• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I was actually COLD this morning. I had to go and get a blanket. I was so pleased...or I would have been if not for the pounding headache.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Anyone want to play some forum games with me? :3
sure! Which ones do you like?

my throat hurts again ): I just got over being sick literally a week ago. SIGH
Aw no ;; loads of tea and sleep

I was actually COLD this morning. I had to go and get a blanket. I was so pleased...or I would have been if not for the pounding headache.
Yeah I've put back the duvet into the bedsheet. That's the sure sign that summer is over.

pkmin3033

Yeah I've put back the duvet into the bedsheet. That's the sure sign that summer is over.
Aaaah it feels so good to sleep with a duvet again, right? I never feel entirely comfortable without one and it takes me longer to sleep that way...my arms tend to get in the way. xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Aaaah it feels so good to sleep with a duvet again, right? I never feel entirely comfortable without one and it takes me longer to sleep that way...my arms tend to get in the way. xD

Yes, it's so much cozier. Plus, my cat hasn't slept on top of me all summer but now with the duvet she's started again haha. She missed the fluffiness.

Sirfetch’d

I banned my cat from my bed after he kept waking me up at untimely hours. Now he has to sleep with the dog on the couch <3

pkmin3033

Yes, it's so much cozier. Plus, my cat hasn't slept on top of me all summer but now with the duvet she's started again haha. She missed the fluffiness.
She doesn't shed a lot, does she? I'd love a cat, but the thought of waking up with fur all over my bed - on my face - isn't a pleasant one. xD

...unfortunately for me, my mother hates cats and would never allow one in the house =x

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
i wish i had a pet

but having a full-time job + school makes that /really/ hard
yeah it's such a pity ;; maybe you could get 2 cats though and they'd keep each other company?

She doesn't shed a lot, does she? I'd love a cat, but the thought of waking up with fur all over my bed - on my face - isn't a pleasant one. xD

...unfortunately for me, my mother hates cats and would never allow one in the house =x
She doesnt shed extremely much, but I also have a long haired white cat.... dear god.

pkmin3033

She doesnt shed extremely much, but I also have a long haired white cat.... dear god.
At least long white hair is easy to see!

...well, unless you have a light-coloured carpet. Then you're kinda screwed. xD

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Pets are so cute.

I like spending a lot of time with my dog :3

Its funny how he gets all embarassed about giving me dog kisses when we're ouside xD

Years
yeah it's such a pity ;; maybe you could get 2 cats though and they'd keep each other company?

I think that's a good idea! :o I've always thought about getting a cat since they'd be more independent than getting a dog, haha.

Do you have a pet cafe or a shelter near you? just going to them makes me so relaxed with these cuties giving you some love

Um... good question. I'm actually not 100% sure, it's not something I've looked into as of yet.

As of typing this, I just googled one and apparently there is one kinda near me. :o I think I should swing by sometime.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Saw theres a dog day thread. Having a dog myself, gonna check that thread out :3

Dogs are great. You can take them places with you and they're so affectionate, is what i've been experiencing a lot overall ^_^

Sean

Years
Been a while since I've been on this website, anticipating the release of the new games and whether to get a switch or not

Having 4 dogs is.. something else when you're in charge of the garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back