• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Don't have a ss - Was using a flash card.

I can't remember exactly what it was but I think it was pretty close to "Lets do something very fun"

Edit - With her outfit, you don't need to imagine much. Pretty much everything is already shown for your viewing pleasure.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't even think I knew about B/W before it was released. ._. Was before I used any Pokemon websites, which would be my only means of finding out. Which reminds me, have any of you bothered with the downloadable online Pokemon TCG game?

It took me like fifteen minutes to realize that nobody has been around since 8:40 haha. Am I alone here now?

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
No. I collected the cards for a while, played for a bit, but I never got that interested in the tcg.

I've looked around for this but no one ever knew what I was talking about, but do any of you remember the pc game that was included with the base set 2 starter deck? It wasn't that big - Just a quick intro to the tcg teaching the basics using two BS2 starter decks (Machoke and Seaking decks).

I can't remember what I did with my copy of it - Given how hard it is to find now this pisses me off since I could have sold that to a collector.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I've never gotten into the TCG. I don't like having to collect cards :C

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Haha, that's the hard part. It burns through your wallet 2.99 at a time or whatever it cost now for a pack.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Oh, I actually have the Pokemon TCG on my laptop! I've tried playing it, but I've lost quite a lot of times.. I couldn't really get the hang of it. :/ I'll give it another go sometime later I guess.

I actually have a few decks of Pokemon cards around my house! Like around 3 decks. I used to battle those cards without rules with my father when I was younger. :3 How I miss those days~

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I don't like playing card games anymore. I did that when I was like twelve with Star Wars CCG. xD

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I tried out Pokemon TCG once but I didnt like it much and I had literally no one to play cards with. I also played a bit of YuGiOh but that was different and there were some people that played it in my school, but I got bored of it.

Sir Codin

My friends have been trying to get me back into the Pokemon TCG for a while. I already spend too much on Magic....I don't want to get into another card game.

On another note, I am faced with a dilemma; play hooky for classes today or not.

Sir Codin

I used to buy boosters, but my friend convinced me it's more practical to buy online.

There's another draft tournament this Friday at my local card shop, I'm thinking of going.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I used to be into the tcg in the first couple gens. Went to the league..hahave an earth badge, promo cards and only ever lost 3 competitive matches. Even when i picked it up again just for a seak peek tourney, i won both tournaments. ;3 i used to run a fire- water deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back