• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Those sets are pretty good but if you have better ones with more maxed ivs that's fine, thank you very much

Yeah I can breed better IVs on the Froakie, I'll do that.

Will let you know when your Pokemon are ready. :)

Thanks! I've been looking all over for a Stealth Rock Skarmory. Do you want anything in return? I've been breeding some Espurrs with Trick.

It's okay. c: And you may give me anything really, so if you are willing to give me one of your Espurrs, go ahead and do it. :3

Friend Code: 0619-3088-1076
Years
Can I get a:
Froakie:
-Protean
-31/x/31/31/x/31
-Timid

And a

Gible:
-Rough Skin
-IVs good IVs in Atk and Speed (as many as possible)
-Jolly

That's all thx PM me as well
TY

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
May I request for one of this?
FC : 4227-2945-6428

Pokemon : Shroomish
IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves : none
Pokeball : premier ball
Nature : jolly
Ability : quick feet

Actually the umbreon in your signature make me want to trade with you,so adorable :D

Your Shroomish is ready. You may PM me, if you would like, to arrange a time for the trade.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Do you have dragon dance egg move on the adamant charmander?

I do. I also have a Charmander with the following egg moves, besides DD: Counter, Outrage - Dragon Pulse ( as well as one with Flare Blitz if I recall properly. )

PokeJakobb

Pokemon?
Years
Pokemon: Skarmory
Section: box 3
Egg moves: stealth rock
Iv's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: impish
Pokeball: Any
Ability: keen eye

Pokemon: dratini
Section: box 1 (I think)
Egg moves: none
Ability: marvel scale
Nature: adamant

I would really like these two, but Iif thats too much could I just have one please?
Thank you!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Pokemon: Skarmory
Section: box 3
Egg moves: stealth rock
Nature: impish
Pokeball: Any
Ability: keen eye

Pokemon: dratini
Section: box 1 (I think)
Egg moves: none
Ability: marvel scale
Nature: adamant

I would really like these two, but Iif thats too much could I just have one please?
Thank you!

Sure, I'll write your name in the Requests Queue. ^_^

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 1, 2022
I would like to trade your shiny Pyroar for my shiny Mewto. Name:! Code:2809-8370-7209 ???

Last edited:

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Hello !

Well, go ahead, I'll tell you if I have any of them. ^_^

Ok! ^^
Well there is Deoxys, Latios, Latias, Groudon, Kyogre, Mew, Shaymin, Genesect, Xerneas, Rayquaza, Articuno, Moltres, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, The regis, Jirachi, Azelf, Mespirit, Uxie, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Cresselia, Darkrai, Manaphy, Phione, Heatran, Arceus, Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Zekrom, Reshiram, Meloetta

So pretty much all of them haha, sorry for the big long long list, but those are all the ones I need.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Ok! ^^
Well there is Deoxys, Latios, Latias, Groudon, Kyogre, Mew, Shaymin, Genesect, Xerneas, Rayquaza, Articuno, Moltres, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, The regis, Jirachi, Azelf, Mespirit, Uxie, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Cresselia, Darkrai, Manaphy, Phione, Heatran, Arceus, Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Zekrom, Reshiram, Meloetta

So pretty much all of them haha, sorry for the big long long list, but those are all the ones I need.

I see :P. Well, here are the ones I can trade :
Uxie, Phione, Zekrom ( I can probably get a Moltres or an Articuno as well as a Xerneas ).

And the only one I can touch-trade is Arceus. I wanted to have it cloned, in case you wanted one so you would be able to trade it for other events, but no one has contacted me yet.

I would like to trade your shiny Pyroar for my shiny Mewto. Name:! Code:2809-8370-7209 ???

Sorry ! This shiny Pyroar has been reserved so I cannot trade it unless the one who wants it retracts his offer.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
I see :P. Well, here are the ones I can trade :
Uxie, Phione, Zekrom ( I can probably get a Moltres or an Articuno as well as a Xerneas ).

And the only one I can touch-trade is Arceus. I wanted to have it cloned, in case you wanted one so you would be able to trade it for other events, but no one has contacted me yet.

Sorry ! This shiny Pyroar has been reserved so I cannot trade it unless the one who wants it retracts his offer.

Ok cool thanks for all the information
And just wondering what touch trade means.
Also what would you like in return for these?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Ok cool thanks for all the information
And just wondering what touch trade means.
Also what would you like in return for these?

Anytime. c:
I believe it means that I will just trade the Pokemon in question for you to have its entry registered into your Pokedex and then you would just have to trade it back. Not too sure if it really means the latter, but that's what I meant anyway.
I don't know, haven't really thought about that... what do you have to offer? o.o

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Anytime. c:
I believe it means that I will just trade the Pokemon in question for you to have its entry registered into your Pokedex and then you would just have to trade it back. Not too sure if it really means the latter, but that's what I meant anyway.
I don't know, haven't really thought about that... what do you have to offer? o.o

Oh ok I get it ^^
Hmmm not much haha
Is there anything you are looking for specifically?
I have quite a few of good competitive pokes but I use them a lot and would need them cloned, I only have 1 event and that's a Gamestop Entei. (Would also need to be cloned)
So there is that. Not sure what else I could really give you

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Oh ok I get it ^^
Hmmm not much haha
Is there anything you are looking for specifically?
I have quite a few of good competitive pokes but I use them a lot and would need them cloned, I only have 1 event and that's a Gamestop Entei. (Would also need to be cloned)
So there is that. Not sure what else I could really give you

Not really... xD
Ah, I see. Well it's okay, we can always touch-trade or wait until you have your Pokemon cloned, whichever would suit you best.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Section : It's not in the Breeding Boxes
Pokemon : Snover
IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/xx
Egg Moves : Avalanche
Pokeball : Doesn't Matter
Nature : Brave
Ability : Snow Warning

i've been trying to breed it myself for a while now, but i can't seem to get it. i was wondering if it's something you'd be willing to breed for me, the help would be greatly appreciated!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Section : It's not in the Breeding Boxes
Pokemon : Snover
IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/xx
Egg Moves : Avalanche
Pokeball : Doesn't Matter
Nature : Brave
Ability : Snow Warning

i've been trying to breed it myself for a while now, but i can't seem to get it. i was wondering if it's something you'd be willing to breed for me, the help would be greatly appreciated!

Sure I think can do that. I'll write your name in the Requests Queue. I'll let you know when your Pokemon is ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back