• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Game of /Pokémon/ [OOC+SU]

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
Could I reserve a spot? Kingdom of the Great Sea sounds like fun!

And although I know there won't be magic, does that mean no wargs and/or greenseers as well?

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Here's an Su that may or may not bore you to death. YIPEEE

Human
Full name:
Haru Takenochi

Allegiance:
Kingdom of the Forest

Position:
Other (He runs an apothecary)

Appearance:
Haru seems very babyish, in physical appearance. His brown eyes shine with innocence of that of a child and baby fat is still present on his face. He stands at 5'2", which sadly adds to his babyish appearance he has been gifted. Sadly, his voice is oddly deep, so when he opens his mouth to speak, those who don't know him are taken aback and stare as if burning hell just came out of his mouth. He has messy brown hair is a light brown and his skin is tan from all the hours he spends collecting herbs in order to create medicine.

Commonly his attire consists of a dark green cloak over his shoulders. This dark green cloak covers a set of light green robes. Under these robes he wears a brown leather tunic. He wears brown leather, buckled, boots and it is rare to see him without a tan leather messenger bag where he keeps herbs and other plants he finds and/or vials filled with medicine he has created.

History:
From the time when he was seven, he was raised by his grandfather. His mother died during child birth while his father died from an incurable disease he caught. His father was unusually frail, so he often fell to illness. The fact that he caught an incurable disease didn't surprise his grandfather one bit, but to a seven year old who didn't have much of an experience with death besides the death of his mother, it was a great shocker. His father's death, however, gifted him Fiore, his father's Meganium, who has become one Haru's greatest companions.

After his father died, he learned the family craft of medicine making from his grandfather. It wasn't until two years ago, did he begin to run his family's world famous apothecary as its owner. His knowledge of plants and his ability to use them to create medicines have been said to be even surpassed his father and grandfather. This combined with his extensive knowledge of diseases and ailments has him elected to assist the effort to fight against Lord Katashi as a medic.

Pokémon partner
Species:
Meganium (Fiore)

Appearance:
Unlike other Meganiums, Fiore is taller than average. Instead of the usual 5'11" seen by many of his species, he stands at 6'4". His eyes are also different from others of his species. Meganiums are usually known for their yellow irises, however, Fiore's irises are orange. Fiore carries around his own messenger bag in case there isn't room in Haru's, which is often occupied by vials of concoctions created from plants and other herbs.

Estimated level:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well sheesh, now I just gotta try this out. One Kingdom of Dragon spot mmmplease!

On that note, Swift, are we allowed to let our Pokémon know Tutored moves? Like, if we write about recieving training of some sort by a teacher or the like, it'd make sense for 'tutored' moves to be able to be used, right? And is there even a limit to the amount of abilities they can have? Since it's not in the SU, are we going with a more realistic kind of "Of course Charizard can breathe fire" rather than it actually needing the move?

Last edited:

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Here's my SU:

[FONT=&quot]Human:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Full name: Sirilia Eduine Halia[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Age: 24[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Allegiance: Kingdom of the Skies[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Position: Former Mercenary, Avian Lord[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Appearance: Sirlia is 5'02" (1.57 m) and wields both a sword and a bow. She keeps her quiver on her shoulder and her scabbard beside her waist. Sirlia is one of the most agile and strong members of the Kingdom of the Skies despite not looking very physically strong. Sirilia has a scar on her right cheek from war wounds and has a red bandana wrapped around her neck.
To see what Sirilia looks like without her weapons and bandana, click on the following link:
http://www.zerochan.net/1006470#full
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]History: Sirilia grew up in a land far from Rokto. Her mother died of pneumonia when she was five and Sirilia never knew her father. Sirlia had no known relatives, and was forced to live on the streets. On the streets, she picked up techniques such as pick-pocketing and begging. At around fourteen, she became the apprentice of a mercenary called Xyeryx and underwent training for years. At eighteen, she became a world-class mercenary and unwillingly assisted Xyeryx come to power. However, she escaped the grip of her former master and escaped her homeland, on a ship bound towards Rokto.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sirlia arrived in Vermillion City, ready to start her new life away from the terrors of her homeland. She travelled in solitude up to the Rock Tunnel where she began to train herself for her eventual return to homeland. However, she discovered Katashi's firm grip on the land and joined the Kingdom of the Skies. Upon initiation as a mercenary, she met her partner, Skarr and the bond between the two bloomed quickly. The two became known as the Sutelen for their skilled flying skills and their great friendship. Over her six years of allegiance to the Kingdom of the Skies, Sirilia and Skarr have proven themselves worthy on numerous occasions and have built up quite a reputation. Two years ago, Sirilia was promoted to a captain and was given a manor near Lavender Town where she recuperates with Skarr. A year ago, she made this her permanent residence for a year where she would look after bird Pokemon and would spend time training with Skarr. However, casting aside her temporary retirement, Sirilia is ready to actually fight against the evil forces of Katashi.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Pokémon partner:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Species: Skarr (Skarmory)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Appearance: Skarr is a large Skarmory, and likes to fly his master around a lot. Skarr is 5'07" (1.7 m), which is taller than his master and he weighs heavier than an ordinary Skarmory, being 132 lbs (60 kg). Skarmory also has a red bandana wrapped around his neck and has sharper claws than the average Skarmory. He can read Sirlia's emotions easily, and is very playful around Sirilia. Skarr doesn't like other humans or Pokémon and is very loyal to his master.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Estimated level: 45
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
jov0006 - Looks good! If you could expand on the appearance section to include more about her face/hair/clothing, as it's quite a lot about her weapons and skill, that would be great.

flygonstorm - Yep Aerodactyl is definitely a Kingdom of the Skies pokémon.

Kingdom of Dragons:
1. <Reserved - YellowGardevoir>
2. <Reserved - Sovereign.>
3. <Reserved by Sir Bastian>

Kingdom of the Forest
1. Sir Rodrick Mason of the Main Guard (heretostay123)
2. Princess Sakura Aiko ( ~Genevieve~)
3. Haru Takenochi (First Snow)
4. <Reserved by ORegan>

Kingdom of the Great Sea
1. Duke Sin Rascalwolf (miltankRancher)
2. <Reserved by lacoste>
3. <Reserved by kosuke>

Kingdom of the Skies
1. <Reserved - jov0006>

Welcome to heretostay123, miltankRancher, ~Genevieve~ and First Snow! Your applications have been accepted, welcome aboard.

Places are now reserved for Sir Bastian, lacoste and kosuke for a maximum of 72 hour (from this post).

Poor Kingdom of Skies DX

Last edited:

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
well drat, i thought i could sleep on it for a night, but suddenly nearly everything is filled! {XD}
i'll reserve a spot with the kingdom of the Skies then.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I would play as one of the sky people, as I realized aerial battles are awesome, but I realized that our opponents were mostly dark types and all, so ground-battles would be more frequent. Plus, a Duke and a Pokemon-Samurai working together? Hell yeah.

pokeman10000

Leftie
Years
can I sign up for the last Kingdom of Dragon space? Here's my SU!

Human
Full name: Zoro
Allegiance: Kingdom of Dragons
Position: Kinght, but often mistaken for a mercenary
Appearance: Zoro wears a pure black trenchcoat with red trim and has two sown in pure black scabbards for his two swords, a Katana which is pure white, from handle to tip, and one which is pure black. He wears a black vest and pure black trousers, with a black belt which has concealed pockets for two custom made knives in the buckle. He has pure black shoes with blades in the toe and heel. He has hair and eyes a deep shade of green, and a tanned complexion. He is well built, around 6' 3", and a red bandana with a yin-yang emblem on it, as well as a scar that covers his left eye, in which he is blind.
History:Zoro was abandoned as a baby and found by a rich family, floating in the lake of rage in a basket. He was weak and frail as a child, and was regularly picked on by his siblings, and so would usually hide away in a secluded cave near his house. When he was 10, he found a young, beaten up Charmander which was a striking shade of gold. He cared for it, and trained with it, and it soon developed into a pure black Charizard. All the while, his siblings would continue to bully him, until he finally decided that he'd had enough, and took up a blade (which was, thankfully, blunt) and attacked them, beating them very badly, after being pushed beyond his breaking point by a cruel prank concieved out of jealousy (they ambushed him in his cave with real weapons, as a joke, but one of them tripped when attacked by Scorch and threw their knife at Zoro. Scorch protected him, but not fully. As a result, he lost his left hand, and Zoro his left eye). His parents were led to believe that they were viciously attacked by mercenaries from another kingdom, and blamed him for not doing anything to stop his siblings being injured. At 16, he stole his parents prized possessions, the White Sword 'Dark Repulser' and the Black Blade 'Elucidator', after their drinking led to him being beaten until he bled, and ran away. Due to his status (his father was a very famous knight), he is regarded as a Knight, but acts a lot like a mercenary.

Pokémon partner
Species: Charizard, 'Scorch'
Appearance: A Black Charizard, missing its left hand
ShinyChar.png

Estimated level: 55

Last edited:

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
heh, i was going to base my character on Lisbeth... oh well. great minds think alike? {XD}

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Fixed up the appearance part.

I hope the IC thread is made soon. I'm quite excited. :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Pokeman10000 - I will reserve your space, however there a few things that could use a tweak.

His parents were led to believe that they were viciously attacked by mercenaries from another kingdom, and blamed him for not doing anything. At 16, he stole his parents prized possessions, the White Sword 'Dark Repulser' and the Black Blade 'Elucidator', after their drinking led to him being beaten until he bled, and ran away. Due to his status, he is regarded as a Knight, but acts a lot like a mercenary.

Whilst I appreciate taking inspiration from an existing character, I don't think it is appropriate to effectively copy/paste that character in to this RP. I would work on your history, changing things that are 'Kirito' rather than 'Zoro'. To help with this try and describe how your character looks rather than just using a picture from SAO.

It would also be a good idea to provide more detail in your history, what is the 'cruel prank'? Why did his parents rescue him, and then ended up beating him?

Also, why is he regarded a 'knight' rather than a mercenary? Doesn't seem like he's important enough to be a knight, as he is just a kid who murdered a few siblings.

hiirotama your spot is reserved!~

jov0006 - Welcome aboard!

pokeman10000

Leftie
Years
Whilst I appreciate taking inspiration from an existing character, I don't think it is appropriate to effectively copy/paste that character in to this RP. I would work on your history, changing things that are 'Kirito' rather than 'Zoro'

Sure, i'll change the history a bit, just a quick thing though. The history is original, none of it's Kirito (except the swords, I liked the names), and he didn't kill his siblings, I should have made that a bit clearer sorry!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm talking a bit back and forth with Sovereign and we're working on a somewhat joined story. Sorry if it takes a while, Swift!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
By the way, players, the IC thread will be probably be submitted by Thursday (one weeks time) and then it'll just be up to when Skymin does her approvals.

If we get to a point where all the places are full long before then then I'll think of some OOC task you guys can do (introduction posts or something to keep you busy ;).

Back