• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 4, 2018
Just wanted to say hello looking forward to expanding my knowledge on pokemon and looks like a great site to do so.

Years
Hi there and welcome Pokemonfan2323! Hope you'll like it here, lemme know if you need anything. Been into Pokémon a while?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! Welcome to PC! :)

What kind of information about Pokemon are you looking for? Anything specific or just general knowledge? Regardless, I hope you find what you need and have a good time!

Happy posting!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome! Anything in particular you're looking into?

Years
Hey! I am new here too! My name is David, I am a huge Pokemon fan, Im a massive fan of Pokemon hacks/fan games!
My first pokemon game was pokemon yellow, i was 9 years old and i got a game boy colour and pokemon yellow, at the time my friends had a black and white game boy lol. My first pokemon hack was pokemon light platinum! I am currently playing pokemon glazed on my twitch and I think its awesome! I am always on the look out for new pokemon games! Would love to get some recommendations on what pokemon game to play next. I would love to get involved with making a pokemon hack rom but I have little experience with that at this moment.

Back