• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GTS System

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
When I search a Pokemon 'by Pokemon' method , appear this error.

0d84cc3347b863e90b2be1246d4f25bb.png

51067c90e794899b722456ea85a53dcc.png

d25ce0227a56f2725781e790e703ff9f.png

But, in 'By Wanted method' works ok.

Version 2.0.2

any idea?
I'm getting that error too. Not sure what's wrong here.

Years
Hey,
Dunno if you still support this system, but i'm putting serious effort in making this work, do you know if it still works on the new essentials versions(v16)?
Because i've set everything up, checked if the php can write in the mysql table(which it can), but when i run the GTSCore.install function or any other function that tries to access the php it just does nothing, i checked in task manager as well and it shows that the game.exe uses a bit of internet when i run the functions, but as i said nothing happens, tried just making a simple php just to write the tables on the database, if i call that php from the browser it writes the tables as a charm, but if i call it from the game it just does nothing, any help please?

Turns out it was just some problem with my hosting service :P

Last edited:
Years
Sorry for double posting, but another error popped up when i select a pokémon using the By Wanted option.

Code:
Exception: NoMethodError
Message: Section134:158:in `drawPageOne'undefined method `isEgg?' for nil:NilClass
***Full script:
GTS.open

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'
PScreen_Summary:98:in `pbStartScene'
GTS:1012:in `pbStartGTSScreen'
GTS:472:in `do_command'
GTS:469:in `loop'
GTS:498:in `do_command'
GTS:374:in `update'
GTS:332:in `main'
GTS:329:in `loop'
GTS:334:in `main'

Interpreter:276:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:1606:in `command_355'
Interpreter:494:in `execute_command'
Interpreter:193:in `update'
Interpreter:106:in `loop'
Interpreter:198:in `update'
Scene_Map:103:in `update'
Scene_Map:101:in `loop'
Scene_Map:114:in `update'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Exception: RuntimeError

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 12, 2017
GTS

Can someone explain to me how to run gts (Global Trade System) in my game? I've seen explanations about it, but nothing that can help me,
I need some help video or someone who explains well, in the waiting staff.

Years
"Before you continue.... DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO UPLOAD A PHP FILE AND SETUP A MYSQL DATABASE!"
;-;-_-

There's not going to be a resource that will do this stuff for you. All the logic is here, but you actually have to be the one to set up the files on your server. Which will vary depending on what host you use, and what tools they require

etique

etique
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
I do not know what else to do, I did everything right, but does this error appear algume know?
Sem título.png

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Dec 3, 2017
eri9K

I put the npc to run the installation [GTSCore.install] but every time I talk to him about this error, it helps me.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 2, 2020
when i tried uploading the php file i get this error:
Spoiler:

Does anyone know of an English video tutorial for this script because I'm dying for one.

Edit: Ok i fixed that but now i get this error when running the script GTSCore.install
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 7, 2019
The command doesn't execute/install any tables in my SQL Database? everything is right but when i excute the command
Code:
GTScore.install
Nothing happens and the tables aren't created? I tried both the hosting websites File Manager for php hosting and the websites SQL Database and heidiSQL? What's going on here or possible leads? my database was set to password and no password

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 19, 2023
I installed the script in my game and I set up the server and I have no problems at all, except for one: The first time I upload a Pokemon to the server, the Pokemon is not saved in the server and disappears (I also looked into the MYSQL database, the Pokemon isnt uploaded at all), when I go out from the GTS. The next time I upload a Pokemon to the GTS, it works, only the first time, it doesn't.
I realy cannot figure out, why this is happening. Is here anyone with a similiar bug or does anyone know, why this is happening? I'm using the 2.0.2 version.

Back