• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
FL, are you going to add the new mega evolutions, make fan evolutions, add fairy type and add new moves to the game?
I've plans (except fan evolutions), but not the time, maybe a day...

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
Can't wait to see what new stuff you plan to add i love this game its kinda like monster rancher in a way where you can train your pokemon at various place and enter tournaments to up your rank.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Can't wait to see what new stuff you plan to add i love this game its kinda like monster rancher in a way where you can train your pokemon at various place and enter tournaments to up your rank.
Yes! Monster Rancher (specially the second) was probably my main inspiration (Pokémon Snap doesn't counts). I believe that games that the player "save the world" are too cliché, so I made a game were you are just a trainer who participate in tournaments, like Monster Rancher. The Pokémon Fitness was a little inspired on Monster Rancher trainings (and first Digimon World as well).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 23, 2016
Um, one thing I would like to ask. Why does the file come with Audio and Fonts but no Data folder and Graphics folder?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hey,

Your game is very cool, but I have a BIG problem. The game won't read the save, it just say me this : https://gyazo.com/0adf089723c250047fea8f2ba38b601a

I tried the answer of the " Read Me " but, no results, so what can I do ?

PS : I'm on this **** of W10
This always happen or just happened once and you can't load your save anymore?

i cant find the download linke
Read the first phrase (in red) on the thread.

Um, one thing I would like to ask. Why does the file come with Audio and Fonts but no Data folder and Graphics folder?
The two folders are encrypted.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 21, 2021
I can't load my save. Maybe do you want I restart a game to try ?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I can't load my save. Maybe do you want I restart a game to try ?
Sorry abou the delay! Probably your save was corrupted. This is very rare (I guess that happens with less than 1% os players). Send me your savefile by e-mail (Game.rxdata) and I will try to fix it.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
i just downloaded this game but when i try to make screen large the game crashes why that?
Probably because of Low Resolution. What is your resolution?

Try this: Put mid screen size, a border and press Alt+Enter.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2019
I see that even though the game is completed there are still updates.
So I come with the idea to allow the player to save the game BEFORE he/she has to choose the pokemon so it becomes easier to get a starter with the desired nature, instead of having to go through the entire story of the professor again and having to name your character again.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I agree with crudalis, the intro story is absolutely annoying to have to go through over and over ad over and over as it is now.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
When can I buy heart scales?
You can't. There several ones as normal item on the areas. You can find at wild Luvdiscs, by Pick Up Ability after level 51 and at Underground area.

I see that even though the game is completed there are still updates.
So I come with the idea to allow the player to save the game BEFORE he/she has to choose the pokemon so it becomes easier to get a starter with the desired nature, instead of having to go through the entire story of the professor again and having to name your character again.
I don't want make it easier (and isn't something that takes more than 5 minutes), but if more people (like looneyman1) complain, I may think again about it.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 15, 2016
I'm loving this game, but I have a question about it.

Question 1: How do you get fossil pokémon? Can you catch them, can you buy them in the pokemon store or can you find the fossils required to hatch them?

Question 2: What is the maximum rank?

Question 3: I know this game is supposed to be non lineair, but is there a slight story atleast? Maybe something with Mew or something?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I'm loving this game, but I have a question about it.

Question 1: How do you get fossil pokémon? Can you catch them, can you buy them in the pokemon store or can you find the fossils required to hatch them?

Question 2: What is the maximum rank?

Question 3: I know this game is supposed to be non lineair, but is there a slight story atleast? Maybe something with Mew or something?
  1. At Underground area, in shiny points.
  2. Spoiler:
  3. A slight appears when you beat rank 14.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 15, 2016
  1. At Underground area, in shiny points.
  2. Spoiler:
  3. A slight appears when you beat rank 14.

Okay sorry if my questions are annoying if it is just say so :)

A couple more questions.

Question 1: Why did you decide to leave animations out? Some animations like magnitude earthquake and a lot more other animations are taken out of the game why is that?

Question 2: I want to train a Steelix to replace my Golem (Golem is strong, but I want more pokémon), but where can I find a metal coat to give to my Onix?

Question 3: This is a question thats kinda the same as a previous question I had. 15 is the final rank before you get the credits, but are there more ranks? I'm at rank 11 now I think and they still use level 40ish pokémon, but when I first started playing I was kinda under the impression that they will eventually reach into the level 80 pokémon and such also when I first saw Janine I was under the impression you would put in every gym leader and elite 4 untill the fifth generation. Can you explain me a bit more about it?

Back