• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Apart from B/W2, i'm really, actually EXTREMELY excited about F1 2012, it looks so good. Can't wait till Sep 21. A few other games i'm looking forward to are F1 Race Stars, NFS Most Wanted, FIFA 13 and NBA 2K13.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Ah, sports games. I've got nothing against them, but I've never been into them much past attempting to play them with friends pretty randomly. Says the person who plays mainly RPGs, which aren't a lot of people's cup of tea. xD

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I'm sure you anime dudes will appreciate this.

If you can't tell, this is a parody making fun of a lot of common things in certain animes.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Does Mario Tennis Open count as a sports game? Because people should avoid that like the plague. It was legitimately one of the games I was most excited for getting for the 3DS, but having played it for a number of hours, I can safely say that it's really, really bad. Just a case of button mashing for minutes at a time with next-to-no skill required at all. Ugh.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Mario Tennis for the N64 was probably my most-played game for that console, so it was really disappointing that this was such a let-down. After Mario Kart 7 (which most definitely wasn't a disappointment), MTO was the most excited I'd been for a game in many a year.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I only play old GBA games on my phone nowadays, and the occasional LoL match. XD;

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Awake since 3 AM + sandpapery death sore throat + work in an hour.

Today's going to be SO FUN.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Before Gen V, Crystal was my favorite game. It was just the peak of my Pokemon fandom for the longest time. XD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
For all the Gen II fans, are you also a fan of HG/SS? Or not a huge fan of the remakes in comparison? Because of nostalgia, or other reasons?

Honest

Hi!
Years
I actually never did play HG/SS. I think I just saved my money for B/W. But I'd play it for the nostalgia, for sure. It's like you guys have been saying, Gen II really was the pinnacle of the franchise, it'd be nice to re-live it. I don't know how different the gameplay was when you compare the two, but if there wasn't anything drastically different, I feel like I would have enjoyed the games.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
For all the Gen II fans, are you also a fan of HG/SS? Or not a huge fan of the remakes in comparison? Because of nostalgia, or other reasons?
HG/SS are great, but for me they weren't as amazing as the originals. But they were awesome. And the soundtrack was incredible.

droomph

weeb
Years
Personally I loved Ruby the most because nostallllgia.

I get chills when I think about that game, but when I actually play it it's kinda meh.

I personally like Emerald the most because it has the most wasted map slots. /still a RH nerd at heart

Honest

Hi!
Years
Wait, Ruby gave you nostalgia? Of Pokemon? That sentence seems like it has a typo or something.

I liked Emerald cause of the Battle Frontier. Now that was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back