and a lil bit more renewed).

3. Look for my facebook webpage, I work all there and in english, spanish, portuguese..

Dude the link takes me to a gba rom. Replace it with the ips before the moderator discovers.

Years
I got 5 badges and so far I found no 6 or 7 gen mons did I download wrong file or what? Plus got a swaddle of a trade that came with no moves by leveling up is level 25 and only learn comet punch what it's a strange move for a grass bug pokemon

DTD

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 15, 2018
What what? A complete hack with custom story and heavy scripted events? with 850 pokemons ? Is this reality..? Good game by the way =))

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
I was just wondering if Cyndaquil had a modified skill set because at level 10 it has not yet learned Ember? Oh I see, it learns it at level 12.
...Also, a very strange glitch. I deleted my old save file and started a new one, and my Pokedex registered a Pokemon I had caught in my previous (deleted) saved file as already caught!

Other bugs include:
Caterpie healing with Coba Berry.
Wild Ledbya's only move being struggle.
Turtwig has Bulbasaur's moveset.
Piplup has Squirtle's moveset.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2017
According to the pdf file torchic can be caught in ecruteak city... Does anyone know where exactly can it be found?

Del

Years
Hello there I just finished "Johto Quest" and I have some bugs report:
*In Ecruteak city ->Tracy keep apearing even after beating him (Fog badge)
*Ecruteak city-> Burnt Tower, The legendary trio sprites remain there
*road between Olive in Cen. -> while surfing you find the romantic couple, screen turns black when the fight starts.
*While in farawar zone, town map shows that you are in other weird region...
*Many grunts of Team Rocket do not fight during "Radio Tower arc", as in underground 2 grunts next to switches, 1 at the end when you exit to the 1F commercial center... Also in the 2nd 3rd floor of Radio tower 2 grunts do not fight.
*Mega evolution does not work during DUO Battle.
*Blacktohrn city: Items in the city keep appearing when you enter/exit a building.
*Whirl Island: Lugia whereabout, there is a specific place where the player will be stuck forever, till he has Dig move or escape rope. (between the double cascades)
*Tin Tower: Din Don pathway in Ecruteak city, screen freezes when you talk to 2 of the 3 sages (except of in middle).
* Tin Tower: upper floors (2nd-3rd), the player can go through the black walls.
*Maganium (2nd evolution of Chikorita) does not appear, posibility of lack of sprite?
*After chosing "Silver" from rival's name list, he remains "???"
*Plateau Indigo: entrance to E4, a girl says that Koga is absent, and league is closed while its not true.
*E4 Bruno, says "ener." only.
*Mega evolution does not work after being fainted?
*After winning the league, Prof Elm does not call/SMS you to give you tickets (even he gives you ticket when you talk to him though).

I might give other bugs reports after finishing other regions.

Years
I LOVE YOU MAN!

Thanks!

OH GOD, LOOKS SO HELLA AWESOME!!!!! TYVM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be playing! Amen!

Good.

Dude the link takes me to a gba rom. Replace it with the ips before the moderator discovers.

Fixed.

I got 5 badges and so far I found no 6 or 7 gen mons did I download wrong file or what? Plus got a swaddle of a trade that came with no moves by leveling up is level 25 and only learn comet punch what it's a strange move for a grass bug pokemon

This is a Crystal remake adapted ito 3rd gen, those pokémon are in the end of the quest, surrounding orange islands. If you want those pokémon right now, I suggest you to play Pokémon Black and White, or buy a Sun&Moon, I think in that games those pokémon appears quite fast...

Can't save

Classic issue. Download my walktrough guide. Flash 128K, Automatic Save, and if you play in myboy, put the gba file into downloads files. Restart.

What what? A complete hack with custom story and heavy scripted events? with 850 pokemons ? Is this reality..? Good game by the way =))

Indeed. 880*, enjoy!

Have you tried basic solution ? like changing the save type to flash 128k ?

(Y)

I was just wondering if Cyndaquil had a modified skill set because at level 10 it has not yet learned Ember? Oh I see, it learns it at level 12.
...Also, a very strange glitch. I deleted my old save file and started a new one, and my Pokedex registered a Pokemon I had caught in my previous (deleted) saved file as already caught!

Other bugs include:
Caterpie healing with Coba Berry.
Wild Ledbya's only move being struggle.
Turtwig has Bulbasaur's moveset.
Piplup has Squirtle's moveset.

According to the pdf file torchic can be caught in ecruteak city... Does anyone know where exactly can it be found?

This is a Crystal remake adapted to 3rd generation, don't expect that much, so I'll check Cyndaquil, but keep in mind that. Same with the moveset, those aren't issues, I made it that way. I'll see those other things, but try to download latest version.

Hello there I just finished "Johto Quest" and I have some bugs report:
*road between Olive in Cen. -> while surfing you find the romantic couple, screen turns black when the fight starts.
*Many grunts of Team Rocket do not fight during "Radio Tower arc", as in underground 2 grunts next to switches, 1 at the end when you exit to the 1F commercial center... Also in the 2nd 3rd floor of Radio tower 2 grunts do not fight.
*Blacktohrn city: Items in the city keep appearing when you enter/exit a building.
*Whirl Island: Lugia whereabout, there is a specific place where the player will be stuck forever, till he has Dig move or escape rope. (between the double cascades)
*Tin Tower: Din Don pathway in Ecruteak city, screen freezes when you talk to 2 of the 3 sages (except of in middle).
*Maganium (2nd evolution of Chikorita) does not appear, posibility of lack of sprite?
*Plateau Indigo: entrance to E4, a girl says that Koga is absent, and league is closed while its not true.
*After winning the league, Prof Elm does not call/SMS you to give you tickets (even he gives you ticket when you talk to him though).

I might give other bugs reports after finishing other regions.

A. I'll check this. He has to appear, in fact, after beating Morty.

A. I'll check this. Fixed.

A. Fixed.

A. Not an issue, it's a Faraway Zone, so that map (orange islands) goes right there. That place wasn't on Crystal.

A. I'll see this, If you could tell me whom exactly are you reffering to watch this carefully.

A. I know, sadly I don't know how to fix that. But Isn't that relevant.

A. I'll check this. I found no issues. Fixed.

A. I'll check this. Could you help me and tell me how is this happened to you? I can't see this (?)
tWq5rjD.png

hOy3Lwy.png

A. Are you sure? Mine looks fine, I'll check this.

A. Are you sure? Mine looks fine, I'll check this. Sure?
VsP5RFa.png

A. Did you know his real name or you want to lie? hahaha

A. Fixed.

A. You get to have just one Mega Stone, so you shouldn't mega evolve again.

A. I'll check this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Del

Del

Years
A. I'll check this. He has to appear, in fact, after beating Morty.
Q2. I meant when you beat Tracy, try go to a building or Poke Centre, you'll find him standing again next to the gym!

A. I'll see this, If you could tell me whom exactly are you referring to watch this carefully.
Q2. Sorry, I cannot remember and I do not have a save file from that time!

A. I'll check this. Could you help me and tell me how is this happened to you? I can't see this (?)
Q2. I didn't refer to the same spot where Lugia is standing, but in other place within the dungeon, as far as I remember it was in the right corner of map, a small waterfall, the first one was wider, the second one splits on two, you get stuck when climb it in tight standing floor.

A. Are you sure? Mine looks fine, I'll check this.
Q3. It is not a big deal, because the player won't get stuck or anything!

A. Are you sure? Mine looks fine, I'll check this. Sure?
Q2. Not in Pokedex, but during battle!

A. Did you know his real name or you want to lie? hahaha
Q2. LOL, come on why would I lie! I didn't want to give him a name, so I selected "Silver" from the recommended list, however, He remained ??? in the entire process of the game ahhahaha.

Thank you very much for this entertainment! Looking forward for the rest of the game play!

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2021
In Silph, when I want to go back using an elevator, I exit from it and... There's a battleground or something like that and I can't return anywhere else, so my character is trapped there,.

darthbr

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
WITNEY IS TOO STRONG, THAT SYLVEON IS TOO HARD WITH LUSTER PURGE OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back