• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Patch Firered 807pokes + All Megas Completed And MOre Updated

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to add the evolutions? When I edit the rom in G3HS, all of the pokemon are there, but the evolutions are all wrong. Most of them don't have any evolutions at all and the ones who do have the wrong evolutions. I'm not quite sure where I went wrong.

BluRose

blu rass
Years
Does anyone know how to add the evolutions? When I edit the rom in G3HS, all of the pokemon are there, but the evolutions are all wrong. Most of them don't have any evolutions at all and the ones who do have the wrong evolutions. I'm not quite sure where I went wrong.
in the .ini change number of max evolutions (or something similar) to something like 8 or 16

Zelsos

the evitabel
Years
So I found a really weird bug... I caught a Turtwig in Viridian forest because I love Torterra, but it seems like I won't get one because every time Turtwig tries to evolve it just cancels the evolution on itself...

Here's a video showing what happens:
https://youtu.be/NYC2LYnRh9g

(my starter (charmander) evolved just fine btw)

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 26, 2018
hi guys!
im pretty new to romhacking
with your rom if i have to insert a sprite of pokemon in the map that is in ur 800 pokemon rom how do i do it, say i want the sprite of arceus in my map but advance map dosent go any further than 3rd gen pokemons

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 26, 2018
i cannot even insert pokemon in the grass further than 3rd gen
pls help

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
your mega-evo method sound confusing to me ...

I think it may involve Route One in some weird way. I think talking to a NPC might be required to enable it, but I'm not sure. I'm not familiar with how scripts work and couldn't figure out exactly makes it happen.

However, when mega-evolution is working here's how it's done:

Step 0: Make sure your pokemon is holding the mega evolution item.
Step 1: In battle select fight.
Note: After entering the fight menu, a mega evolution symbol should appear to the left of your pokemon's health box.
Step 2: Press start. Hear a ding! symbol is brighter! Pressing start again will cancel.
Step 3: Select a move.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 26, 2018
i hope someone can answer my query too.
i cannot insert pokemon in grass further than 3rd gen.
nor can i insert sprites of pokemon further than 3rd gen.
plz help

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
The mega pokemon do not learn moves if they level up while in mega form. It's fixable, but it just seems incomplete. It's not like they are going to have other movesets.

Aryan 10

Battle Legend
Years
i hope someone can answer my query too.
i cannot insert pokemon in grass further than 3rd gen.
nor can i insert sprites of pokemon further than 3rd gen.
plz help

It's advance map problem...

I don't know how to increase number of pokemon in A-Map... it needs some hex edits

Aryan 10

Battle Legend
Years

This rombase have 16 evolution, set the evolution in the ini to 16 and done

Back