• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
Ohhh.lol,thanks and last time when i traded u 4 the giveaway 2 or 3 weeks ago i was in jubilife.now it says get 1st badge!
OMG what is wrong with my platinum?lol

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
Thats exactly what i thought!But i got my Hazuki before i got the badge.I still have Hazuki.Hes in my brothers Diamond.

EDIT:

I'm using rare candies to evolve my chimchar into monferno.
I need Gible & Tauros!Lol

KingArmag

Muser
Years
OK can I get that shiny palkia now? I was in a rush last night and I just needed Blastoise (PS that lv.100 ev'd shiny Zangoose I gave you was just a thank you :D)

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
Question:

Could i get the box 8 nincada with my other 2? and a pidgey?(lol pidgey)

KingArmag

Muser
Years
and the funniest thing happend to me today-I was trading with this guy at my school and he said he got this darkrai...which he met at route 205 at lv.100... he said he got it from an event-the event was (this is exactly what he said) that "next time you go to route 205 you'll meet a lv.100 Darkrai"....

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
and the funniest thing happend to me today-I was trading with this guy at my school and he said he got this darkrai...which he met at route 205 at lv.100... he said he got it from an event-the event was (this is exactly what he said) that "next time you go to route 205 you'll meet a lv.100 Darkrai"....
he used action replay.its hacked

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Question:

Could i get the box 8 nincada with my other 2? and a pidgey?(lol pidgey)
Sorry, it's only 2 a day now.

People can be retarded at times.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
2 a day now?Ok.So it's everyday now the giveaway?
I will come for u my nincada & Pidgey.lol

Last edited:

KingArmag

Muser
Years
I know that :) and I didn't trade for it anyways! I would have but then I found that it was Hax... but... he doesn't have an AR and it was his OT...

OK im in theWi-fi room! :D... ... ... ...

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
2 a day now?Ok.So it's everyday now the giveaway?
I will come for u my nincada & Pidgey.lol
Yes, didn't you see the title change??

I know that :) and I didn't trade for it anyways! I would have but then I found that it was Hax... but... he doesn't have an AR and it was his OT...

He would have to have some kind of cheating device to get that.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
Lol,After i typed it i saw the title.
Now that its everyday once i get my nincada & pidgey my team will be complete!(Nincada=Shedinja which equals perferct battle poke)Pidgey=Friend.lol

Back