• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Adagio, Sonata, and Aria... I actually found that a little funny. Music puns. And Aisu cannot view Rainbow Rocks because Aisu cannot go to the movie theater.

Aweh. *consolatory pat*

I'm sure it'll be online soon for viewing at least :c

apologies on not being too active here as of late; new school - lots of things going on, still working and all that :I

Have this though

h365A8215

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
( Sees completely redone and improved opening thread post by Cadance )

I love it.

TGM said:
sooo...did I get accepted? I don't see my name under Fluttershy and no one responded to my post. ;~;
Be a little patient, friend. Cadance is only able to edit the listing and if I could, I'd add you to it, but I don't want to break anything either. x)

TGM

Lunar Silhouette
Years
( Sees completely redone and improved opening thread post by Cadance )

I love it.

Be a little patient, friend. Cadance is only able to edit the listing and if I could, I'd add you to it, but I don't want to break anything either. x)

I don't mean to sound impatient but she's already posted once since I posted, so I guess she didn't see it. :x

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
That's one scary Twilight there, Polar. xD

Has anyone seen all Rainbow Rocks previews? They JUST released another preview that's enfocused on the three villains. I'm not sure if it's the same one I linked, but EQD says it's brand hoofin' new.

*MOD POST*

TGM, be sure you take club inquiries to club owners if you have any questions or concerns (like myself or CYD) next time. Don't take them here within the club as we currently have a discussion going on.

*CLUB NEWS*

Yes, I did missed you because your post was the last one before a new page appeared, and that caused me to skip over. So yes, it is my fault and I apologized. You are added to the club and welcome aboard. :)

If you guys don't see your name on the list, VM me for a reminder and uh...not post here okay lmao.

Also, CYD, when you get the chance, VM me. :P

Cura

Years
Alright, I'll VM you as soon as I can, Cadance.

I've seen the latest trailer for Rainbow Rocks, but I am still on an yay/nay crossroad point and unsure where it'll go. I mean, the one trailer was Sunset Shimmer trying to keep to her word was mildly refreshing and I hope she doesn't turn again. I really hope she doesn't turn back into the hole again, however if she is going to play a more sneaky, anti-hero (not a true villain, there is a difference!) role in the movie, I can approve of it since it somewhat fits her.

Speaking of such...

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
A LOT of things can happen with Sunset Shimmer. I don't think she'll be "another villain" in the new movie, because we already have three. :P If she keeps her word from the first movie, then good! She's turned from a snob to a sweetie.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Here's a somewhat funny story: For the past several weeks, I've been buying a booster pack of the MLP:CCG and my Meganium TCG tin is now full of pony cards than Pokemon cards. I swear, they are soooo addictive to collect. I haven't counted how many cards I have now, but I'm going to assume I have over 150 already. I need to buy a seperate tin for these cards, or a binder with card sleeves. Either or.

And then I saw @ EQD that ANOTHER expansion set will be released in October, featuring the Crystal Empire. I need to find that article and post it here. Princess Cadance foil card, YES PLEASE. ^_^

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
Here's a somewhat funny story: For the past several weeks, I've been buying a booster pack of the MLP:CCG and my Meganium TCG tin is now full of pony cards than Pokemon cards. I swear, they are soooo addictive to collect. I haven't counted how many cards I have now, but I'm going to assume I have over 150 already. I need to buy a seperate tin for these cards, or a binder with card sleeves. Either or.

And then I saw @ EQD that ANOTHER expansion set will be released in October, featuring the Crystal Empire. I need to find that article and post it here. Princess Cadance foil card, YES PLEASE. ^_^

Fun Fact: I am a play tester for the My Little Pony Trading Card Game. I am pretty excited for the Crystal Empire to be coming out.

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
okay, I actually signed up for this club a while back with my old name, but I see that my old name has been removed off the list so I guess I'll sign up again XD

Username: Proud To Be A Brony
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Fluttershy (Of course)
Additional Information:I chose Fluttershy as my favourite pony because I can REALLY relate to her. I am pretty much Fluttershy, in the form of a male human. I'm shy, easily frightened, friendly and a huge lover of animals (:

I became a brony last year in February. I sat wondering why the heck my male friends had MLP pictures as their Laptop Backgrounds, I asked them why they liked MLP and they said "Watch it yourself, and you will see why" but I just replied with "Um, I don't think I want to heheh". A few weeks later, and I was getting bored of youtube vids all the time, so I emailed one of my Brony friends, asking for something to watch, and he linked me to episodes 1 and 2 of season 1, of MLP And I thought "Eh, I'll give it a try, it can't be that bad right?" and I was right to think that. After watching the first 2 episodes, I became hooked on MLP, and ended up watching up to the last episodes of season 2 XD And that's when I discovered my love for MLP. Plus, I realised how much I related to Fluttershy, and that also got me hooked XD

Phew, that was alot of typing XD

Cura

Years
okay, I actually signed up for this club a while back with my old name, but I see that my old name has been removed off the list so I guess I'll sign up again XD

Username: Proud To Be A Brony
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Fluttershy (Of course)
Additional Information:I chose Fluttershy as my favourite pony because I can REALLY relate to her. I am pretty much Fluttershy, in the form of a male human. I'm shy, easily frightened, friendly and a huge lover of animals (:

I became a brony last year in February. I sat wondering why the heck my male friends had MLP pictures as their Laptop Backgrounds, I asked them why they liked MLP and they said "Watch it yourself, and you will see why" but I just replied with "Um, I don't think I want to heheh". A few weeks later, and I was getting bored of youtube vids all the time, so I emailed one of my Brony friends, asking for something to watch, and he linked me to episodes 1 and 2 of season 1, of MLP And I thought "Eh, I'll give it a try, it can't be that bad right?" and I was right to think that. After watching the first 2 episodes, I became hooked on MLP, and ended up watching up to the last episodes of season 2 XD And that's when I discovered my love for MLP. Plus, I realised how much I related to Fluttershy, and that also got me hooked XD

Phew, that was alot of typing XD

That was a lot of typing, friend. Your story was similar to my own story were I was pre-ordering a game at Gamestop a year ago and the guy in there saw my Nightmare Moon shirt. He asked what it was about and I told him that it was 'Nightmare Moon' one of my favorite villains in the show (even though she only appeared 3-4 times), still he was surprised that it was MLP:FiM and I told him I don't go around saying TRY IT or WATCH AND SEE. I don't muscle people into doing that, I just say, 'Hey. I like it, if you like it, okay. If you are curious, do what you want in order to see if you'd like it.' Well, a month later and he was hooked on it officially. And he thanks me for getting him this way, I just accepted and chuckled about it later that day. I actually got someone hooked on it without even speaking about it really much.

As for club membership, welcome (again!). I'll gladly update it and add you now.

EDIT: Roster is up-to-date.

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
That was a lot of typing, friend. Your story was similar to my own story were I was pre-ordering a game at Gamestop a year ago and the guy in there saw my Nightmare Moon shirt. He asked what it was about and I told him that it was 'Nightmare Moon' one of my favorite villains in the show (even though she only appeared 3-4 times), still he was surprised that it was MLP:FiM and I told him I don't go around saying TRY IT or WATCH AND SEE. I don't muscle people into doing that, I just say, 'Hey. I like it, if you like it, okay. If you are curious, do what you want in order to see if you'd like it.' Well, a month later and he was hooked on it officially. And he thanks me for getting him this way, I just accepted and chuckled about it later that day. I actually got someone hooked on it without even speaking about it really much.

As for club membership, welcome (again!). I'll gladly update it and add you now.

EDIT: Roster is up-to-date.

Yeah, I'm the same as you with that thinking. I don't like trying to get people to do something they don't want to. Which is why it annoys me when haters say "All you bronies do is try and shove your fandom in our faces". Another reason why that annoys me is that these haters say that, but don't take other fandoms who do the SAME thing, with making content around the fandom, and making profiles of their favourite characters.

Cura

Years
Yeah, I'm the same as you with that thinking. I don't like trying to get people to do something they don't want to. Which is why it annoys me when haters say "All you bronies do is try and shove your fandom in our faces". Another reason why that annoys me is that these haters say that, but don't take other fandoms who do the SAME thing, with making content around the fandom, and making profiles of their favourite characters.

Of course. All fandoms do that, I've been a big rep of the Super Mario fandom for years now and we've gotten heat from other groups for being 'in-your-face' or so. It does completely upsetting in all honestly with their nasty excuses.

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
Of course. All fandoms do that, I've been a big rep of the Super Mario fandom for years now and we've gotten heat from other groups for being 'in-your-face' or so. It does completely upsetting in all honestly with their nasty excuses.

Yeah it's pretty stupid. I think the real reason haters single out the Brony community, is because we are a bunch of grown men who like girly, cartoon ponies. Eh, haters gonna hate I suppose xD We should just let the haters do their hating and take no notice to their bull...poop.

Years
One of the main reasons people hate bronies is cause back in Season 1, people were shoving MLP down everyones throat. No matter what video, Sonic BGM, Let's Play, any video, there was always this one comment that said "This sucks you guys should watch MLP bla bla bla". Also there is that other reason that applies to the immature part of the fanbase but i don't feel like this is a place where we can discuss that.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^ "shove it down everyone's throats" THAT, I will agree! But there's a very good reason why. When season 1 was being watched by new and upcoming bronies (I'd probably call them "Veteran Bronies"? The ones from 2010??) I guess they were treating it as a meme and they wanted to push the show towards their friends, and hopefully their friends can do the same with their friends and so on so forth. As Yoshi mentioned, we're not the only fandom that does this. Other TV show fandoms do the same thing, they like to show off the TV show, wear merch, write fanfictions, do fan videos, and even attend/organize conventions. There's literally nothing wrong with that. We like to express ourselves. It's hard to do so in today's society, honestly.

Oh, and Proud To Be A Brony, you may have been missed as well. Glad to see Yoshi caught it on time! GUYS if you are still not on that list, VM myself or CYD okay! You do not need to sign up if you have been a member already!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^lol

Not sure if anyone has any interest, but imma try! Would anyone be interested in a Equestria Girls post theme collaboration? That way we can celebrate the debut of Rainbow Rocks. If you guys are wondering what a post theme collab is, it's basically what I'm doing right now with the staff at PC, we have similar avatars, with similar signatures. I'll be more than happy to provide the signatures and avatars, because I make them! ^_^

This could co-operate with the event I'm planning as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back