• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokemon Paradox Platinum (Alpha 1.1 Available!)

Years
Anyone have an idea on how to change the pokemon forms ? I mean Burmy for example it evolves in various forms but if I change his sprite as I normally do with other pokes it won't change, the sprite stays the same even the colors stays the same, I've tried to change in "pl_otherpoke.narc" but it doesn't make any sense.

I would appreciate the help

If I don't figure it out on how to solve this I'll leave it as it is, the types and moveset will change but the sprite for these pokemons who evolves into various forms will stay the same.

Oh and I brought some news, I've made some new fusions and now the stats of each fused pokemon are fused too, I just add a stat of poke 1 with poke 2 and divided by 2 and the result is the stat of the fused pokemon.

So if Poke nº1 has HP=45 on it's base stats and Poke nº2 has HP=60 on it's base stats I just do the simple maths:
45+60=105 > 105/2=52,5 <<< As you can see when the result is a broken number like this I just round it up. So the result would be HP=53 on the fused pokemon base stats.

Stay tuned for this week update (Saturday) here comes the changes!!!

Years
Thinking in add Gen V-VI Starters in the game, if anyone knows how to do this in Platinum I would appreciate the help.

Back