• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 4, 2014
I'm a really inactive forumer but I have to say, this is one of the best hacks that I've ever seen! Seriously.

On a sidenote, I would love to be a beta-tester for this hack.

Years
where is deino, i cant found it anywhere
If you're still asking this, I encountered the Pokemon here:

20i8lt0.jpg

2udyycz.png

Just run around inside and you'll encounter it (it's rare though). Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
Would love to play this again but my jailbroken ipod was stolen and I dont want to jailbreak my iphone. Going to figure out a way to play without having co**rom having to upload it. Still my favorite hack.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 8, 2014
Can you post a walkthrough, like a .docx, I don't know what to do in Ignite Heights, and in the desert. Where to go next?

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Can you post a walkthrough, like a .docx, I don't know what to do in Ignite Heights, and in the desert. Where to go next?

Have you checked the walkthrough Youtube link on the first page? One of the video's have a complete walkthrough of Ignite Heights. The video is Part 12. That is the beginning of Ignite Heights.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 26, 2020
I found a glitch? or something like that anyway... I'm in the desert and end up here but the game freezes just as I'm about to walk into the cave (on the exact spot of the picture)
31a4c4177ce5b45c3de82e8e10902535.png

I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen because you're not supposed to be able to go in there yet or what?

Years
I found a glitch? or something like that anyway... I'm in the desert and end up here but the game freezes just as I'm about to walk into the cave (on the exact spot of the picture)
31a4c4177ce5b45c3de82e8e10902535.png

I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen because you're not supposed to be able to go in there yet or what?

It's not implemented yet. That's why it froze.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
So...how come whenever I try to save it says "Save error. Check backup memory." or something like that?

Other than that, love the game so far!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
@Zero85, that's an error with the emulator, if you're using visual boy advance you can go to options > emulator > save type > and change it to flash 128k and it should save properly. if you've been using save states so far, you won't be able to continue from it and save, so you'll need to do a new game.

and this game is pretty amazing, one of my favorites that I've been playing. I love my derpfish lol

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
@Zero85, that's an error with the emulator, if you're using visual boy advance you can go to options > emulator > save type > and change it to flash 128k and it should save properly. if you've been using save states so far, you won't be able to continue from it and save, so you'll need to do a new game.

and this game is pretty amazing, one of my favorites that I've been playing. I love my derpfish lol

That's what I had my save data set to, so it isn't my emulator (I use MyBoy). I'm going to redownload the ups file and repatch the game. Since I do this all from my phone, the file could have gotten corrupted somehow. Thanks for the help though.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
If your having trouble with the Silversky forest just change to RTC and change your time to 8pm so you don't have to wait.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 13, 2015
Hi im realy sorry for bothering you but i realy ov these two pokemon and their pre-evos Gardevoir and Absol(ik know it has no pre evo) can you put them in the game ? please
By the way the hack is looking great

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 26, 2015
I'd love to hear more about the police department and Red Light Safety System!

And I very much like how you've made lava from those water tiles, it looks great! Have you altered the animation to make it appear stiller than the waves of the ocean too?

But yes, the mapping in general is very nice! I can definitely see and appreciate the johto influence. :)

Back