• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] The Legend of PokéCommunity - Choose Your Hero!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Everything should be up to date now, so sorry for the delay and thank you to everyone who has been regularly updating their own scores! :)

I want to apologize for disappearing the past 2 ish weeks; I've been really, really busy with schoolwork lately and it's still not really over yet (but I just wanted to say something about it first so I didn't disappear for 3 weeks without a word) - still one week to go and then finals, but I anticipate having a lot more free time once this week is done, since all my presentations and projects will be over with and I'll just have to study for exams.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
I've been thinking of making a sister thread to this thread to finally put some purpose to everyone's chosen hero avatar but that will be reserved when 2017 starts, and when i get more free time.

Yep. I finally revealed that. I think someone in this thread suggested a mini "Roleplaying" thing and I have a funny idea. But I'll get more into that soon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Hey everyone! A quick message to let you all know that we have plans on revamping Legends of PokéCommunity and making it into something that's more fun and interactive. A big thanks to those of you who still regularly update their posts here, and to anyone who does not have a character yet, please consider creating one to participate in the games and events to come! You can rack up a lot of gold and EXP now, with the 30 Days of Gaming event that's currently running.

Reactions: EC

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Just passed 1,000 gold. Going to be rich enough to buy this whole section soon, nevermind a new staff.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Just passed 1,000 gold. Going to be rich enough to buy this whole section soon, nevermind a new staff.
Not sure if you're referring to your weapon or you are considering buying a new staff member to replace one/all of us

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
This is so cool! Initially wanted to be a warrior but that dragoon looks so cool that I had to use it:

N0vbS6O.png
COBALT THE PIERCER
COMPANION: NONE

LEVEL: 2 | EXP: 14 |
oVk14Fk.png

QUEST LOG

INVENTORY

Last edited by a moderator:

DeusPro

Banned
Years
This seems like fun!