• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Which internet browser and search engine do you use?

Which internet browser are you using now?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Firefox

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Safari

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 43 66.2%

• Total voters

*Shiny*Monster0198

~ Just chillin'
Years
As the title states, which internet browser/search engine [edit: meh, internet browser and search engine] do you use or prefer to use?

This has long since been a debate for people around me. It's probably Google Chrome for me, although tbh I don't really know too much bout stuff like this so opinions (facts?) would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Search Engine? you mean internet browser.

I use Chrome the most. Its the easiest and most convenient for me to use, at least for me it is, for videos I find IE the easiest.

For internet search I prefer Google.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
@PersianTrainer: He probably meant browser with search engine.
Anyways, Google Chrome with Google for me.
IE is a crap especially with Bing and Yahoo which are compared to Google crappy as well.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Not sure whether he's asking search engines or internet browser but I am gonna answer both anyway.

Chrome with Google, but Google's always been my default search engine, ever since I was hooked on the internet since 2006.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Shouldn't it be internet browser instead of search engines? Oh, well, like what SNOR(es)LAX did, I'll answer both.

I prefer to use Mozilla Firefox when it comes to CSS, but when it's just Facebook ang 9GAG and such, Chrome is my bet. Oh, and for the search engine part, Google for the win!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I'm confused if it's talking about internet browser or search engines, but I'll answer both too.
I usually use Firefox when browsing (because the poll is about internet browser), but if you meant search engines, it's Google.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Wait internet browser or search engine? Or both?

Well I use Chrome for my browser and Google for my search engine. It's just the best. Don't like Bing or Yahoo at all.

Years
I use Chrome as my browser and Google as my search engine. Used Firefox up until early/mid last year but switched over and am very happy with my decision. :D

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I used Firefox until not too long ago, like Cirno, I switched to Chrome. I've always used Google as my primary search engine, though.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
I use Google Chrome as my main Internet browser, but I do switch between Chrome and Firefox. Chrome is just so much quicker than any other browser I've ever used.

As for my preferred search engine, I favor Google over any other. :p

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I use Chrome as my main internet browser, although I used to use Firefox on my old computer. Both are good, but I enjoy the Most Visited feature in Chrome a lot.

Search engine is Google, definitely.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Wait what.. Which search engine am I using but the choices are internet browsers..
27504172.jpg

But for web browser, I use Google Chrome mostly, and Firefox sometimes.

For my SEARCH ENGINE. I use google. Nothing else. The rest are pretty bad imo.

karatekid552

What happens if I push it?....
Years
Wait what.. Which search engine am I using but the choices are internet browsers..
27504172.jpg

But for web browser, I use Google Chrome mostly, and Firefox sometimes.

For my SEARCH ENGINE. I use google. Nothing else. The rest are pretty bad imo.

The other day, Google's server or something was down and I was forced to use Yahoo... It was awful:( Definitely Google for search engine and Chrome for browser.

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
For browsers, I am using Internet Explorer (It works for me, and it loads videos quite quickly.) and Firefox (Has less flash problems)

For search engines: If I am looking for information, I use Google; if I am looking for images, I use Bing.

lifeburst

ROAR OF TIME
Years
I prefer Firefox, but the computer I use is pretty old so I'm forced to use IE otherwise it's slow. I use Google. Only google. Nothing else.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Google Chrome. Occasionally I'll use Firefox for whatever reason (like to make sure my usertitle looks good on both Firefox and Chrome) but otherwise I don't really use it anymore. It makes sharing my laptop with my sister easier though as I have my email logged in on Chrome and she usually logs in on Firefox. Same goes for some other sites we both use. And we're trustworthy of each other enough to not go poking around in each other's business either. As for search engine I use Google. Just the easiest to get to and everything imo.

Back