• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Gender: Are you a boy or a girl? I'm a Girl.. well, unless my parent's have something to tell me but yeah last time I've checked ^.^

Activeness: How active you think you will be in this group? Even before becoming a member to the site, I basically visit everyday, so I'm always active, and will probably post at least once/twice a week.

Pokemon Partner: My Male Lucario (Anubis [it's a tradition I have to always name my Riolus/Lucarios as Anubis]) (it's also 200% Tsundere)

Why: Why would I want to join? Riolu was my second pokemon in B/W 2, and it helped me dominate basically every gym I went against, and I had it up until defeating Champion Iris, so for those plentiful hours with it, I basically have a bond with it now. I think this club would allow me to express my love for the two pokemon with everyone else in the club as well.

Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

If you were to give an evolution to Lucario, what would you call it? How would you imagine it to look? What would its overall stats be? Would it be learning any new moves, and if so, which would they be? What would its new ability be?

Sadly, even if you tell to be creative, I'm not really creative when it comes to naming as I usually have to research for the nicknames I call my Pokemon.. but I really love this evolution I found called "Lupinra". If you haven't seen it yet, you could go and look it up as it's amazing.

I'm not sure what stats they gave the fan pokemon, but I'll be giving it my own. I would say it's basically almost as close as Mega Lucario's stats, only slightly lower than that. Of course, if ever Lucario's evolution would have that, it's Mega stats would have to change to, but at least it'll be even more bad ass!

For a new move, I'd probably give it it's own. It would be kind of like "Ancient Power", as the pokemon is holding a staff and all and looks like a hella boss ruler. Or maybe just some move called "ULTIMATE BLAST" or something that basically one-shots everything...

Or maybe for female Riolus a different evolution? Like just basically a femme-Lucario with a skirt ort something instead of.. Trousers?

Okay that sounded less-awkward before I typed it.

For an ability.. I thought Cursed Body would be cool and all, but I'm having second thoughts.. So probably something that would allow it to hit Ghost Type Moves with x2 effectiveness, much like foresight, except not a move.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Ashley has been kind enough to offer to be the owner of a new Riolu/Lucario Fan Club. I'll post the link in here when she has it ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back