• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Sorry bloodex, I speak for my generation when I say I know many things about many beers, nothing about the actual moon. Surely you have beer at all Algo
YgaCX.png
I'd share my crappy Busch with you if I could; then again you might as well be drinking watered-down palest of ale

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
It's actually been a few weeks since I've even had any beer. I do intend on fixing this once I go grocery shopping tomorrow evening!

I'll drink it in the store.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
That's a little too responsible, not sure I could handle that. I always have a six pack of Trippel's or Shiner in the fridge, just-in-casies. What are you going to get when you go to the store? (to clarify, I'm not interested in your grocery list, just the beer part)

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
I'll get some Blue Moon for sure, but I'm looking to try new stuff. Grocery stores here seem to have a better selection of beer than the ones at home. I'm open to suggestions.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Haha. Not everybody exhibit the urge to help a fallen man all at once!

e: @Algo: Samuel Smith Imperial Stout is my personal favorite, if you can find it (I never can), and if you're into heavy chocolatey-ness. If you want something more crisp and citrusy I'd suggest Sierra Nevada

e2: ooh and Real Ale Sisyphus (sp?)...I'd actually place that above 'my personal favorite.' very smooth, subtly sweet, kinda caramelly

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
You know what show I really like and miss though? The one these two were in:

daj42.gif

Quite possibly one of the best shows of the last few years/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back