• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Attack slots

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
basically i want to know if there is anyway to arrange the order of a pokmeons attack. in older games it was by selecting select and moving them but in this game i cant seem to find a way to make a move my top move and default. for example torchic has 2 from the start with scratch being its default and then when it learns ember down furthur

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
basically i want to know if there is anyway to arrange the order of a pokmeons attack. in older games it was by selecting select and moving them but in this game i cant seem to find a way to make a move my top move and default. for example torchic has 2 from the start with scratch being its default and then when it learns ember down furthur

I think you can just drag them around using the stylus. Hold down on the move and as soon as it detaches from its slot, drag it into place of another move, and then release the stylus. The move should now be where you want it to be.

Years
Try doing it with your fingers, sometimes the stylus is too gentle. When you access your menu with the X button you should then select Pokemon with the A button. Scroll with the arrow keys and find the Pokemon you want, in this case Torchic. Press the A button as you hover over Torchic's name and it should offer you a list of options. Click the first option on the list "summary" with your A button. It should immediately present you with the pokemon's list of moves. When you press the move with the A button it should become highlighted in green. Navigate down to the move you want and Press A again, it should switch the moves.

Last edited:
Back