• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Best NPC for multi battles?

Years
This is a question about the Battle Maison for Oras rather than XY.

I'm snowed in and decided to spend my time completing the Battle Maison. I completed the challenge of 20 consecutive for singles, doubles, rotation, triple and multi. I've nearly completed the super battles as well, but the level I haven't finished yet is the super multi battles. I'm reliant on an NPC to be my partner and there are issues with them that I don't have much control over.

All of the partners on Omega Ruby have some accuracy issues that are making me hold my breath, and the ai is iffy. My gut is telling me that Steven is probably the best.

However, I would love to talk to others, and hear your opinions. Did you have success with an NPC for the super battles. Which one would you recommend and why? Also any suggestions for good Pokemon to partner with them?

Last edited:
Back