• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

And my theme has changed again.

Because of Ryuryu

Yes, I'm blaming Ryuryu for it. It makes sense okay!

Years
0. You mean that other place you moderate?

You're welcome, PIXY.

Shh. That's Top Secret information.

screenshot_ep10.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7. I presume he's a fan of Shaman King, then?

Ryuryu is the one I go to with all the Shaman King news when my sister doesn't want to talk about it/I've already spoken about said news to her. He be like my Shaman King/ToS/MLP Bro.. yo... idek

And yes, the internet is full of funny/pointless things.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

There are a lot of groups advocating the defeat of SOPA and Protect-IP. Including several that I cannot mention on this site. It's that serious. Unfortunately, it still looks like it will be a close call in the end.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

But wait, sopa is also Spanish for soup. Does this means that Swedish people don't appreciate Spanish soup? Or that Spanish people make soup with Swedish trash?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
15. Well, it kinda reassuring that real life ain't like COD, else a lot of people would've found their graves... A whole lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back