• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is it that we don’t have email notifications for profile posts?

raichu27

Any idea? I know we have them for PMs and friend requests, though.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Are they just not working for you? Because they do exist.

raichu27

I don't see the option anywhere. I only see it for PMs and friend requests, though. Not for profile post comments, though.

tokyodrift

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I don't see the option anywhere. I only see it for PMs and friend requests, though. Not for profile post comments, though.

It's automatic. When someone post son your profile, you'll get a notification for it.

raichu27

It's automatic. When someone post son your profile, you'll get a notification for it.
I never get any email when I do for that, though. But I do for PM. Email and notifications here are not the same thing. I was referring to email.

tokyodrift

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I never get any email when I do for that, though. But I do for PM. Email and notifications here are not the same thing. I was referring to email.

Yeah there isn't an option for that, and I'm not entirely sure if it's possible.

Last edited:
Back