• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Hints & Guides & Templates [need RP help? LOOK HERE!]

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023

HINTS & GUIDES
& TEMPLATES​
Do you feel like this RP business is too intimidating and complicated for you? Or perhaps you have been doing it for so long now that you've forgotten the basics? Fear not! In this thread, you shall get all the helpful hints and tricks you need in order to be able to become a splendid top notch RPer!

Below, you will find useful information in the form of links to nice threads in the forums, basic things and terms to know and remember when RPing, as well as quick or in-depth guides to various aspects of this phenomena we call our hobby <3 If you still have any questions after reading here, feel free to ask in a reply to this very thread. If you have a topic you would like to discuss or analyze more in detail with the community, you should definitely create a new thread in the Theatre instead, though!

If you feel lost among the various abbreviations thrown around here, please visit the rules thread, where they are explained.

roleplaying-2.jpg
BASIC HINTS
zoroark.gif
Here are some things that are good to know about and keep in mind when you're venturing the RP forums and participating in RPs, whether you are a GM or a player.
Creating a character: As you might have realized, you create a character by finding a RP you are interested in and which has open spots, and filling out the SU sheet presented there. Your finished SU might be the first impression the GM gets of you - make it a good one! It's a good idea to never rush a SU. Develop their characteristics and history well, give them both negative and positive traits. Balanced, realistic but quirky characters are much more enjoyable than plain, "Mary Sue" ones. Especially if you are in the RP for the long haul!

Creating a plot: The plot is the story of the RP. It is never something you can fully develop in a matter of minutes. While some can carve out decent plots in hours, many GMs prefer to carefully think their ideas and setting through over several days before they post the OOC. Ask yourself these questions: What? When? Where? Who? Why? How? It's also always good to strive to do something that has never been done before. Make your RP unique and memorable! If you like a franchise, perhaps a series of games or books, why not make a RP from that but putting your own spin on it?

If you need help with developing ideas, you can post a thread in the Theatre with the "Help Request" category. If you're simply unsure of how many would be interested in the idea, but feel fairly certain of what you'd want to do, you may instead post a Theatre thread under the "Interest Check" category.

Controlling a character: When writing as your character and interacting with others, you have to make sure you think about everything around you. Will your interactions affect the other characters? And in what way? Controlling other's characters however, is not tolerated. Even when it comes to attacking in battle situations, it's common courtesy to post about how you attacked, ending just before you hit, leaving the other player to react. Always ask permission if you need to "bunny" another character, however briefly.

Controlling a roleplay: As a GM, it's your job to keep the RP running smoothly. It's usually a lot of fun! You are the one to create the world you play in, and provide guidance and direction enough for players to know what they should do. Remember that you are not meant to completely dictate what happens though - the players should be allowed to properly influence events. GMs need to be active, even if other's aren't. If somebody's not posting, you might want to chase then down and ask why! And if there are disputes, it's your job to clear them up. You will want to be as fair and unbiased as possible, but if things for some reason do start to go out of hand, don't hesitate to ask the moderators for aid (:

Waiting for a roleplay: If you've joined and the roleplay hasn't started yet, please don't pester the GM. Be patient and wait for the GM to be ready to start. If you must ask, make sure you do so politely.

Waiting for a player: If a player you have been interacting with suddenly goes inactive, don't freak out yet. Send them a VM/PM or try and get in contact with them. If that fails, contact the GM. Never resort to taking control of another's character unless you have the proper permission!​
USEFUL TERMS
avalugg.gif
These might not come up in every RP, but they are still useful to know the meaning behind.
  • Godmodding means to 'play god' and either take control of events or characters that only the GM should, or to make your character unreasonably lucky or strong. It's usually quite boring :p

• Powerplaying means to control other characters that are not your own. This is unacceptable unless you have got permission beforehand.

• Bunnying is basically the same as powerplaying, only that it's usually milder such as pulling a person along. Again, permission is always needed before you bunny a character.

• Mary Sue/Gary Stu is a term used to describe the perfect character; they get everything, know everyone, win everything and are basically no fun to play with at all. There are variations to this, including an Anti-Sue, which all bad things happen to that character. Mary-Sues are universally unliked and demonstrates poor character development. Don't know if your character is a Sue? Take this test!

• Metagaming means using OOC knowledge for IC behaviour. For example if Person A writes their character is lying or hiding something from Person B, and then Person B in his post suddenly knows somehow and calls Person A out on it.

• Retconning is acting as if a previous IC event never occurred. Like when Person A's character got wounded badly, and the next day he's completely healed. Or when Person A and B were in an ugly fight, but then the next day they're all buddy-buddy again. Retconning can also be implemented on purpose by the GM, for example when a player leaves the RP and it is best if the remaining players pretend that the suddenly missing character was never there at all.

• RP Samples are a detail that can be asked for when signing up for a roleplay. It's to show you understand how roleplaying on PC works. If you've been in an RP before, you are often allowed to link to an old post from there. If this is your first time RPing, you can either write a short piece for the character you are signing up as, or show another piece of writing you've done.
GUIDES
snorlax.gif
Are you interested in getting some deeper knowledge? Feel free to browse our user-made RP guides below!

If you have an idea for a Guide yourself, you may post it in the Theatre under the "Guide" prefix! If the moderators think it seems useful for the future community here, we will put it on this list and reward you with an emblem for your work~!

HELPFUL THREADS
weavile.gif
Apart from the RP-specific hints above, there are several threads around the RP forums that can help you organize and enjoy your experience here.
First and foremost, you should certainly read the https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=435472Roleplay Rules unless you haven't already! That thread also contains information on the structure of the RP forums here and what to post where.

This thread you are currently in, of course, is the Hints & Guides & Templates thread. In a the post below this one, you will find a list of css templates you may freely use for your own RPs or characters, be it as SU or IC posts.

We have a Hall of Fame for RPs that actually manage to reach the end of their run and wrap things up and properly finish! Have a good read one day, or just gaze in awe at the listed titles and names and dream about one day ending up there yourself...

It's also a good idea to subscribe to the Check to see if your roleplay has been approved v3 to keep up to date with on new roleplays coming out.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

Roleplay Templates

Welcome! In this thread, you can browse and submit templates that can be useful for your RP needs, to make stuff look good. The types of templates we deal with are:
In Character (Post) Templates (IC)
Roleplay Opening Post Templates (OP)

This is not the place to go to get help with how the "css" really works, or get answers for your questions! Use this thread over in Computers & Technology for that.

How to use this thread

Anyone can post a template in this thread. If there is nothing wrong with your code, and if your colors etc aren't devastatingly obnoxious, a moderator will add it to the list in this OP as soon as possible.

You can either put it up with the original text and content, or with example/nonsense text just to show off the style since the person adopting your template will likely add their own text anyways!

Put your template up within [spoiler] tags (this picture:
Spoiler.png
). The readers who click the spoiler will see the code as it's supposed to look. To make it easy for people to fetch your code, ALSO put it in [html] tags beneath!

It helps if you also give each one of your templates a name! Call it something simple. The css used in this post, for example, I call "Pink clouds".

If you want to use or edit a template you found here, go ahead and go wild! There is definitely no need to give credit to the creator. This is basically a place where you donate your templates to others, giving up your right to say "hey, they copied my style!" because by posting it here, you give the rest of us permission to use it as we please. Alright? :)

If you have questions about a particular template, please message its creator instead of asking in this thread.

Questions pertaining to how this thread works or should work? Please message gimmepie or Skywalker.

A Roleplay post regarding CSS can be found here if you're interested in making your own.

The template list

Remember that you may, of course, mix and match the code and purposes to your needs!

Reddish /IamSmart~SMRT
Dark cute /Rose Quartz
Brown flowers /The Last Sentinel
Blue lines /gimmepie
Blue n' White /SylveonStar
Snowflakes /STARDU5T
Aiden is a Show-Off /Aiden
Johnny's Darkness /JohnnyMustang
Rural Home /Disclosed
Red Argyle /Vendily

Railways Burk /Ice
Blue lines /gimmepie
Shade /Infinite
Secret JP /Infinite
Gold green /gio7sm
Blue n' White /SylveonStar
Blue Border /Ice
Very Black /STARDU5T
Snowflakes /STARDU5T
Wings and Rose /STARDU5T
Rural Home /Disclosed
Red Argyle /Vendily

Pink clouds /engineer
The forest /gimmepie
Masks /Ice
Very Black /STARDU5T

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Is this where we are going to post new templates? Or are we going to have a separate thread for that and then have them added here by one of you mods?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Is this where we are going to post new templates? Or are we going to have a separate thread for that and then have them added here by one of you mods?

This is the new template thread, it just also serves as a place to link to/post guides and all content off that kind. Everything that people can provide that helps other people, basically.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
So, we can post CSS templates here? Nice.
Here's one. Let's call it Red Argyle, because that's what the background pattern is called, Argyle.
Spoiler:

Newlines outside of the text sections make the layout off, having too much bordering blank space.

Spoiler:

EDIT: What should we call this... Yellow Stars. Sure. I can't think of names.
Spoiler:

I would suggest removing newlines after you finish, but that's not necessary.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sayoko

small evening child
Years
Just to make it a little more intuitive, maybe it could be added what kind of templates these are to the list of them? Because I think some of them are for character sheets, and some are for in-character posts, and stuff? I discovered now that there is already some division, but just adding which is which would be helpful...

Years
Just to make it a little more intuitive, maybe it could be added what kind of templates these are to the list of them? Because I think some of them are for character sheets, and some are for in-character posts, and stuff? I discovered now that there is already some division, but just adding which is which would be helpful...
It used to say that. Not sure why they changed it to be honest. My guess is that the more CSS adept peeps could change the templates to fit what they wanted to do with them. I dunno though....

Years

The headings were edited out because a lot of the templates appeared to be all-purpose rather than something specific. I'm going to go through the whole lot and double check them at some point soon though and if it turns out there's more specific templates than we originally though I'll edit the headings back in. Thanks for bringing this up.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Back again with another CSS Template.
This was adapted from a website I had to make for a project. A bakery. Let's call it Cupcakes.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Gotta share this with the world

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I used it as a sign-up but it could probably work as an OP format as well.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years
I have a template you guys can use! I'll name it "Subtle Bold Grey."
Derivative of Johnny's Darkness, added elaboration
Change the headers for different sections you wanna write about, as you see fit.
The gradient from dark grey to light grey to dark grey again will become less sharp and more stretched out and gradual, the more text you fill up the box with.

SU:
Spoiler:
(Core traits are from http://www.ashami.com/rpg, a nice reference to build character personalities.)

IC post:
Spoiler:

SU code:
Spoiler:
IC post code:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I have a template you guys can use! I'll name it "Subtle Bold Grey."
Change the headers for different sections you wanna write about, as you see fit.
The gradient from dark grey to light grey to dark grey again will become less sharp and more stretched out and gradual, the more text you fill up the box with.

SU:
Spoiler:
(Core traits are from http://www.ashami.com/rpg, a nice reference to build character personalities.)

IC post:
Spoiler:

SU code:
Spoiler:
IC post code:
Spoiler:

Thanks for the contribution! I'll add it to the list a bit later.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years
A second template from me, this one is derivative of Shade by Kitty/Infinite.
We'll call it, uh, Throwing Shade. That's clever.

SU:
Spoiler:

IC post:
Spoiler:

Unfortunately, for the IC post, I couldn't get the CSS to work regarding separating the image from the block of text.
Fixed!!

SU code:
Spoiler:
IC post code:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Unfortunately, I can't quote zome of my old RP posts and get the CSS codes for them, otherwise I'd submit all of them here. Darn disappearing posts and archives... (grumble)

Anyway, here's two that I still have access too. Please ignore how awful Karly is, she's merely there to showcase the template. :v

Spoiler: Expansive Red (SU)
Features:
  • Responsive width
  • Side borders with color
  • Matching headers to create numerous sections
  • Headers and text float with images
  • Mobile friendly-ish (headers are fixed at 600px width and may overlap with floating images, but their length can be changed)

This template can be modified into an IC post if you really want it to.

Spoiler: Example

UfiA0xN.png

Karly Rose
418.png
Buizel;
egg.gif
Icy Wind

Personality

Plainly put, she's very, very angry and bitter. She enjoys picking fights and does not like to be messed with. Although she does have decent fighting skills despite being a Trainer, those skills are dulled by her uncontrollable temper. Getting on her bad side a is big mistake, because she doesn't let anyone who crosses her go unpunished. She hates being hit on, and tends to try and bring someone down to earth if she feels that they're too conceited.

However, getting on her good side earns you a straightforward ticket to a peaceful version of herself. When she's nice, she's almost a saint. You can practically see the little halo above her head. People she likes get treated very well, and she's protective of those she holds close to her heart. She'll be attentive, a good listener, and can offer advice (be it good or unhelpful) when it's really needed the most. Of course, this good side is so rare that almost no one has seen it.

Under normal circumstances, when she isn't flaming with rage, she's really just herself. She's likes to be fun and outgoing, and loves a good challenge. However, she tends to have a problem with admitting her mistakes, and often casts the blame on others when she messes up. She also beats up on people when they say something that doesn't make sense or isn't correct by her right, which makes her a rough person to travel with. She also doesn't like when people act incredibly smart unless she asks them to - since she was home-schooled for most of what should have been her high-school life, he knowledge of common things isn't incredibly large, and if someone talks about things she doesn't understand, she'll get mad at them and tell them to stop talking about it. But, if you become her friend, she'll be there to support you to the best of her ability if a tough situation arises. She grasps a good understanding of most people's feelings, and knows when she should stop pestering someone as well.

History

Before she was forced to become a Trainer, she worked on her parent's Pokemon farm, mostly moving around heavy stuff, so she rarely interacted with the Pokemon themselves but became physically stronger than the average girl. Even when she did try to play with them, due to her aggressive nature, most Pokemon tended to avoid her. Without the proper ability to get Pokemon to listen to her, she would have a hard time becoming a Trainer, so she gave up that possibility.

With that, she began to study a different form of training: hand-to-hand combat. Pursuing the path of strength was her ideal goal. Despite the lack of actual combatants in the region (after all, people prefer putting Pokemon in danger instead of themselves), she trained somewhat successfully and became adept at fighting. However, these newly-acquired abilities came with a hefty cost.

Karly realized that no one could push her around now that she knew how to defend herself. She went from the pathetic, nerdy girl with glasses to the rough, tough tomboy who would pound anyone who defied her into the ground. With such a terrible attitude, Karly was forcibly removed from her school, requiring her Mother to become a home-school teacher.

418.gif
Now, a year later, on Karly's 16th birthday, her Mother's gift was something that no one expected - a ticket to the curb. Her Mother was so displeased with Karly's behavior that she made arrangements to have Karly go around the region with a Pokemon in order to redefine her attitude into something much more tolerable and controllable. Against her protests and ensuing rage, Karly had no choice but to heed her Mother's words and begin this new and impossible journey that was thrust upon her.

Spoiler: Codes
Main body:
HTML:
[cd=background-color: #fff; border-left: 20px solid #D50505; border-right: 20px solid #D50505; border-radius: 20px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px;](Your text, header code, and images go here)[/cd]

To change border color, modify the hex value on the border-left and border-right parameters.

For floating images:
HTML:
[cd=float: left; padding: 10px;](image link goes here)[/cd]

Header:
HTML:
[center][cd=width: 600px; border-radius: 16px; background-color: #CF1414; padding: 5px; font-size: 15px; color: #fff;][FONT="Carter One"](title goes here)[/FONT][/cd][/center]

To change the color of the header, modify the hex value for background-color.

Spoiler: Ice Box (IC)
Features:
  • Fixed 800px width header and body
  • Responsive length
  • Sleek and clean appearance
  • Header can handle small images/icons

478.png
Loria / The Forest's Heart
As fate would have it, the encounter had to be cut short.

"Lord Zeke, there are more of them!"

A group of Scyther emerged from behind the trees near the group, carrying two Pokemon with them. One was struggling to get out of their grasp, but the other, a Froslass, was calm and collected as she was lead to the group. The Froslass was unphased by the fact that she was in the presence of Lord Zeke; she looked almost nonchalant. Could it be possible for anyone to remain so calm when possibly being led towards their death?

They pushed the Froslass towards Lord Zeke, but kept hold of the other Pokemon in case he attempted to run off. The Froslass dusted herself off with her ear-arms, her purple bow wiggling with each movement. "My my, what a terrible way to treat a lady. So brutish. I would expect better treatment for someone of my caliber."

She giggled and floated up to Lord Zeke. "You must be Lord Zeke, correct? My, what a place you run. So professional, although the manhandling was unnecessary. however, that is neither here nor there." She pulled a letter from the strap of her bow, holding it out to Lord Zeke. "My name is Loria. You may or may not have heard of me as the Frozen Witch, although I do not prefer such an unbecoming name. Elder Durand sends his regards, as well as this letter. I believe the details entitle something about a trial or whatnot. I am here to be of assistance to that group of fellows and ladies here. I assume that this is not a very happy situation as you all look very flustered and bitter, but I do hope that my presence does not make that worse."

She smiled brightly, her leafy green eyes never leaving Zeke as she talked. "If it would so please you, I would also like to request that the Pokemon behind me allow him to present himself to you. He was sent with me as well to assist this group, and I can assure you that he is a fine fellow and does not mean harm. We come in peace, as some foreign commoners may say."

HTML:
[CENTER][div="background-color: MediumTurquoise; color: Teal; width: 800px; border-top-left-radius: 40px; border-top-right-radius: 40px; padding: 10px;"][SIZE="5"](title goes here)[/SIZE][/div][div="border: 2px solid MediumTurquoise; background-color: white; color: black; width: 800px; padding: 10px; border-bottom-left-radius: 20px; border-bottom-right-radius: 20px; text-align: justify; border-left: cyan 4px dashed; border-bright: cyan 4px dashed;"][FONT="Calibri"](post goes here)[/FONT][/div][/CENTER]

I'll submit more later when I feel like making them.

EDIT: Alright, I got bored enough tonight so here's a fun one I just whipped up.

Spoiler: Grey Droplets (IC)
Features:
  • Scrolling background (works best with looping images)
  • Fixed 600px width, responsive height
  • Box shadow for main image
  • Semi-transparent post box
  • Responsive headers with bordered text (size 4 text recommended)

If you want to use this as an SU, that's a possibility. Note that it's not image friendly as the crunched width and lack of floating will mess up text placement.

Title or Character Name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam eget augue nulla. Nunc congue aliquet nibh. Curabitur rhoncus tincidunt arcu, vitae dictum arcu euismod in. Nullam iaculis velit quis ligula viverra facilisis. Morbi at felis feugiat, consectetur lectus dignissim, rutrum dui. Sed ac ipsum augue. Sed molestie, enim at pharetra porta, lorem nisi iaculis mauris, nec eleifend tortor felis id diam. Donec in congue nisi, consectetur congue est. Donec mattis elit ac eros finibus efficitur. Sed vehicula dolor ac arcu sodales, id pulvinar nibh finibus. Vestibulum nec ipsum massa.

Donec vitae mollis quam. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. In iaculis laoreet ligula, ac molestie felis bibendum sed. Sed metus urna, ullamcorper in magna sit amet, suscipit tincidunt nisl. Sed ac tincidunt massa. Sed cursus dui id volutpat interdum. Integer convallis, felis ut eleifend euismod, risus diam fringilla nisi, ac elementum justo purus nec tortor. Vestibulum pretium ultricies metus nec feugiat. Quisque ut facilisis elit. Mauris sed nunc sit amet massa egestas aliquam. Morbi eget dictum orci.

image cred to gimmiepie

Main body:
HTML:
[CENTER][div="background: url('image url goes here'); width: 600px; background-attachment: fixed; background-repeat: y; padding: 20px; border-radius: 40px; box-shadow: 10px 10px 5px grey;"][cd="background-color: white; opacity: 0.95; padding: 20px; border-radius: 40px; text-align: justify; border-right: 5px solid grey; border-left: 5px solid grey;"](post goes here)[/cd][/div]

Header:
HTML:
[CENTER][cd="background-color: white; color: white; padding: 10px; width: auto; display: inline-block; text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black; border-right: 4px solid grey; border-left: 4px solid grey; border-radius: 15px;"][SIZE="4"](title here)[/SIZE][/cd][/CENTER]

EDIT 2: OKAY LAST ONE I SWEAR

Spoiler: Purple Circle (IC)
Features:
  • Circular post shape
  • 600px height/width
  • Optional floating circle header for images
  • Auto scrolling for long text

I don't recommend changing anything other than the background color/image of the body post. Editing the size/shape/positioning of the body will mess up a lot of things. Also, if you don't want to use an image for the header and instead would like to write short text, change the background property to background-color and change color from transparent to black or whatever color you want.

Spoiler: Examples
Spoiler: Long text with scrolling, header image
Title or Stuff

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, facete habemus ponderum pri te, ne errem assentior scripserit pro. Vix tation ubique persequeris at, audiam dolorum expetenda vel eu. Mea elitr oporteat probatus ea. Per ei feugait propriae oporteat, mei eu legimus voluptua. Putant quaeque torquatos vix eu, qui consulatu omittantur vituperatoribus ad.

Nam agam euismod invenire id. Placerat vivendum an quo. Vix ut veritus iracundia delicatissimi, errem soluta iracundia mea te. Porro definiebas et eam, has no vide accusam assueverit, ex cum scripta prompta euismod.

No ius veniam propriae apeirian, pro delenit quaerendum ut. Tritani consulatu deterruisset nec ex, nam ut doming platonem, ne nam discere tincidunt. Id albucius explicari comprehensam vix, autem porro in eos. Has minim ornatus legimus cu, alienum percipit detraxit eu ius. Vix quaestio gubergren posidonium eu. His at euismod graecis, essent persecuti qui an. Officiis eleifend duo ad, tamquam copiosae luptatum mea ut, possit feugiat vis et.

Usu ne solet vituperatoribus. Pri meis summo quaerendum id, quod duis ex eum. Primis eligendi legendos ad qui, an dicit facilisi abhorreant sea, eu pericula expetendis voluptatibus vix. Quo ne tollit adipisci, ea sanctus albucius definitionem quo, modus veniam imperdiet at pro. Solum verear mediocritatem sit te, vis ea movet feugiat, dicta definitionem et quo. Eu veniam nostrum neglegentur sed, cu mea falli accusata, sea an delectus reprimique.

Ut vel deleniti atomorum forensibus, latine dolores mel an. Nulla senserit per no. Id sed nobis pericula. Malis sapientem liberavisse sed no, et sit paulo labitur. Iudico vidisse adipisci ei vim, eam te eros sententiae, ea mel case iracundia. Cu aeterno scripta usu.

Spoiler: Short text, no header image
Title or Stuff

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, facete habemus ponderum pri te, ne errem assentior scripserit pro. Vix tation ubique persequeris at, audiam dolorum expetenda vel eu. Mea elitr oporteat probatus ea. Per ei feugait propriae oporteat, mei eu legimus voluptua. Putant quaeque torquatos vix eu, qui consulatu omittantur vituperatoribus ad.

Nam agam euismod invenire id. Placerat vivendum an quo. Vix ut veritus iracundia delicatissimi, errem soluta iracundia mea te. Porro definiebas et eam, has no vide accusam assueverit, ex cum scripta prompta euismod.

image cred to gimmepie

Main body:
HTML:
[CENTER][div="background: url('image url here, or change to background-color'); background-repeat: y; width: 600px; height: 600px; border-radius: 50%; padding: 20px;"][cd="background-color: white; opacity: 0.95; color: black; border-radius: 50%; width: 560px; height: 560px; padding: 100px; text-align: justify;"](header goes here)[cd="height: 350px; overflow: auto;"](post goes here)[/cd][/cd][/div][/center]

Header:
HTML:
[cd="background-color: white; background: url('image url here'); border: 4px solid #942DE1; position: relative; margin-top: -100px; margin-left: -100px; width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 50%; padding: 20px; color: transparent; background-size: cover; opacity: 100%;"]0[/cd]

EDIT 3: I lied.

Spoiler: Cardstack (IC)
Features:
  • Very extra.
  • 600px fixed width and height
  • Unique stack-of-cards design
  • Auto scrolling

Note that in the code, there are transparent h's before and after the css code. These are necessary to prevent the CSS from overlapping the top of your post and your signature/the post below you. I'm serious, you have to use these. They are completely mandatory for using this CSS.

h
h
h

title

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

h
h
h
h
h

Code:
HTML:
[cd="color: transparent;"]h
h
h[/cd]
[CENTER][div="background-color: black; width: 600px; height: 600px; transform: rotate(-10deg); border-radius: 40px;"][div="background-color: grey; width: 600px; height: 600px; transform: rotate(25deg); border-radius: 40px;"][div="background-color: white; width: 600px; height: 600px; border-radius: 40px; transform: rotate(-15deg); padding: 20px; text-align: justify;"][CENTER][div="background-color: black; height: 1px; width: 100px; float: left; position: relative; left: 140px; top: 20px;"][/div][SIZE="5"](title goes here)[/SIZE][div="background-color: black; height: 1px; width: 100px; float: right; position: relative; right: 140px; top: 20px;"][/div][/CENTER]

[cd="overflow: auto; padding: 10px; height: 500px;"](post text goes here)[/cd][/div][/div][/div][/CENTER]
[cd="color: transparent;"]h
h
h
h
h[/cd]

Last edited:
Back