• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Idk if the UPS files are messed up or not but Ive went though so many ROMs both 1.0 and 1.1 and none of them work. I want to play this but...if the UPS files are broken....if it's possible could you make it into a IPS file.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Ok. I going to remade MOINTAINS tiles... I found great one and freshly I instal it.... It better fits to the trees now.
Also I increase shiny catch rate to 5%. It means that from 100 pokemon who's appeared. 5 become shiny. It also give you possiblity to obtain Shiny Legendary Pokemon. Also weird glitch with ISABEL on route 111 was fixed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~POKEMON CHANGING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For sure I can said that one pokemon come with upcomming beta 5.7

I decide to rid off GHOSTY and MEGA GHOSTY and their places use for other Pokemon.

That Pokemon is SHAYMIN. And I can said that he was been on route 109 on special Island.

MEGA GHOSTY place take Sky Forme Shaymin.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Well... After I increase Shiny Rate. I've seen strange thing. Now Shiny Capturable is 1% which means. That during 100 battles you have chance for 1 shiny. After increase shiny rate. I've seen that some of my party Pokemon's become shiny.

EDIT 1 - I found that by this new engine. Some trainers can have shinies in battle... Shiny Pokemon in Trainer Battles are random.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 4, 2016
sorry but i didn't count the badges i didn't collect them all my post was wrong
but i couldn't find the eighth gym badge where is it in your hack i have mineral badge ,storm badge ,fog badge ,glacier badge , zephy badge , hive badge and plain badge how many left for me to fight gold?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 4, 2016
ok so i finish the game but only left is to catch all legendaries i have left Raikou , Deoxys ,Lugia and Shadow Lugia and Regis but where are those?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 4, 2016
yes i found Diancie and how many are Team Rocket bases ? right now i destroyed 3 or 4 i don't remember to much

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 4, 2016
ok i will see in the ruins ok thanks for informations but before that is it important to catch lugia to catch shadow lugia

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
For now i seting PSS split like oryginal Gen 3 PSS Split... Maybe later i make it on Gen 4 style.

I make corrections with PSS. I take an samples from SEREBI NET ATTACK DEX DPPT. So now it was on Gen 4 style.

Last edited by a moderator:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
If you're making Regice Ice/Crystal, then you should make Regirock Rock/Crystal, Registeel Steel/Crystal, and Regigigas pure Crystal or Normal/Crystal.

Back